Top 9 South Indian Food Recipes
Do you like south Indian food? Nowadays, south Indian is considered as the best food for the breakfast because it gives fullness for the long time. There are a large range of people who like to eat south Indian food. These foods are also so easy to make and hence, today in this article I have given a list of top 9 south Indian food recipes.
• Take washed tuvar dal and boil in the cooker with the turmeric powder, little oil and salt.
• Fry mustard seeds, curry leaves, fenugreek seeds then add chopped Brinjal, Onion, Potato, Drumstick, Tomato, red chilies, plus sambar masala and cook for 10 minutes.
• Put the cooked dal in it and boil for 5 minutes and serve hot.
• Steep the rice plus udad dal singly for 6 to 8 hours.
• Grind the urad dal and rice to get thick constancy mix well and add salt by leaving it to ferment all night.
• Heat oil in pan and spread the dosa batter consistently on the pan.
• Bake the dosa turn over one side is crunchy plus brown.
• Fold over plus serve hot through chutney with sambar.
3. Fish Curry:
• Cook the onions, cumin seeds and coriander seeds in a frying pan.
• Add all these with Red Kashmiri chili, Garlic and grind them to make a paste.
• Now, fry mustard seeds with curry leaves and then add this paste and cook for 5 minutes.
• Add water to boil and put chopped fish pieces and steam for 3 minutes only.
• Add salt, tamarind or limejuice plus the coconut milk and boil for 5 minutes.
• Serve hot with rice.
4. Coconut Chutney:
• Grind the grated coconut, ured dal, Green chili, Roasted chana, Coriander leaves, Ginger, red chilli, curry leaves.
• Add curd and mix well. Fry the mustard seeds and then add the above paste.
• Keep it in refrigerator before serving.
5. Vegetable Uthapam:
• Combine rice plus gram batter. Add salt and allow it to ferment for 10 hours.
• Include onion, potato, green peas, tomato, green chilli, curry leaves, coriander leaves, and salt as for every taste in a bowl and blend.
• Put half cup of batter on tawa with oil.
• Drop some vegetable and push quietly to set. Cook till it turns golden in colour.
• Soak rice and urad dal for whole 8 -10 hours and gring to make a fine paste.
• Allow it to ferment for whole night. Add salt and sodium-bi-carbonate.
• Smear idli moulds plus empty some batter, fill all the moulds. With batter. Cook in steam.
See More: North Indian Food Recipes
• This is a pancake prepared with fermented rice batter plus coconut milk.
• Crush Soak par boiled rice, fenugreek seeds and horse bean and leave it whole night.
• Adding coconut milk and baking soda pour a scoop of flour within the pan.
• Make a pancake and cook well by covering.
See More: Food Of Andhra Pradesh
8. Coconut Rice:
• Fry horsebean , cashews, seeds, curry leaves, cashews, mix till spluttering. Put in chilies. Blend, add boiled rice.
• Add coconut milk, 1½ cups drained water and salt and cook for 5 minutes.
• Add lemon juice and garnish with coriander.
See More: Punjabi Food Recipe
9. Medu Wada:
• Soak urad dal for all night. In morning wash and make a fine paste.
• Adding salt take some amount and make a rounded ball with a hole in centre.
• Fry it in oil for 10 minutes and serve with sambhar.