How To Get Thick Hair Naturally With Home Remedies
Hair fall is one of the major common problems in women and men present days. Mostly these type of hair problems you can see in topical countries like india. Hair occupies an vital role in our healthy life and beauty world. Hair beauty expresses how much you are beautiful, so you have to protect your hair from different issues which are caused to hair damage.
Are you facing the hair problems like itchiness, hair fall, and dandruff, no need to use harmful and harsh chemical products don’t bother about that because there is natural ways to get thick and shiny healthy hair. Are you suffering from hair loss and want to know how to get thick hair? Well, this article will offer you the best solution that is 100% natural. Spending on expensive products and hair treatments is utter waste as they provide only temporary relief. Trying home remedies for thick hair is safest way to achieve desirable results.
The following paragraphs will summarize some of the basic things you need to do in order to get thicker hair and also help you to understand where you might be going wrong. So calm down, take a deep breath and read with full attention.
How To Make Hair Thick:
Here we given below the tips and the best natural home remedies for getting thick hair and healthy, fastly with long strands.
1. The Indian Gooseberry Treatment:
This is one of the best home remedies for thick hair and which help to promote hair growth long and healthy also.
- First you need to take one spoon of dried gooseberries (amla).
- Boil it in some coconut water and then massage it on your hair and scalp.
- You should do this routine before you go to sleep at night.
- When you get up next morning, wash your hair with some shampoo.
- Use the water thoroughly to clean your hair.
- Do it twice a week to get good results.
2. Fenugreek Seeds:
Another way to get thick and full hair is by using fenugreek seeds. This method is very natural also which has no side effects also.
- Simply take two to three tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and let it soak in water over night.
- Next morning make a paste of it and apply on your hair.
- After letting it sit for half an hour, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- This treatment will help you enjoy stronger, thicker and radiant hair only within a few months time.
See More: Smooth Hair At Home
Avocado is a wonder fruit that naturally moisturizes hair and adds volume and thickness. It is an excellent source of Vitamin E that helps to make your hair shaft stronger. Do you know how to get thick hair by using avocado fruit.below is the process.
- Take one ripe avocado and mash it. To this add one tablespoon of olive oil and a mashed banana. Mix well and apply this avocado pack on your hair.
- Leave it on for nearly 30 minutes so that the beneficial nutrients get absorbed. Wash off later using a good shampoo. This avocado mask for thicker hair can be used once in a week.
4. Aloe Vera for Thick Hair:
Do you want to know how to grow thick hair using natural means? Well, check your garden for some aloe vera plant. Aloe vera is packed with goodness for hair. It moisturizes hair, restores pH balance and makes your tresses thicker.
- Take 2-3 aloe vera leaves and extract fresh gel. Rub it all over your hair and scalp. Leave it on for 20-30 minutes and then wash off using lukewarm water. This remedy for thick hair can be done twice weekly.
- Drinking fresh aloe vera juice daily, first thing in the morning, also promotes hair growth and overall good health.
Potatoes make the most unusual home remedies for thick hair. Being a good source of essential vitamins it promotes good health of your hair.
- Take one potato, peel and cut into halves to extract juice.
- Apply the potato juice all over your scalp and let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Wash later using a good shampoo.
6. Henna Leaves:
Another way to thicken your hair naturally is to apply henna. It only promotes hair growth but also imparts a rich and natural color to your hair.
- Take a bunch of fresh henna leaves and grind it using water to make a smooth paste. Leave it for two hours and then apply all over your hair. Keep your hair covered for 1-2 hours and then wash off thoroughly using a good shampoo.
- You can also mix green tea in henna powder instead of water for better conditioning. While you apply henna paste, always use gloves and hair brush to prevent staining.
7. Flax Seeds:
Flaxseeds are the powerhouse of protein and omega 3-fatty acids that help in naturally promoting thicker hair growth. Process of how to make hair thick by using flaxseed id given below.
- Overnight soak about ¼ cup of flaxseeds. The following morning add two more cups of water and boil the flaxseeds on high flame, while stirring occasionally. When the mixture slightly thickens to look like a foamy jelly, put off the heat. Use a muslin cloth to strain the liquid.
