Were you aware that you could use almond oil for acne scars? Almond is oil straight from pressed almonds, a highly effective acne treatment. Its mild and hypo-allergic properties are best suited for even sensitive skin. Almond oil is also now and then referred to as sweet almond oil.
Almond oil is frequently preferred to other oils because it is light and is not greasy. With its high levels of fatty acids, almond oil has been used to treat skin problems, such as acne, eczema, or psoriasis, since earlier times, making it one of the most preferred oils for acne treatment. It is also rich in Vitamin E and anti-oxidant properties, making your skin soft and supple.
Read More: Pomegranate to Treat Acne
How to Use Almond Oil for Acne Scars:
Here are the best methods to use almond oil for acne:
- There are quite a few different methods to make the best use of almond oil for acne scars. Wash your hands and face, take some almond oil on your hands, and massage it onto the face, leaving it to soak in. Try this before bed at night and wash it off in the morning.
- Almond has fatty acids which dissolve the sebum that causes acne. Clean your hands and face. Decant some almond oil onto your hands and massage it on your face, preferably before bed. When you leave it overnight, your skin will absorb the oil to eliminate the debris. Its vitamin A property will reduce acne.
- One more additional benefit of almond oil is combining it with other oils, for example, evening primrose oil, tea tree oil, sea buckthorn oil, or jojoba oil, to name a few, for a custom moisturizer formula. Utilize a couple of drops of almond oil mixed with a couple of drops of evening primrose oil as a sunrise moisturizer, to this, then a blend of almond oil, evening primrose oil, sea buckthorn oil, plus tea tree oil and apply at night before going to bed.
- The following method to utilize almond oil for acne treatment comprises applying almond oil on unwashed skin with clean hands. Use this to cleanse and wipe makeup, dust, and other substances from your skin. Wash and dry the face. Then smear the second layer of the oil on the clean skin, and massage it. It will hydrate the face and lock moisture.
- Combine ½ cup of sugar with 1 tablespoonful of unadulterated almond oil. Rub the mixture quietly onto your skin. Remember to avoid the delicate area of the eyes. Clean it off with lukewarm water, and then pat your face dry.
- Almond oil for acne spots is another good use. Almond oil contains fatty acids which dissolve sebum and the impurities which cause acne and pimples. It furthermore cleanses the skin pores, repairs damage to the skin, and stops the growth of acne and pimples. Blend sweet therapeutic-grade almond oil plus organic honey in equal parts. Clean your hands plus face. Apply the mixture onto your face; allow it for 20 minutes. Wash it off your face; moreover, pat it dry.
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey, ½ an avocado and 1 tablespoon of almond oil. Blend the ingredients until the blend forms a puree and apply on the face skin. Apply to the face in all areas. Leave on for 15 minutes before rinsing.
Read More: Best Cleanser for Acne Prone Skin
Almond oil is an excellent source of remedy for acne and pimples. Almond oil for acne is the trusted face pack choice to eliminate the acne and scars caused by it. In addition to using it to treat acne, it can also help reduce the dark circles around your eyes and decrease the tan. Almond oil for oily skin is also used to ensure results. So now that you know what almond oil can be used for, start experimenting.