How To Use And Apply Aloe Vera For Hair Growth
It is no news that aloe vera is a wonder plant. The succulent leaves of the aloe vera plant contain a gel like substance which is packed with multiple nutrients that are essential for our overall nourishment. It is so versatile that it can solve almost every problem our body has, right from our toe nails to the tip of our hair. Hair growth is on every girl’s mind and a good healthy hair is everyone’s prerogative. It is what adds to our overall look and personality. Hair cannot grow longer as it should unless the scalp is well nourished since it contains the roots that will eventually grow into long hair. Here we have enlisted some best methods on How To Use Aloe Vera For Hair Growth.
See More: Herbs Used For Hair Growth
How To Use And Apply Aloe Vera For Hair Growth:
Below we have given different types of methods on How To Apply Aloe Vera For Hair Growth.
1. Aloe Olive Conditioner For Hair Growth:
Make a natural conditioner with aloe vera instead of the over the counter chemical alternative.
• 1/4th cup of aloe vera gel
• 2tsps honey
• Equal parts extra virgin olive oil
• Few drops of lavender or any other essential oil.
Apply on damp hair post wash and leave in for 5 minutes. After rinsing it will give strong and strength hair along with shiny manageable hair.
- Irrespective of the condition of your scalp aloe vera will bring the correct balance to your scalp and breathe life into dull and tangle prone hair.
- Aloe vera is very effective for solving hair fall and hair thinning problems. Regular usage stimulates production of new hair and is capable of reversing the effects of alopecia.
2. Aloe And Lemon Hair Mask For Hair Growth:
• 1 tbsp aloe Vera gel
• ½ tsp lemon juice
• 2 tbsp olive or coconut oil.
Mix ingredients together and form a non dripping consistency. Apply on scalp to absorb for 20 minutes. Rinse it off to obtain clean scalp. This pack can promotes easily hair growth.
It prevents oily scalp, clears impurities, conditions deeply and gives a glossy shine. This is an excellent pack for dandruff treatment. For better and faster results add a few drops of tea tree oil to this.
See More: How To Use Amla For Hair Growth
3. Aloe Vera Hair Cleanser For Hair Growth:
The smooth non sticky texture of aloe vera makes it a very good shampoo that will help restore the beauty of your mane. Combine them with your favorite essential oils and base oils to obtain something more vitalizing than the market shampoos which claim to do wonders to your hair with chemicals. With additional essential oils it will only boost the hair and scalp health. Aloe vera is natural and much safer than anything chemical cosmetic that claims to do the same.
4. Aloe Vera And Egg Conditioner For Hair Growth:
It is no secret that the aloe vera is indeed a magic plant. You can use it on your face or on your hair and will invariably end up with amazing results. Not only is aloe vera for hair growth very famous but it also has excellent moisturizing power and is a natural skin conditioner. It is these properties that add dimension to benefit of aloe vera for hair. If you are wondering how to apply Aloe vera to hair to condition it,
- Take a lot of aloe vera gel and add one egg to it.
- Apply this conditioning mask onto your hair, leave it there for about 15 minutes
- And then wash your hair.
- Repeated application will make your hair look healthy and nourished.
5. Pre-Shampoo Aloe Vera Hair Treatment For Hair Growth:
Apply freshly procured aloe vera gel onto your hair before shampooing your hair to reduce dandruff in the hair. Aloe vera contains natural properties and enzymes that are considered best in removing dead skin flakes, fungus & dandruff and also removes extra oil from the scalp. Aloe vera maintains the PH level of the scalp hence, one must use aloe vera for hair growth.
See More: Methi Powder For Hair
6. Aloe Vera Shampoo For Hair Growth:
The simplest way to make aloe vera shampoo all by yourself is to take 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and mix it nicely with 8 ounces of your regular shampoo. Now use this mixture to shampoo your hair like you generally do. But no other shampoo can useful for strong hair hair growth like aloe vera gel.
7. Aloe Vera To Get Rid Of Greasy And Oily Hair:
Like lemon, aloe vera juice treats oily hair problems and helps in getting rid of greasy hair. To achieve the best results, add a few drops to lemon juice to your aloe vera before you apply it onto your scalp.
8. Aloe Vera Gel For Hair Growth:
The gel of aloe vera has natural enzymes that add the much needed shine to your hair. You can also use aloe vera for hair re-growth because it has properties that will nourish your scalp, treat dandruff and cure itching problems thereby leading to a healthy hair growth.
9. Aloe Vera And Tree Tea Oil:
Tea tree oil and aloe vera make a great serum for curing dandruff. To get a nice consistency add to it two teaspoons of rose water, and properly stir this mixture. You can use your fingers to apply this serum to your scalp. Let it on for an hour before you wash your hair and use this remedy twice to thrice a week for best results. This mask in one the best ways for getting fastest hair growth and control hair fall completely.
Aloe vera has ant-fungal and antibacterial properties that reduce the itchiness of scalp and provides a cooling sensation to it. It nourishes your hair and scalp and prolonged use will result in the growth of shiny, strong hair.
10. Aloe Vera As Hair Gel:
Firstly extract the aloe vera juice from the succulent leaves to use in your desired pack. Just slice the leaves into two halves lengthwise starting from the tip and scrape off the transparent gel with the help of a spoon. Store this in an air tight container to keep it good for more days.
You could also use aloe vera gel to style your hair instead of a chemical based hair styling cream which proves harmful in the long run. To use aloe vera for hair style, put a penny size drop of the gel on the palm of your hands and rub it evenly through the length of your hair. This will also help to lock the moisture in your hair and add a natural shine to it. It can also promotes hair growth.
The best way to moisturize the hair is to apply the gel and leave it in overnight. But if that is not possible and is very uncomfortable and messy try out these alternatives. Aloe vera steps in to ensure for just hair growth. Its multi nutrients look to fight also other hair issues, such as dry hair, rough hair, dandruff, unmanageable hair and hair loss above all.
Aloe Vera Benefits for Hair:
- Activates fresh growth of hair due to the presence of folic acid or Vitamin B9 which is the most effective nutrient that is responsible for cell renewal of the hair follicles and thereby growth.
- Also found compounds such as “macrophages” and “super oxide dismutases” that trigger hair growth.
- Anti inflammatory properties heals scalp infections of the worst kinds and not just dandruff.
- The moisture content helps hydrate the scalp and provide nourishment to maintain the pH balance of the scalp.
- Helps control the excessive sebum secretion on our scalp and thus maintain the proper level of oiliness.
Thus, these are the many different ways in which you can use aloe vera for hair growth. However, a word of caution, no ingredient has magical properties and you will only get results if you stick to your routine for quite some time. Healthy habits will also go a long way in ensuring healthy and enviable locks!