- Allow it to cool and add 2-3 drops of essential oil to it. Your flaxseeds gel is ready for use. Use it as any gel all over your hair. This is one of the beneficial home remedies for thick hair.
8. Onion Juice:
Onions are loaded with sulphur that promotes hair re-growth and boosts collagen production.
- Take two onions and chop it into pieces. Blend in a grinder and strain the juice.
- Apply this fresh onion juice on your scalp and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash using a good shampoo.
9. Follow Right Diet For Thick Hair:
To get thicker hair, you need to follow a healthy diet. Foods that are rich in Vitamin B, Vitamin C and Vitamin A promote hair growth and prevent balding and excess hair loss. Make sure you consult a doctor or dermatologist before you prepare your diet chart. This never goes wrong. All the best!
10. Try The Egg Treatment:
Getting sufficient amount of protein in your hair will lead to prevention of damage and promotion of volume and thickness. Egg treatment method is one of the best home remedy for thick hair. Do you know how to thicken hair by using eggs, follow below points.
- All you have to do is take one or two eggs and beat it properly.
- Now apply it on your hair and let it stay for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Finally wash it off with shampoo and make sure the water is lukewarm.
- You can do this treatment two to three times a week to get great results.
11. Do Some Deep Conditioning For Thicker Hair:
Your hair can be rough and brittle because of the daily exposure to pollution. This could reduce the moisture content in your hair and dry it so such an extent that your hair will probably start looking unattractive. Therefore the best thing to do is shampoo two to three times a week. But shampooing isn’t always enough; you need to use a good conditioner as well. Make a deep conditioning mask and wrap a warm and wet towel around your head. Let it stay for about 20 minutes and then you can wash it off gently. It is the best solution to get thick hair which help to grow your hair thicker.
12. Oils For Control Long Thick Hair:
If you have been running away from oil, its time you make it your close companion.
- Massaging your hair with some good quality jojoba, coconut or almond oil can definitely help you get rid of hair fall.
- After massaging, wrap a warm and wet towel on your head for about 15 minutes.
- This will condition your hair and make it tangle free. Which help to promote good quality of hair growth and thicker hair.
13. Drink Water And Be Gentle:
A great way to get thicker and longer hair is get to drink loads of water. This will replenish your hair and flush out all the toxins from your body, which will ultimately lead to hair growth. So relax and drink 12 to 13 glasses of water every day.
14. Combing :
Another valuable tip is to be gentle with your hair. By this, we mean that you need to start using wide-tooth combs more frequently. Don’t even think of coming it when you have just come out of the shower. Let it dry and then you may proceed with it.
See More: Home Remedies For Silky Hair
15. Trim Your Hair And Avoid Pollution:
Another essential step to hair management is trimming. You need to go once a month to the parlour to trim your hair. This will encourage hair growth and prevent the appearance of split ends which ultimately leads to hair fall. You will also have to avoid pollution. By this we mean that you need to wear a scarf on your head when you are out in a very polluted and busy place. The moment you are back home, wash your hair with cold water to protect it from the damage of chlorine.
See More: How To Get Shiny Hair
Some Other Tips For Getting Thick Hair:
Change Your Products:
To get better hair, you have to change the products you have been using because obviously they are not helping you in any way. Start purchasing shampoos and conditioners that give you more volume. These products have all the ingredients that will promote hair fullness and provide nourishment. It will also increase the moisture content.
Bid Farewell To Sprays And Gels:
Do you know that all the fancy and glamorous hair styling products you see at the parlour lead to great damage of hair if not used properly? If you haven’t, then its time you understand how and when you should use such products. No doubt, they make your hair look great, but they are definitely something you should not use every day. Once in a while is still acceptable. But daily usage will have negative repercussions. Therefore, the first step you need to take in order to get thicker hair is getting rid of your favourite blow dryer, hair spray and gels. They have caused enough damage and do not occupy a space in your dressing table.
These are the top home remedies and tips for getting thick hair. Follow any of these methods religiously and over time you will see visible difference in thickness and texture of your hair. The best way to get thicker hair is use of natural remedies. Thicker hair can enhance your personality and makes you feel good. Home remedies for thick hair are safe and do not burn a big hole in your pocket.