Top 9 Toddler Food Recipes
Toddler foods! Most of the moms are so much worried about their toddler’s nutrition. At this time, many babies’ love to eat by their fingers. Your little one is getting bigger as well as is equipped for toddler foods! In this article, we have given a collection of easy as well as nutritional toddler’s best food recipes.
1. Ham And Cheese Panini Dippers:
- These small Ham and Cheese Panini Dippers in a side of tangy mustard or creamy mayo are very much loved by toddlers.
- Preheat the panini press or skillet over medium heat, and coat with butter.
- Put 1 piece of meat among 2 slices of cheese plus lay in between 2 pieces of bread.
- Place the sandwich in the panini press and heat for 3-5 minutes, to bread turns golden brown plus crunchy.
- Cut into stripes and serve up with mayonnaise, ketchup or mustard for dipping.
2. Fish Pie:
- Mash the boiled potato with the butter, Parmesan and milk and spice to taste. Make the sauce by frying the shallot with white wine vinegar for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Mix in the flour to create a roux with fish stock above a medium heat, until thicken. After cooling add cream and chop chives or dill.
- Separate all the fish also peas between 4 or 6 tiny ramekins and empty above the sauce. Brush beaten egg on the potato topping and bake. Chill, assembled but raw.
3. Tofu Finger Cubes:
- Cut tofu into small cubes and add the spices or scatter some graham crackers, Cheerios or ground cereals on it.
- Let fly tofu in a mix of crushed Cheerios, crushed granola or crushed graham crackers.
- Serve this as finger food for bite otherwise as protein supply at a meal.
4. Banana Pancakes:
- Cut the bananas into coins or crossways and cover it with Coat with pancake batter.
- Slightly fry in the pan till it gets golden brown color.
- You can serve this as Baby Finger Foods used for snack or by lunch time. If you toddler likes apple then you can also used the apple slices.
- Heat the butter, golden syrup and sugar in a large saucepan.
- After cooling mix rolled oats, desiccated coconut, Rice Krispies, chopped dried apricots, pecans, raisins and cranberries.
- Spread this mixture into the tin and make an even layer and put this in to bake around 25 minutes till golden from the edges.
- Then cut into pieces and serve to your toddler.
See More: How To Prepare Baby Food At Home
6. Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Nuggets:
- Combine all the ingredients like broccoli, seasoned bread crumbs, or baby cereal, egg yolks or veggi puree, Shredded cheddar cheese or tomato and basil cheddar.
- Give it a flavor with pepper, garlic powder, oregano and extra basil and make small nuggets and bake by altering the sides for 20 minutes.
7. Zucchini Frit-Omelette:
- To make this, blend chopped onion, apple, grated parm, zucchini, potato, eggs, salts, flour, and bread crumbs and add Italian spices or garlic.
- On a medium heat fry this in grapesed oil on both the sides and serve your toddler.
See More: Baby Food Products In India
8. Baby Frittatas:
- Beat the eggs plus milk jointly. Put in the cheese, vegetables and tomatoes, parmesan etc.
- Put some oil or butter in muffin cup and set this mixture in it.
- Bake this on behalf of 12 to 14 minutes then cool and dish up.
9. Sweet Potato Rice Apple Turkey Loaf or Nuggets:
- Take applesauce, cooked organic brown rice, baked sweet potato, egg and ground turkey or chicken, meat etc. and mix well.
- Put this mixture into preheated muffins and bake for 10 to 15 minute until dense and done.
See More: Homemade Baby Food Recipes Indian