Aloe vera is an extremely healthy plant which is known for detoxifying the entire system hence cleansing it. We all know how good this plant is for glowing skin, for hair etc.
But how many of us really know that the consumption of this plant either as a cooked veggie or as juice is a very healthy option and highly beneficial as well. Along with giving outward glow to the skin and hair it is also known for dealing with stomach problems such as ulcer or irritable bowel syndrome.
So today we are going to discuss about the nutritional benefit of this plant and also how to prepare aloe vera juice at home.
♦ Aloe vera is considered to have miraculous plant.
♦ Consuming Aloe vera can reduce the itchiness in the body including the inflammation of eyes and ears.
♦ A store house of vitamins like A,C,B1, B2, B6 and E. These vitamins can help in hair loss problems, skin issues and is considered very effective in dealing with various internal problems the stomach like ulcers etc.
♦ Consuming Aloe vera juice regularly can cure joint pain in old and middle age people.
♦ Effective in weight loss. If you are following a weight loss diet and exercising regularly to lose weight aloe vera is a must for you.
♦ It keeps the body rejuvenated and energetic throughout the day
♦ It deals with several digestive problems and helps in curing them to a great extent. It balances the alkaline levels in the body and also is a very good option for people suffering from the constipation.
How to Prepare the Aloe vera Juice:
1. If you have a plant at home, cut the leaves which are closer to the ground using a sharp knife. The leaves closer to the ground are very rich in nutrients.
2. Wash it off with plenty of water.
3. One can make use of a knife to cut the thorns of the leaves. Be careful while you cut it.
4. Remove the outer crust and separate the gel.
5. Extra aloe vera gel can be cultivated at once and kept in refrigerator for further use.
6. Alternatively, one can also buy the aloe vera available in supermarkets if one doesn’t have a plant at home.
See More: How To Make A Apple Cider Vinegar
Various Types of Juices:
1. Plain aloe vera juice: Put Aloe Vera in a mixer grinder along with some water and blend it well. Take it out of the blender and pour it in a glass. Add lemon and salt to taste. Drinking this juice regularly can prove to be an aid in weight loss and control cholesterol.
2. Fruity aloe vera juice: along with aloe vera gel one can add orange, melons or cucumber depending upon the taste buds of an individual. Adding other fruits along with aloe vera adds to its nutritional value. After blending those in a mixer add sugar, lemon and salt to taste.
Juice works best for the body when consumed at a right point of time. So here are few tips for you.
See More: How To Make Ginger Lemon Tea
• One should drink aloe vera juice in the morning in empty stomach after urinating process is complete.
• It should be consumed 3-4 hours before bedtime. It works better that way.
• If consumption of juice is done before a meal then it should be fixed prior 30 minutes before taking a full meal.
• The daily dose should be 60-120 ml per day. It also depends on the requirement of the body. Too much consumption should be avoided.
Consuming the juice for continuously 2 months can show great results for the body. It makes you feel healthy from within.
Image Source: Shutter stock