Sit back, breathe and relax as we provide you with ways on How To Get Back Your Love. The lost flame can be rekindled once again, only if you hold yourself together and not let the horses of despair and desperation run amok. Hence, please read on and be well-informed for the same.
So You Had a Break Up:
Last night the two of you called it quits, and you really felt hurt, angered and annoyed at what he or she did, now what? In a bid of desperation don’t do anything to make matters worse. In fact here are a few tips, tried and tested that have brought back couples from the harshest of breakups, which may or may not work for you. Hence, use your due diligence, read on and be well-informed for the same.
1. When a break up happens, it is a time which is of negativity and confusion from both ends, hence allow the dust to settle. Give him or her some time, go meet your friends and talk things out with them, without making an issue.
2. Don’t play the blame game here, it takes two hands to clap and that is why the break up happened. Sit and think what may have caused this, don’t assume though.
3. If you feel it is important that the two of you talk things out, send them an email a text message or give them a call. If they don’t reply at once or that day, let it be. They still are hurting as much as you are.
See More: How To Improve Your Love Relationship
When You Do Start Talking:
1. Be normal and meet up at a private place, his or her place or yours. Offer them a cup of coffee or tea or a juice, sit friendly and poise calmly. This shows that you are willing to hear them out.
2. Listen attentively to what they have to say, do not interrupt the flow of conversation from their end. Before you begin justifying what they said, let them vent out the anger on you and allow them their space for their feelings to flow out.
3. Don’t judge, don’t throw your weight around, don’t dominate and don’t be cynical. They have a say and so do you, learn to respect it, no matter what
4. Apologize, even if it is not your fault. Sometimes a white apology can heal hearts, bring back the lost love and reunite lovers again.
5. If the two of you have decided to move on, don’t talk behind one another. Rather focus on the best times shared, maybe talk about the first kiss or the moment when the two of you first met. Bring back pleasant times which the two of you shared.
6. You may have spoken about the break up with your friends, but don’t let them call your ex to do the patch up. This would be making your relationship status or whatever is left of it PUBLIC, which wouldn’t be tolerated by anyone.
See More: How To Stop Being In Love With Someone
7. If you want the mate to understand your point of view, speak your mind out sans screaming, shouting and judging, and then go ahead and give them the time to review.
8. Please do not visit quacks and sorcerers you find online to cast spells to bring back an ex flame or lover, it doesn’t work.
9. Be positive in your thoughts, words, actions and approach, both with them and in your life with others around. News travels fast and your ex would hear about it, and would want to rethink their decision.
10. Don’t force someone to come back, if they have to they would or else it would be fine to let them go.
We wish you all the love in life!
See More: Dealing With Unrequited Love