Do you like south Indian food? Nowadays, south Indian is considered as the best food for the breakfast because it gives fullness for the long time. There are a large range of people who like to eat south Indian food. These foods are also so easy to make and hence, today in this article I have given a list of top 9 south Indian food recipes.
• Take washed tuvar dal and boil in the cooker with the turmeric powder, little oil and salt.
• Fry mustard seeds, curry leaves, fenugreek seeds then add chopped Brinjal, Onion, Potato, Drumstick, Tomato, red chilies, plus sambar masala and cook for 10 minutes.
• Put the cooked dal in it and boil for 5 minutes and serve hot.
• Steep the rice plus udad dal singly for 6 to 8 hours.
• Grind the urad dal and rice to get thick constancy mix well and add salt by leaving it to ferment all night.
• Heat oil in pan and spread the dosa batter consistently on the pan.
• Bake the dosa turn over one side is crunchy plus brown.
• Fold over plus serve hot through chutney with sambar.
3. Fish Curry:
• Cook the onions, cumin seeds and coriander seeds in a frying pan.
• Add all these with Red Kashmiri chili, Garlic and grind them to make a paste.
• Now, fry mustard seeds with curry leaves and then add this paste and cook for 5 minutes.
• Add water to boil and put chopped fish pieces and steam for 3 minutes only.
• Add salt, tamarind or limejuice plus the coconut milk and boil for 5 minutes.
• Serve hot with rice.
4. Coconut Chutney:
• Grind the grated coconut, ured dal, Green chili, Roasted chana, Coriander leaves, Ginger, red chilli, curry leaves.
• Add curd and mix well. Fry the mustard seeds and then add the above paste.
• Keep it in refrigerator before serving.
5. Vegetable Uthapam:
• Combine rice plus gram batter. Add salt and allow it to ferment for 10 hours.
• Include onion, potato, green peas, tomato, green chilli, curry leaves, coriander leaves, and salt as for every taste in a bowl and blend.
• Put half cup of batter on tawa with oil.
• Drop some vegetable and push quietly to set. Cook till it turns golden in colour.
• Soak rice and urad dal for whole 8 -10 hours and gring to make a fine paste.
• Allow it to ferment for whole night. Add salt and sodium-bi-carbonate.
• Smear idli moulds plus empty some batter, fill all the moulds. With batter. Cook in steam.
See More: North Indian Food Recipes
• This is a pancake prepared with fermented rice batter plus coconut milk.
• Crush Soak par boiled rice, fenugreek seeds and horse bean and leave it whole night.
• Adding coconut milk and baking soda pour a scoop of flour within the pan.
• Make a pancake and cook well by covering.
See More: Food Of Andhra Pradesh
8. Coconut Rice:
• Fry horsebean , cashews, seeds, curry leaves, cashews, mix till spluttering. Put in chilies. Blend, add boiled rice.
• Add coconut milk, 1½ cups drained water and salt and cook for 5 minutes.
• Add lemon juice and garnish with coriander.
See More: Punjabi Food Recipe
9. Medu Wada:
• Soak urad dal for all night. In morning wash and make a fine paste.
• Adding salt take some amount and make a rounded ball with a hole in centre.
• Fry it in oil for 10 minutes and serve with sambhar.