How to care for Your Husband?
If you know how to be your husband’s best friend, you don’t need a mirror to tell you how beautiful you are. A marriage is a blessed one when both the husband and the wife love each and respect one another. They would be like friends who understand and listen to one another, walking on the path of life through ups and downs, holding each other strong. This is why when problems arise in marriages; it is better to confront one another in a cool and composed manner, sit and talk it out and arrive at a solution soon. When this is done with tact and grace, patience and wisdom, there would be a lot of love and understanding that happens when solutions are being sought after.
1. Figure out what motivates you to love him more? Use the right choice of words when addressing him. Try not to bring up anything that would hurt him, open an old wound, bring him down in public, abuse his oneness and wholeness with you or force him to isolate you from him
2. It’s your attitude and zest for life that brought him close to you, don’t let go off that. Show him that you care, respect him and make him understand in a loving way that respect is mutual. Never breathe down his back, rather motivate him and encourage him to take on life with full gusto.
3. Be there at the right place and at the right time, as much as possible. Your husband wants to see his best friend, which is you when he wins an accolade or when he gives a heart warming speech. Even if there are differences between the two of you, sort it out in private and never wash your dirty linen in public. There could be many vultures out there waiting for him to leave you and you to leave him, don’t let them have a chance.
Women are naturally sensitive to situations and conditions, but don’t let that affect you, especially when you know that you are the only one he has around in this world. Understand his point of view and also make him understand yours. Clarify anything you want with questions, not too many at the same time. Respect his viewpoints and allow him to hear you out too.
See More: How To Reconnect With Husband
4. Be friendly when making decisions for him, know his limits and to what extent he can hold forth. Don’t pressurize him to do anything which he cannot afford to do. Remember, he is a provider and not a machine that can churn your whims and fancies round the clock.
5. While caring for him, isolate issues that hurt him the most, bury them somewhere deep. This is what best friends do for one another, be that best friend he always wanted and make it HIM over YOU for the moment; someday he shall do the same.
6. Don’t whine or rant about him coming home late every day, you really don’t know what his day was like, as he doesn’t know why you rant or whine too. No judging his situations and he wouldn’t judge you too
See More: How To Deal With Controlling Husband
A marriage is about understanding your best friend, someone you love and care for. Ensure that at the end of the day if the conflicts still don’t see their end, you seek professional help for the same. Speak to him as a friend would when you were hurt, he needs tender care now and then, and trust a man never to ask for some.
Keep him happy, show him who the best friend is.
See More: How To Live With An Alcoholic Husband