Lip glosses make your lips look plumper and fuller. They add a luscious shine to your lips which every one of us craves for those luscious shine on our lips. You can get that if you apply the lip gloss properly.
Following are some tips and guidelines to follow while applying lip gloss. Keep these tips in mind the next time you are applying lip gloss on your lips.
See More: How To Put On Pink Lipstick
1. Start with cleaning your lips. Scrub your lips using a lip scrub. Otherwise you can apply a moisturizer and using a paper towel removes all the chapped parts and dead skin off your lips. This will make the lips look clean and smooth and will ease the application.
2. Then apply a clear lip balm to your lips. You can also apply colored ones if you want some color on your lips. Apply it evenly and then gently dab it using your finger.
3. You can start applying the lip gloss from this step of you can apply a lip gloss after applying a lipstick.
See More: How To Apply A Lip Stain
4. If you are applying a lipstick then start lignin your lips using a lip liner. Start from the center of your lips and then cover the edges of the lips until the corner.
5. If you have thinner lips you can plump them up by lining the lips for the outer edge of the lip border.
6. Then fill in the lips with a lipstick. Dab using a tissue to remove any excess product. You can go for a second swipe if you want an intense color.
7. Then Start applying lip gloss. You can use a transparent lip gloss if you want to maintain the lipstick color.
8. You can go for a colored lip gloss if you want to bring out the intensity of color on your lips. You can use the same colored gloss as the lipstick or something a shade up or down of it.
9. Start from the center of your lips and then work towards the edges. Dab slightly using a tissue to remove the stickiness and excess product.
See More: How To Take Care Of Your Lips
10. Dab your lips against each other. Wipe out the excess product from the corner of lips using a cotton bud.
11. And you are done in applying the perfect lip gloss for your lips.
12. If you want to show a fuller plumper effect goes for sparking lip gloss. That will give a dimension to your lips.
13. Always tone down your eyes if you are going for sparkling lips. You don’t want to look shiny and sparkly like a disco ball.
14. Use mild colored lip gloss for day and more bright and shiny ones for night. Day wear can have all the nudes and mild mauves which go well with the original lip color and won’t look as too much unnecessary color is added to the lips.
15. Go for colors that are appropriate for age. Also bright colors tend to bleed more so be careful with them