How to Make Garlic Chicken Recipe
For man, one of the most important aspects of daily life is to enhance their taste buds. Regular eating of the same dishes again and again usually makes the experience monotonous and boring. There needs to be constant change in the look and the taste of the food to actually keep the interest and appetite high. Obviously, this should be done with the nutrient intake in mind. You can always choose those good products that are highly beneficial for the body and combine them in a unique manner to get the outcomes.
Protein is one of the essential nutrients and chicken is one of the best sources. The unique combination of garlic chicken is something that is loved by millions of people around the globe. Here is a simple way on how you can prepare this mouth watering and beneficial dish at home. Check it out and try today!
See More: How To Prepare Ginger Chicken
Delicious Garlic Chicken Recipe:
- Chicken: 12 pieces cut to the bone
- Garlic: 1 cup cloves, chopped 1 tablespoon
- Oil: 3 tablespoons
- Onions: 2
- Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Green Chillies: 8
- Cumin Seeds: ½ tsp
- Yogurt: ½ cup
- Cumin Powder: 1 tsp
- Salt: to Taste
- Lemon: 1
Method of Preparation:
Chop the onions into small pieces and then add it to a mixer grinder with the yogurt, coriander leaves and about 2-3 chillies to make a fine paste. This is the first step that you need to take for yummy garlic chicken preparation.
Now in a bowl take the already cut chicken pieces and add the ground masala (the fine paste) to it. This should be mixed well till the entire chicken is covered well with the spices. Keep it aside. Take some oil in a non stick heating pan and add the cumin seeds in them. Once they change the colour, add all the garlic cloves to them and sauté well some sometime.
See More: Roast Chicken Recipe
The green chillies that are left with you should be slit length wise and added to this mixture. Follow this with some salt to taste and keep on cooking till the garlic turns golden brown. The marinated chicken should now be added to the pan along with some water and the cumin powder. This should be mixed well. Now keep the pan covered till the time the chicken is properly cooked. Make sure you cook the chicken on medium heat.
To this you should add some chopped garlic once the chicken is cooked. The juice of the lemon should also be squeezed on top of it to add and enhance flavour. This should be mixed well and then sprinkled with some coriander leaves that are chopped finely.
Make sure you serve the dish hot along with other accompaniments. This is definitely going to help you get an impression on the people around with your culinary skills.
Tips to Remember:
1. Make sure the chicken is fresh and of good quality. This will not only enhance the taste but also give you the required proteins to have a healthy body.
2. Use organic products especially garlic that has anti inflammatory properties and will keep away infections and diseases.
3. Prepare all the ingredients before you start preparing for a smooth and hassle free experience.
4. You can change the quantity of green chillies in the dish as compared to the levels of spice you would want in the garlic chicken.
5. Make sure you serve it hot to avoid any issues of sogginess in the dish. This will help the taste to be retained in the food and ensure successful outcomes.
See More: How To Make Chicken Wings
Image Source: Shutterstock