Have you ever noticed that tall people always look attractive? Now the point is what taller people have in them and you don’t. Answer automatically comes to our mind that due to their height factor only. People with short height never get noticed in the mass. This is very depressing for many people.
Increasing height after a particular time and age becomes very difficult. Small changes can be made in our body by doing few exercises like rope skipping. Now a big question comes to everyone’s mind that does skipping increase height? So let us discuss the factors which affect the increase in height.
There are some factors which will help you in finding the answer:
• Factors Influencing Growth of Height
Since we are going to find out will skipping help in increasing height, we should have complete knowledge about the factors affecting the height growth. There are many factors affecting the growth but among the main are:
a. Our lifestyle.
b. Hereditary aspects
c. Environmental conditions
d. Proper and healthy diet
e. Right body posture
f. Health conditions
g. Appropriate exercise
See More: Height Increasing Shoes For Men
• How Does Rope Skipping Helps in Increasing Height?
Rope skipping is an exercise which increases pumping of heart. When you start skipping, legs are being interchanged by placing on and apart from the field resulting in an activity with a high acceleration. During skipping all the muscles and ligaments start contracting and stretching. Their elasticity property increases which helps in stretching.
During skipping your complete body becomes erect by stretching the muscles of back and spine. Continuously knee bending during skipping makes the muscles of calf area to expand in vertical direction.
Rope skipping also increases bone mass and make them long. So skipping helps in increasing height by few inches.
One more effect of skipping is weight loss and makes our body slim. Slimmer body also helps you in looking taller.
• How many times skipping should be done in a day?
If you are starting skipping for the first time, then take off with a slow pace and low key. Around 50 skips per day for first fifteen days is favorable for the body. Then gradually increase the count of skips to 70 and next to 100.Once you start enjoying skipping and easy with the pace of heart then you can start around 300 times per day at best. Regular skipping for at least 3 to 7 months will show you the increase in height in the body.
See More: Advantages Height Increasing Shoes
• Always keep noticing while skipping that your heart rate is steady. As it is very important during skipping.
• Drink lots of water while skipping because your body will start getting dehydrated in a short period of time after you start skipping.
• Don’t drink water after or in between the skipping process as it can cause harm to your health.
• Stop skipping immediately if you feel of short breath.
Factors to Consider While Skipping:
• Get a rope of your body length and of good strength. Otherwise it can break in between and can cause you harm.
• You will trip and will fall if the length is too short or too long. It should be from your head to toe. As all skipping ropes are of different length.
• Try skipping many times before buying the rope.
• Buy a rope made up of soft stuff like elastic or foam. So that when ever it touches your body during skipping it does not hurts you.
Hope you find the given information useful. So start skipping and keep growing.
See More: Height And Weight Chart In Kgs
Images Source: 1