How To Remove Blackheads On Nose At Home Permanently?
Sitting in the parlor getting my hair done when I hear two ladies beside me vehemently complaining about blackheads. As she traced the sides of her nose and turned to the parlor girl for some help, I realized up until now it never occurred to me that I myself was a victim to blackheads. As they complained I remembered my mother and aunt doing the same earlier this month. It is then that I noticed how blackheads are a universal condition everyone disgusts and even though all it does is make the face clearer a very few people is affected by it since it usually shows no significant symptoms that might cause harm to the body.
Falling into the same category as acne many people are yet not aware of what exactly it is and why it occurs and reoccurs. Looking just like micro acne, blackheads in simple terms are common bumps formed due to the clogging of the facial hair follicles. The name black heads is simply derived from their characteristic and physicality which makes these bumps appear black from the tip.
A comedo is a widened hair follicle mostly the base to black head formation where skin debris also known as keratin squamae gets accumulated over time. People in their busy life often ignore the effects the present nature leaves on us. As a result skin exposed to dirt and pollutants, this skin dirt also termed debris keeps accumulating in the nooks and crannies of the skin. This filled with natural oil eluded from the skin and bacteria causes the formation of blackheads.
Each hair follicle contains a hair in it. An opened or widened hair follicle is a suitable place for the dead skin cells to get collected. Then comes the sebum, the natural oil from the skin and these forms the prime constituents to the formation of comedo or bump or blackhead. When sebum, the natural oil exposes itself to the air, a matter called melanin in it reacts with the air. It is this melanin that creates color to our skin. On exposure to air it oxidizes and turns dark in color. Blackheads are easy to locate since they feel rough against the skin with raised up bits which one can feel with their hands. Because of their color they are easily spotted too.
Even though it is a natural process often at times blackheads can be caused due to external forces such as too much exposure to dirt, or too much oil secretion form the skin. That is why even though blackheads affect all types of people, mainly the ones suffering from oily skin gets the most heat of it. This is a common scene for people hitting or going through puberty which is why even hormonal spikes along with sebum secretion have an effect on it. Periods of hormonal spikes are a weakness to black heads which is when the blackhead formation rises. Therefore puberty, menstruation and pregnancy are high times which might bring about blackhead problems.
Even though usually blackhead means facial skin, often blackheads can be found on the back neck and shoulder regions. However in this article we will deal with removal of facial blackheads especially the nose.
How To Remove Blackheads From Nose At Home Naturally:
There are easy home facial masks that one can use to remove blackheads but before that there are certain tools available to clear away the blackheads. These are stick thin pencil look alike tools that can be used to scratch away or push out the blackheads after the skin is properly moistened and cleared. There are also certain types of strips that can be used to pluck out the blackheads. However, before that the tips need to be softened so that the rash removal does not affect the skin.
Here in this article we come with natural methods which are available easily in kitchen or else market for removing blackheads on nose without side effects.
1. Egg Whites For Removing Blackheads On Nose:
Often people swear by this method saying that the natural egg whites are one of the best when it comes to blackhead cure. One can pull out the blackhead dirt simply by using egg whites. The trick is to soften or moisten the tip and then at times with a bonus the blackheads come off on their own. At other times there are tools to take care of it.
Start by clearing out the skin pores thoroughly. Once your skin is fresh and oil free, apply a thin layer of the egg white.
- For this all you need is an egg and skills to separate the egg yolk from the egg white.
- Gather the egg whites in a small bowl and apply it directly on your face with your fingers.
- Once this layer is dried off. Apply a second time and let it dry.
- By this time you will a strong pull of your facial skin.
- Focusing on and around the nose area reapply it for the third time and wait for it to dry.
- Once it is dry you can wash off the face with luke warm water.
2. Honey Pat:
Another simple natural method to eke out the black heads on their own is to use honey on it but in a slightly different way.
- For this one needs the honey to be thick and sticky so keep it in the fridge if possible.
- Also there should be no spec of excess oil or water in your face so it is recommended for you to take a clean cloth and rub the area dry and clean.
- Dipping the index finger in honey pat the area vigorously.
- The honey being sticky sticks to the opened skin pores and forces out the blackheads from the nose sides.
- This is an effective way to remove blackheads.
3. Toothbrush Clean:
Of course use a different set of toothbrush to clear away the blackheads. Keeping a bottle of hydrogen peroxide handy as you start off with your work. At first look for a soft bristled toothbrush. Squeezing a little lemon juice and neem oil in it start brushing the sides of the nose softly. Apply and reapply the lemon juice and neem oil if needed. Also at intervals dip your toothbrush into the hydrogen peroxide solution to keep it clean and clear of the already extracted blackheads. This however is a extreme measure and should not be a first resort.
4. Oatmeal Remedy Can Remove Blackheads From Nose:
Oatmeal works a natural scrub and therefore a perfect tip when you want to know how to remove blackheads from nose at home. It is one of the perfect solution for how to remove blackheads from nose without getting hard.
