Eggs for breakfast are a very common thing. There are various forms of breakfast egg recipes that you can prepare and that too in very little time. These are easy and the eggs have the habit of getting cooked really fast. You can have eggs with breads, or in a pancake or even in boiled form. You can take omelettes with bread and butter for your office or college Tiffin. These stay fresh for at least 3-5 hours when kept inside the sealed poly bag in a Tiffin box. You can use poly Tiffin bags for this as well.
Talking of breakfast egg recipes, if you are new to the world of cooking then you surely need to know a few of these recipes for times when you yourself have to hop into the kitchen and make something and no helping hand is around.
See More: How To Make Rose Water At Home
Let us show you 2 easy to do and relish breakfast egg recipes.
1) Scrambled eggs:
This is a very common breakfast egg recipe which is simply very fast and easy to cook. Anyone can cook it and flavour it up with some seasoning. You can even add fresh herbs like dill or coriander to this to make this even more delightful.
- 1 or 2 eggs as per requirement
- Refined oil or butter
- Chopped onions 2 tbsp
- Chopped Ginger ½ tbsp
- Chopped tomatoes 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves chopped 1 tbsp
- Parsley Chopped 1 tbsp (herbs are adjustable according to choices)
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Green chillies chopped 1-2 as per choice
• In a bowl break the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add the chopped onions, tomatoes and the ginger. Some people do not like the flavour of ginger. So ginger is optional. Put in the green chillies.
• Now place a frying pan on medium heat and lace it with some oil or butter.
• Pour in the egg mixture when the oil is heated. Let it cook for 1 min.
• Now take a wooden ladle and scramble the omelette. When it is properly scrambled and cooked, put in the fresh herbs as per taste and requirement.
• Take it out of the flame and serve with bread and butter.
See More: Vegetarian Dishes
2) Egg cheese sandwich:
This can be a variation of normal grilled sandwiches. This tastes really good and if using a little bit of cheese in your food is not going to hurt your diet chart then you can try this for breakfast. If you are someone who likes to avoid cheese to a big extent then you can try this for breakfast once a week or may be for the holidays when you feel a bit of tasty cheese flavour is what your taste buds want.
Let us see how you make this.
- Boiled eggs
- Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tomato sauce
- Mixed dried herbs
- Fresh coriander chopped
- Fresh parsley chopped
- Bread slices
See More: Simple Breakfast Recipes With Eggs
• You will have to boil the eggs beforehand. You can boil the eggs i na pressure cooker and then peel the eggs under cold tap water.
• Slice the eggs thinly and carefully.
• Now lace the breads with butter and apply tomato sauce on it. Place the eggs as much as one slice can hold and sprinkle salt, pepper, dried mixed herbs and coriander leaves.
• Now take a grater and grate cheddar cheese over this. Use as much cheese as you would like.
• Now place these bread slices over grill rack and grill these till the cheese melts.
• Do not over grill or the breads will become hard. You can serve this hot or cold.
Images Source: Shutterstock