Yoga is the most awesome and easiest way to get a healthy start in your life. Yoga has various form to practice. Like there are various asana, breathing exercises, pranayama and lots more! You cannot even imagine how great yoga is.
Akash Mudra Meaning:
In this article you will be familiarized with a simple posture of your finger called as “mudra” we will be focusing on a single mudra “akash mudra” or you can also name it as “aakash mudra”. The yoga finger mudras are really very effective to prosper your health. Thee mudra are usually formed during the period of dhyana (when you concentrate to divinity). The mudra itself is sufficient to cure many types of health issues as well.
Akash Mudra Performing Steps And Benefits:
Method To Perform Akash Mudra:
You need to sit by crossing you legs. This mudra is easily formed by joining together the tips of your thumb and your middle finger.
Effects Of Akash Mudra On Your Body:
- Is Akash-vardhak mudra helps you to increase the aakaash or space element within the body.
- It is said that the space within the body is a part of the outer space or cosmos so therefore practice of this mudra will enable the individual’s soul (or aatmaa) this is done to reunite soul with the collective consciousness of Paramaatma or God.
- All your negative emotions like fear, anger, sorrow, etc., are eroded easily and the these are replaced by positive emotions and thoughts.
- The above-mentioned points clearly defines that how it increase internal space and is effected by the elimination of all the metabolic wastes from the body.
- Thus Aakaash-vardhak mudra is a detoxifying mudra.
- As this mudra increase the internal space this enables the rest of the four bodily elements namely: vaayu (air), agni (fire), jal (water) and prithvi (earth) to increase with in your body.
- Thus, Aakash-vardhak mudra is one of the most beneficially combined mudra to perform daily.
- This can be combined with other mudras that increase the other four elements these are Vaayu-vardhak mudra, Prithvi-vardhak mudra, Agni-vardhak mudra and Jal-vardhak mudra.
- As in general, Aakaash-vardhak mudra is the excellent mudra that helps to stimulate noble thoughts and also helps the practitioner to take rapid strides along the path to moksha or salvation.
- It also helps a the practitioners who are willing to scale great heights in the art of meditation.
- The amazing Aakaash-vardhak mudra reinforces the Vaata humor of the body.
- This mudra provides you the satisfaction of completeness.
- You will feel pure and positive after the single trial itself.
See More: Dharmachakra Mudra Meaning
Benefits Of Akash-Vardhak Mudra :
1. This mudra is very effective that helps -to develop noble & elevated thoughts
2. This mudra is known to have a benefit to develop intuition and extra sensory powers (ESP)
3. Akash mudra benefits also include to detoxify the body by the elimination of metabolic wastes
4. This mudra is also helpful to overcome a feeling of fullness / heaviness in the body.
5. You do not have to bother about the discomfort caused by over-eating
6. This mudra is also been used to relieve congestion (and pain) in the head which may be due to migraine or sinusitis or in your ear/s due to infection or in the chest due to infection or asthama.
7. It may even control high blood pressure
8. It is also beneficial in controlling irregular heart-beats
How Many Times You Must Do This Akash Mudra?
You must do this for about 30 to 45 minutes every day. either do this at a stretch or in three parts (i.e., for 10 to 15 minutes, thrice a day).