- Make a thick paste by mixing together 3-4 table spoon of oatmeal, 2 table spoon of fresh tomato juice and a tea spoon of honey.
- Apply this all over your nose while scrubbing in gentle movements.
- Wash off after 20 minutes.
5. Cinnamon Powder:
Cinnamon is a magical spice that also relieves the problem of blackheads. Mix together one tea spoon each of cinnamon powder and fresh lemon juice to form a smooth paste. Apply this generously on your nose and allow it to dry. Wash off using cold water. This remedy should be done 2-3 times in a day for better results.
6. Turmeric and Coriander:
Are you wondering how to remove blackheads on nose naturally? Simply mix together a tea spoon of turmeric powder with 1 tea spoon of fresh coriander leave juice. Now apply this pack generously on your nose and allow it to dry. Rinse off using lukewarm water. Repetitive use of this remedy will put an end to the problem of blackheads.
7. Sugar Scrub Remedy:
This sugar scrub remedy is the perfect home remedies for blackheads on nose. It removes all the traces of dead skin cells and dirt from your pores, thereby putting an end to the problems of acne, pimples and blackheads. Take ¼ cup of sugar and to this add 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well and apply this scrub on your nose while gently massaging in circular motions. Repeat for few minutes and wash later with cold water.
8. Lemon Juice And Rosewater:
Lemon juice is a natural remedy to get rid of excessive oil from your skin, which causes the skin to look dull. Make a mixture by mixing together 1 tea spoon of fresh lemon juice with 1 table spoon of rosewater. Use this liquid to clean your face twice daily.
9. Almonds And Fuller’s Earth:
Fuller’s earth or multanni mitti when used with almonds makes a beneficial remedy for removing blackheads naturally. Make a paste by grinding a handful of almonds. To this add 2 table spoon of fuller’s earth and mix well. Add water if required, and apply this on your nose. Wash off after 15 minutes.
See More: How To Improve Your Eyesight
10. Baking Soda:
Baking soda is a very common ingredient for fixing skin problems such as blackheads. It functions as a natural exfoliating agent that helps to open up clogged pores on your skin and useful for removing blackheads on nose.
- Mix 1-2 tablespoon of baking soda with the required quantity of water to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this pack on your nose and massage gently.
- Allow it to dry and then wash off using cold water.
11. Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple Cider Vinegar is a good toner that helps to remove blackheads on nose.
- Take 3 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and to it add about 3 tablespoons of chopped mint leaves.
- Store it in a bottle and leave untouched for 7 days.
- Strain the liquid and dilute it with a cup of water.
- Leave again for 1 week’s time.
- Apply this mixture on your nose using cotton balls, every day before going to bed.
- Wash off the next morning.
12. Green Tea Remedy:
Do you want to know how to remove blackheads on nose naturally through green tea? Well, try using green tea because it is very perfect for solve the problem. It has properties that help the skin to get rid of dead skin and dirt. Besides, green tea also reduces any inflammation.
- Bring a cup of water to boil and then add two green tea bags and leave for 30 minutes.
- Strain the liquid and refrigerate for one hour.
- Clean your face and apply the green tea infusion on your nose generously using cotton balls.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes and then wash off.
13. Use Of Benzoyl Peroxide:
Using Benzoyl Peroxide is the best answer to the question of how to get rid of blackheads on nose. The key ingredient present in this chemical opens up the clogged pores, thereby pushing out the oil and dead skin cells. Always use benzoyl peroxide with concentration ranging between 2.5 to 10%. It is one of the quickest and effective remedy for blackheads removal. However its use may be harsh on skin, and must be avoided with those having sensitive skin.
14. Use Of Epsom Salts:
Epsom salt is a good exfoliant that helps to pull out dead skin and oil from the pores. Take half a cup of hot water and to it add 1 tea spoon of Epsom salt and 4 drops of iodine. Mix well till all the salt dissolves in the water. When the water has cooled slightly, use a cotton ball to apply it all over your nose. Leave for some time and then wash with cold water.
15. Bentonite Clay Remedy:
Bentonite clay is formed of essential minerals that help to eradicate all impurities and oil from the clogged pores on the skin. It also improves blood flow to the face cells thereby imparting a natural glow. The use of Bentonite clay remedy can however leave the skin and therefore not recommended for those with sensitive or dry skin.
- Take 1 tablespoon of bentonite clay and to this add enough apple cider vinegar to form a paste.
- Those who have sensitive skin can replace water with apple cider vinegar.
- Apply this all over your nose and leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash using lukewarm water.
- Apply moisturizer if required.
These are some of the best remedies and methods that will remove blackheads completely from your nose. After learning these amazing remedies you will never have to deal with problems like how to remove blackheads from nose naturally. Stick to the one that suits your skin type and gives quicker results.