Divya Yoga Asanas and its Benefits
The world stands in need of liberation, and big time it does. Talking about liberation, you are the world, which means your body is the universe to you, and good care should be taken to keep it hail and hearty. To have a physique which is accomplished and well attuned, chakras aligned and fit, you need to work out regularly and in an apt manner, say experts. We aren’t asking you to subscribe to expensive gymnasiums or pump iron for hours every day. Rather we are asking you to think about natures blessing, yoga for instance to achieve a well balanced, toned and a fit body.
- Less time consuming
- More benefits
- Demographically accepted worldwide
- Helps the body, mind and the soul
- Keeps the perils and vagaries of the rat raced life away
It is but important that you find the right teacher, trainer, school or guru to learn the art and science of yoga. The ancient method of staying fit has done wonders back then and till date has helped billions across the globe. However, please check with your family doctor before you enrol or start any classes on yoga.
See More: Hot Yoga Benefits
What entails Divya yoga?
One of the most popular new age branches today is Divya yoga. Let’s take a look at the concept in detail.
Divya Yoga they say has helped many with hair fall issues and hair accidents. With the use of your fingertips, there would be plenty of exercise given to your hair tips and follicles, in turn making the hair strong and healthy. This practice also helps with hair growth, which would make your crown be the centre of attraction at all times. Divya yogic experts recommend the use of Divya Kesh Tail, which helps combat issues that plague the head and scalp, even headaches and migraines too. The oil is manufactured in the labs of Swami Ramdev’s Divya pharmacy, and has the following ingredients in it;
- Amalakl (Amala)
- Shweta Chandana
Divya Yoga and pregnant women:
It is such a blessing to be an expectant mother, and for this the branch of Divya yoga has many poses for pregnant women to use and apply. For example;
1. The Cat Pose helps with issues of the lower back, this is especially in the case of women who are expecting and have acute pains in this region. The pose helps women with adaptability and movement
2. The Heroine Pose helps with psychological, physical, airy and other ailments that plague pregnant women. It supports the functioning of the backbone and the muscles around, and the spinal chord in whole.
The above two mentioned postures help with the areas surrounding the ribs, the high chest, shoulders and the thorax. Alignment of the body is possible, the chakras are well-harmonized and it doesn’t have any adverse effects on the mother to be, or the baby in the mother’s womb, say experts
The poses mentioned helps with the apt proportioning of the uterus. The diaphragm too is helped with easy movements, and respiration acts are made conducive for the expectant mother as well. Signals are transferred to the brain with ease and in abundance, but in a very calm and composed manner. The binding and abstriction of the uterus is taught through such poses, say experts. This is exactly what helps a woman at the time of delivery or while the act of labour is on.
Divya yoga and thyroid:
Patients suffering from thyroid now needn’t have to spend large amounts on drugs for treatment. Experts opine the application of sarvangasan or accept stand to help with such issues.
1. The patient needs to begin with the yogic accept stand pose, and slowly collapse on their back.
2. Now he needs to raise his legs till it is bent to his shoulder
3. The knee cap should be chest bound and tucked to the chest
4. The elbows bear all the weight and the arms support the hips
5. The accept bend is then done for two minutes to conclude the yogic exercise
The thyroid gland is responsible for the weight in the body and for the activity in the body. With the help of the above mentioned exercise, the thyroid gland is stimulated and made efficient to work. Other asanas to be used as a follow up are;
Case studies have shown proof:
In this day and age, everyone wants proof for such claims, and this is why when you check online, you’d find million testifying for Divya yoga. Baba Ramdev has done wonders for many, especially for those who suffer from issues of the body and the mind, through Divya yoga. The asanas he teaches have been replicated in easier ways, time and again, and across the globe.
There are more than a billion now learning and using the benefits of Divya yoga. Across the nation there are classes where one can learn his ways of being fit. Apart from that, Baba Ramdev has his own videos, CDs and DVDs, yoga camps too, where he offers guidelines and points on how make the best of your health through yoga. Workouts illustrated are simple and lucid, and the benefits too are told
See More: Kundalini Yoga Chakras
Divya patanjali products:
The yogic guru has gone one step ahead and brought about therapies and home remedies for everyone to use, namely Divya patanjali products. The potions and concoctions used are made from one hundred percent natural herbs and are known to help with almost every ailment and disease of the body and mind. There are no side effects to be bothered about, since the ingredients as mentioned are one hundred percent natural.
1. With the yoga therapy in place, people suffering from chronic pains have benefitted from Divya yoga and patanjali
2. Asanas mentioned and when used has helped many across the globe battle obesity and weight loss in a natural way, sans the need for surgery and costly medication
3. Divya patanjali products generated from the labs of the Baba Ramdev Pharmacy has an answer to every health need and issue
4. Natural sources and resources are procured and obtained to ensure that every piece of the medication is authentic and genuine.
5. Herbal remedies which can be made at home is taught by the yogic masters too
Stay healthy and stay happy!!