Best Power Yoga Poses For Weight Loss
Are you frustrated for your high weight? Do you want to lose weight? Don’t worry! Power yoga is there for you. At present time, there are lots of people suffering from the obesity because of unhealthy lifestyle. If you want to lose weight in a natural way then today in this article we are telling you about the power yoga for weight loss.
Power yoga is measured to be one of the best normal ways of losing weight. It is therapeutically safe and has no side effects. Power yoga is an umbrella class of yoga that contains vigorous and active Bikram and Ashtanga yoga. In power yoga you will move rapidly over a flowing series of yoga poses that are related together with flat, deep breathing.
Benefits Of Power Yoga:-
- Increases metabolism
- Burns calories
- Rises flexibility and strength in glutes
- Increases stamina, strength, flexibility and tones our body and core.
- Eases stress and tension and develops focus.
Best Power Yoga Poses For Weight Loss:
Using dumbbells however doing power yoga benefits you to burn more calories. Below we have mentioned 15 best power yoga poses to reduce your weight.
- This is an abundant power yoga pose for dropping extra weight from the stomach region and stomach. This is also recognized as Pawanmuktasana.
- Lie down on the ground on your back. Boost your right leg in ascending way at an angle of 90 degree.
- Bend your right leg from your knee and place it on your stomach. Press your leg resolutely alongside your stomach.
- Grasp it with your hands and press it. Relief. Repeat the same with left leg too.
2. Side Stretch Pose:
- This power yoga asana raises your heart rate, burns calories and benefits in dropping fat from your sides. For this, stance on the ground in straight pose, hands besides the body, palms down.
- Boost your hands in the rising direction and bounce them upwards.
- Curve to your right side, so extending the right hand near the right side from over your head.
- Repeat the same on the left side too with ease.
See More: Yoga For Upper Back Pain Relief
3. Dhanurasana Yoga Or Bow Pose:
- Dhanurasana is an inordinate yoga movement for toning and dropping additional fat from your arms and legs.
- For this, lie down on the ground on your stomach. Twist your legs from your knees and boost up your legs from behind.
- Arch your back and attempt to grasp your legs with your hands.
- Stay steady for some time and then relief. Relax.
4. Garudasana Yoga Or Eagle Pose For Lose Weight:
- Garudasana is an exact good weight loss choice for those who daydream of thinner legs, arms, hands and thighs.
- Stance on the floor in straight position, hands besides the body.
- Boost your left leg up; pleat it from the knee and binding it around the right leg.
- High your hands up, carry them in opposite of the chest and cover the left hand round the right hand. Look straight. Ease.
See More: Knee Pain Exercises Yoga
5. One-Legged Downward-Facing Dog Pose:
- To do this pose, place yourself on all fours. Fold your toes under and on respire press your hips up and back.
- Support your head in line with your neck and involve your core muscles.
- Press your palms into the ground firmly and lengthen your right leg to the sky, as great as you can.
- Grasp the leg in the air for five full breaths earlier lowering the leg to the ground. Shift sides.
6. Bhujangasana Yoga Or Cobra Pose:
- This pose is a great trial for solidifying the buttocks and toning the abs.
- Lie down on the ground on your belly, palms located on the floor moreover your chest.
- Kick your upper body up, chest off the floor.
- Curve backwards as ample as you can. Look up. Remain solid for some time and issue.
So, these are power yoga poses for weight loss and I hope you like this article and find it helpful as well effective!
See More: Surya Namaskar By Baba Ramdev
7. Sun Salutation Poses Or Surya Namaskar:
- Power yoga for weight loss includes the entire sun salutation process which starts with the cobra pose and as you go about the various stretches you can end the process with the surya namashkar.
- The process starts with a basic stretch which then converts into a lunge and then a twist including the downward dog and cobra pose in it.
- End the pose with a soft breathing your arms fold in front of you.
8. Corpse And Boat pose:
- The corpse pose starts with you lying down on your back in a resting pose.
- The next step you sit up halfway while lifting your lower limbs so that a tight situation is felt on the abdominal area.
- Out stretch your hands in front of you to support the weight.
- This is one of the best and simplest power yoga poses for fast weight loss.
9. Warrior Twist Pose For Weight Loss:
- Power yoga exercises for weight loss in this yoga posture starts with you standing, your limbs outstretched and wide apart from each other.
- Place one feet in front of the other a good few inches away to create a stretch and then bend your marrow just a bit.
- For the twist you can now bring your marrow back and simply twist the upper body to one side.
10. Uttanpadasana Yoga Or Raised Feet Pose:
- Start by lying down on your back and rest, your arms on either side of you.
- Crunch your abdomen and now start raising your lower limbs together.
- Go high until your limbs are perpendicular to your body and leave it for two seconds as you dent your abdomen and tighten it.
- This is one of the important and easiest power yoga poses for weight loss for even beginners also.
11. Ardha Chandrasana Yoga Or Half Moon Pose:
- Here is yet another power yoga poses for weight loss. Here we start with a replica of the downward dog as you stand there your toes and palm touching the ground.
- Now lift one side of your limb high enough to create a stretch and hold the position.
Repeat the same with the opposite limbs for the next set.
12. Paschimottanasana Yoga Or Seated Forward Bend:
- Start by sitting on your back, your legs stretched in front of you and your hands resting at the side of you.
- Straighten your spine and now slowly bend forward trying to grab your toe with the arms.
Your lower limbs should be straight all this while.
13. Ardha Matsyendrasana Yoga Or Half Fish Pose:
- Start by sitting on the floor your legs folded in front of you. your leg, one of them should cross over the other as you place that toe flat on the ground.
- Straighten your spine and now do a half twist with your upper body, your elbow of the twisted arm resting on the knee.
- Repeat the same with the opposite side.
14. Ardha Chakrasana Or Half Wheel Pose:
- For this start by lying down on your back. Use your arms as a head rest as you cushion your neck and lift your body from the center upwards.
- Your feet should still be glued to the ground. For the next step simply stretch out one of your limbs and hold the position until repeating that same with the next side.
15. Triangle Pose For Weight Loss:
- This is a good power yoga for weight loss for beginners. Stand straight to start this pose.
Keeping your spine and upper body straight start pushing your legs out wards so that you can now feel the stretch from the pull.
- Now start bending down on your side until the palm touches the ground. The other hand can simultaneously support the body by lifting it upwards, straight.
Repeat with the other side