Are you interested in six-pack abs? Do you aspire to have a healthy and fit body? Many people find it challenging to get six-pack abs, and it need not be anymore! With proper workouts and a six-pack diet, you can achieve the sculpted body you always wanted.
Several promotions are going on in the market that sells several secrets to get six-pack abs, although some hold and others not very much. Along with regular exercise, a six-pack diet plan is also necessary as the food you eat controls the amount of weight loss and thereby gives you a good result.
Best Diet To Get 6 Pack Abs:
Is it possible to get six-pack abs through diet? Along with exercise, diet plays an important role that helps build muscles with necessary nutrition.
1. Get Good Carbs:
One of the active nutrients that help build muscles and is considered a six-pack food is carbohydrates. Whole wheat, brown rice, oats, and quinoa are some of the foods that have good carbs that take time to digest you can add to your diet. All you have to do is add 20 to 25 grams of carbs before and after your workout sessions. Following a low carb diet is the key and stop indulging in consuming foods 3 hours before you sleep.
2. Drink Lots Of Water:
The assimilation of food becomes much smooth with proper hydration. Drinking at least two to three liters of water per day helps flush out toxins from your body. Although liquid consumption is essential, remember not to drink sodas or sugary drinks available in the market. You can add green tea to your diet plan for six-pack abs as the combination of water and green tea is a perfect combination to form rockhard abs.
3. Take Protein Early In Morning:
Taking ample amounts of protein for a six-pack in the form of breakfast helps increase the metabolic rate that helps you maintain your lean muscle mass and keeps you from feeling hungry. Including fiber-rich cereals, fruits protein-rich egg white omelet, and milk make a healthy breakfast. Protein intake keeps your metabolic rate high and helps guard the muscles. Meat is the best source of protein, and you can get it from sources like dairy, soy as well.
See More: Fatty Liver Diet Plan
4. Eat Small Meals:
Instead of eating three large meals, make a Six-pack diet plan, and eat small meals at regular intervals throughout the day. It helps control the blood sugar, stabilizing the insulin level in your body. One of the benefits is that it keeps fat from getting deposited in the body, which makes abs more prominent.
5. Limit Your Sodium Consumption:
Daily consumption of 500 mg of sodium per day is needed for the healthy functioning of your body. Try to avoid consuming processed or outside foods that have higher amounts of salt. All you have to do is reduce the intake of excess sodium from your six-pack food diet. Once you reduce the amount of sodium, you can find the results right away.
See More: Thyroid Diet Plan
6. Fruits And Veggies:
The nutrients and minerals that fruits and vegetables offer cannot be replaced with anything else. Fruits and veggies are a warehouse of nutrients that make a perfect six-pack diet. Topping the lists are tomatoes and bananas rich in iron followed by oranges, apples, mangoes, pineapple, and pomegranate. The metabolism of your body is increased in a jiffy with the vitamins in these fruits. The first and obvious choice for veggies is spinach, carrot, and ginger, followed by cabbages sprouts, broccoli, beans along with mushrooms.
7. Eat Healthy Fats:
Adding healthy fats into your six-pack nutrition is the key to a toned body. These fats can be derived from polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats. Some of the foods which are right for you are avocado, fish oils, a mixture of nuts, olive oil, natural peanut butter.
Best Foods to Eat for 6 Pack Abs:
Here is the list of some six-pack foods list that you can add to your diet, which results in the desired six-pack abs.
- Quinoa/Oatmeal: Both quinoa and oatmeal are a rich source of protein and fiber that keeps you full without adding many calories.
- Whole Wheat: Pasta, bread made out of whole-grain are nutrient-rich and filled with fiber.
- Fruits and Vegetables: The assortment of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and the fiber content in fruits and vegetables help correctly burn fat. Cherries, blueberries, apples are some of the fruits and sweet potatoes, and broccoli is some of the best veggies and fruits you can add to your diet.
- Nuts and Seeds: To provide a perfect balance between fiber, protein, and healthy fats are supplied with nuts and seeds. Add nuts and seeds like pistachios, almonds, walnuts, brazil nuts and pecans to your diet.
