5 Best Homemade Hair Masks for Hair Growth
Along with skin and body care, one needs to have a keen interest in hair care as well. Healthy and flawless hair is as good for the personality as the skin. However, with increasing external and internal factors more and more people are facing issues of hair fall, hair breakage and dull and lifeless hair. The good news is that with some simple homemade hair masks you can easily protect the hair and take it towards a healthy side. These are easy to make, effective as well as safe and affordable on the pocket.
See More: Banana Hair Mask For Hair Growth
How to Prepare Homemade Hair Masks for Damaged Hair:
The guide below gives you some best masks that can be used on hair for excellent outcomes. Check them out and make a pick:
1. Olive Oil Mask for Dry Hair:
Those who want to deeply condition the hair and also enhance their hair growth can easily use this Olive Oil Hair Mask for maximum benefits. The moisturizing advantages of the liquid are what will work well for you.
- Olive Oil
- About 5 tablespoons of olive oil needs to be well blended with 2 eggs and then applied on the hair evenly.
- Once done, wrap the hair with a shower cap for the next 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse the hair well after that time to get the outcomes.
There is another way in which Olive Oil Face Mask can be prepared. The method is mentioned below:
- Olive Oil
- Take equal quantities of honey and olive oil and apply it as a mask on the hair.
- Cover it up for the next 15 minutes and then rinse well.
- This will give you the results you are looking for.
Read More: How to Use Olive Oil for Hair
2. Delicious Milk and Honey Mask:
- Whole Milk
- As one of the simplest masks all you need to do is mix a tablespoon of honey in milk and then apply it well on the scalp and hair strands.
- This should be left for 15 minutes before you wash it off with lukewarm water as well as your regular shampoo.
- It will definitely leave the hair nourished, soft and shiny like you always desired.
See More: Hair Wash Tips
3. Almond and Banana Hair Mask:
- Almond Oil
- Take one ripe banana and freshly mash it while adding some drops of almond oil.
- Now use this smooth paste on the hair evenly. Make sure you massage the hair while putting this hair mask.
- Leave it for the next 25 minutes before rinsing it.
- Wash the hair with shampoo and see how healthy and voluminous the hair is.
- It also deeply conditions the hair like never before.
4. Yogurt and Egg Mask for Damaged Hair:
- Along with adding nourishment, egg is known to provide the hair strands with protein which is the basic nutrient that hair is made of.
- Yogurt has milk proteins as well for the hair and lactic acid that speeds up hair growth.
- Try and mix one egg with ¼ cup of each yogurt and mayonnaise.
- This hair mask should be massaged on the hair and then covered with a plastic wrap.
- Leave it for about an hour before rinsing it off. Use cold water for better outcomes.
- This should be applied at least once a week for the results you want.
See More: Best Homemade Hair Mask
5. Yummy Strawberry Mask:
- Olive Oil
- Take a cup of fresh and seasonal strawberries and mix it with some olive oil and the yolk of one egg.
- This should be formed into a smooth paste where the strawberries give out the juice.
- Apply it on the hair for the next 20 minutes and then wash it off with water and a mild shampoo.
- It helps in adding nutrients to the hair and also in nourishment.