Is your baby completed her 5 months? Then, this is the time to introduce new food with or solids to your baby. Most of the parents started a little amount of solids whereas some are waiting for, the completion of 6 month. So, today in this article I have explored a list of top food recipes for your 5 month old baby.
9 Healthy 5 Month Baby Food Recipes:
1. Oatmeal Cereal:
- For this, you need oats, water or milk. First of all, crush oats into the mixer to make a fine powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of water to a boil, plus spray in 2 tbsp of ground oats moreover ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon, if preferred.
- Cook for 2 minutes, waiting until the mixture is fat moreover creamy.
2. Apple Plus Raspberry Puree:
Together with raspberry, you can furthermore use blueberries as well as strawberries.
Place diced apple and raspberry in a pan. In addition, cook over low heat for around 5 minutes to 8 minutes till supple.
Squash, in the calculation, filters out the raspberry seeds. Serve up just warm.
3. Vegetable Soup:
- Wash and clean 1 piece bottle gourd, 1 carrot, ½ potatoes, beans, a few peas, and 1 piece pumpkin and cut into small pieces.
- Cook this in water and turmeric in a pressure cooker for 15 minutes.
- After cooling down, mash all the ingredients and blend them into the mixer.
- Regulate consistency to your baby’s taste, plus serve up.
See More: Baby Food Recipes 8 Months
4. Papaya Puree:
- The Papaya is wealthy in dietary fibre plus vitamins. Utilize Papaya that is yellow to orange in color to make certain it is well-ripe.
- Shed plus remove seeds from the Papaya, then cut into little pieces.
- Combine in a mixer for a flat puree; otherwise, crush with the back of a spoon intended for lumpier mash. Give it to your baby.
5. Fresh Fruity Yoghurt:
- Use fruit that is high in vitamin C along with calcium.
- Catch any ripe fruit that is in season together with the peel, in addition to cutting it as appropriate.
- Place the fruit plus water in a small saucepan and take to a boil.
- Simmer, waiting until the fruit is supple and, after that, pulp.
- After cooling, combine into yoghurt.
6. Rice Cereal:
- Take rice powder (brown rice crushed in a blender; otherwise, use a food processor.
- Cook the rice powder in the water for around 10 minutes beating continuously.
- Blend in formula otherwise, breast milk as well as with fruit.
- To make healthy food, you can also add an almond paste to this cereal and Serve it up hot.
See More: 7 Months Baby Food
7. Apples or Applesauce:
- Shed, core and slice the apple, then put this into the pan in water.
- Boil for 10 minutes and later cool mash this with a smooth consistency otherwise, you can also make a puree.
- Put in cereal to thicken up the consistency.
- Uncertainly, if your baby do not like the taste of apple, then you can use banana, avocado, strawberry etc.
8. Barley Cereal:
- Take crushed barley and water and put this to boil for about 10 minutes and stir continuously.
- Combine this in the formula, breast milk, or fruit juice and put in fruits if preferred.
- Provide warmth.
9. Carrot Puree:
- For this, you need carrots or other of your choice.
- Peel carrots, slice them into small chunks, and then put them into a steamer for 10 minutes.
- Take out this and make a puree by adding water to this to get a thick and smooth consistency.
- Serve warm to your baby.
See More: 4 Months Baby Food Chart
It is important to remember that all babies are different, so it is essential to consult a healthcare professional about the best food and nutrition for your baby. Even though many foods are considered appropriate for a 5 month baby, care should be taken to introduce them slowly and correctly, as there can be risks associated with introducing certain foods too early.