Foods to Avoid for 6 Pack Abs Maintenance:
Along with healthy food in your diet, here is a list of six-pack foods list you need to avoid to have a six-abs.
- Fried Foods: Avoid foods that have trans fats such as chicken strips, mozzarella sticks, and French fries, which can be harmful.
- Sugary Drinks: Drinks such as sodas, juices available in the market are loaded with sugar.
- Alcohol: Drinking an excessive amount of alcohol can cause damage to your liver.
- Refined Grains: Grains, once purified, are deprived of essential nutrients, making them unsuitable for a six-abs diet.
Indian Diet Plan For 6 Pack Abs :
We present you with a six-pack abs diet chart that you can follow without any side effects and positive results.
Adding a cup of raw or cooked veggies with fruit can be a standard breakfast to attain six-pack abs. Some of the breakfast options you can include in your diet plan for six-pack abs:
- Thinly sliced tomato and bell pepper with scrambled egg white.
- You can roast wedges of potato along with a spinach smoothie for a fulfilling breakfast.
- You can also add fruits like apples, oranges, berries, and bananas.
- Bran flakes, oatmeal, whole grain bread can also be good options which give you high fiber.
Plan your lunch in a careful and planned manner. Include a bowl of brown rice along with lean meat, fruit, and veggies like broccoli. This is a way you can plan your lunch.
- A bowl of brown rice.
- A small plate of green salad.
- You can alternate between meats you can include such as turkey, lean meat along with grilled tofu and cottage cheese.
- A boiled bowl of kidney beans or lentils.
Taking protein-rich snacks in small portions, helping you stop binge eating unhealthy stuff. Some of the snack options that you can consume in between meals are:
- Soy nuts, almonds and cottage cheese in cubes.
- A smoothie made with skimmed milk or a cup of greek yogurt.
- Cucumbers, green salads, with veggies like tomatoes can give you enough fiber.
- Have an apple or a banana.
- A bowl of boiled veggies.
Dinner time should be as light as possible, and you should consume as little food as possible. Here is a list of foods you can include in dinner.
- Salad made with lettuce or asparagus with a single serving of boiled chicken along with a protein shake.
- You can add fruit to your diet too.
- Broccoli is also a vegetable you can add to your salad.
Six Pack Abs and Workout:
Exercise plays a prominent role along with dietary changes that help you make your body healthy by building the muscle.
- Biking, boxing, swimming, or jogging are some of the aerobic options that increase your heart rate.
- Fat loss and building up your muscle can also be achieved by cardio and resistance training.
- Lifting weights is considered one of the best resistance training along with squats, sit-ups that reduce body mass by increasing body metabolism.
- Another physical activity that reduces belly fat and total body fat is High-intensity interval training.
If getting a six-pack is your goal, following a proper dietary plan is the key. Include foods that help accelerate burning fat and improves body composition by adding fruits, whole grains, vegetables, seeds, nuts, fatty fish, etc. Armed with the six-pack abs diet meal plan along with workout sessions, given in this article, you can get a perfect six-abs with a sculpted body. You need to make some lifestyle changes to tweak your body.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are mere suggestions. It is necessary to consult a physical trainer before you start training. The website is not responsible for the side effects any of these tips cause.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How Fast Can You Get Six-pack Abs?
Ans: Most of the advertisements given in papers that promise you abs as quickly as 30 days. Some of these claims may not be true since there is no shortcut to attain a six-pack. Along with a proper training schedule, a six-pack abs Indian diet can give you all the muscle strength you need to achieve your goal.
2. Is Dieting Necessary To Gain Six-pack Abs?
Ans: It doesn’t mean you have to fast to obtain a toned and sculpted body. But by simply adding healthy foods and avoiding unhealthy snacks along with a work out routine is all you need to get six-pack abs.
3. How To Get Six-pack Abs?
Ans: To gain a six-pack ab, along with a diet and workout routine, it is necessary to lose unnecessary fat around your belly and arms for your abs to show. Keep exercising as long as possible first to lose all the fat, thereby laying a foundation for six-pack abs.