How To Use Ginger For Hair Growth?
Ginger is more than just a delectable spice to add flavor to your dishes. It is a natural herb with properties that help in treatment of different medical problems right from nausea and indigestion to respiratory issues and heart problems.
Besides, the strong and stimulating property of ginger also makes it an excellent remedy for hair growth. This common household spice has been used since centuries in different Ayurvedic treatments for hair. Ginger is loaded with all the essential vitamins and minerals that help in promoting hair growth naturally.
Benefits Of Ginger:
• Ginger is an excellent remedy for hair growth. It contains few circulatory agents that stimulate blood flow to the scalp. This increased blood circulation, triggers the hair follicles and encourages new growth.
• Ginger is a superb source of essential fatty acids that prevent thinning of your hair and eventually stops hair loss. Besides it also has good anti-inflammatory properties.
• Dandruff is a very common scalp problem that leads to hair loss. This can be effectively cured using ginger. It has natural antiseptic property that helps in preventing and curing dandruff and other hair related problems.
See More: Aloe Vera For Hair Growth
• Ginger is also a natural ingredient to get strong and healthy hair. It strengthens the tresses from roots to the tip that aids hair growth.
• The useful constituents of this natural spice make it an effective remedy for dry hair problems. Besides nourishing your hair it also provides them natural shine and lustre.
Ginger Treatment For Hair Growth:
If you wish to grow your hair naturally, try out these excellent ginger treatments for hair growth. Made using 100% natural ingredients these have no side effects and will give you long, beautiful stresses in just few months of application.
1. Ginger roots can give you shiny and strong mane. Take a fresh ginger root and peel the outer covering. Extract fresh juice by squeezing the roots.
- Take 1 tablespoon of this juice and to this add olive oil or jojoba oil in the same quantity.
- Gently rub this mixture on your scalp whilst massaging in circular motions.
- Leave it on for 15-30 minutes.
- However, do not let this mixture dry and keep for longer hours.
- Wash off your hair using a mild shampoo.
- This ginger treatment can be done 1-2 times every week to get better results.
See More: Fenugreek For Hair Loss
2. Take few fresh ginger pieces and peel off the outer skin. Blend this with required amount of water to give it a smooth texture. Pour this pureed mixture over a thin muslin cloth placed on top of a bowl. Gather the edges of the cloth together and twist tightly to squeeze maximum juice into the bowl. Apply this juice on your scalp and let it stay for 5-10 minutes. Rinse off using a shampoo.
3. Grate few pieces of fresh ginger. To this add 3 tablespoon of sesame oil and 2-3 drops of fresh lemon juice. Apply this on your scalp and massage gently. Leave it on for about half an hour. Wash off thoroughly. Any leftover mixture in this treatment can be refrigerated and re-used.
Using ginger can cause irritation to the scalp. This strong tingling sensation is unpleasurable if you have sensitive scalps. However, you can still benefit these ginger treatments by making slight modifications. All you need to do is reduce the quantity of ginger used and the time for treatment according to your suitability.
Ginger juice can also be consumed regularly to get long locks naturally. These are some excellent properties and benefits of ginger
that make it a superb ingredient for hair growth remedies. Using ginger is the easiest, practical, effective and inexpensive way to treat hair related problems. What’s more the use of ginger for hair growth is also prescribed by Ayurvedic and Homeopathic doctors.
See More: Benefits Of Garlic For Hair
Image Source: Shutterstock