For the simpler and much-sophisticated vibe, there is nothing like the army and military haircuts. These are simpler yet elegant and classic looks, with much shorter and sharper hair lengths. The army haircuts for men are easy to manage and are very comfortable; they are a perfect fit for both formal and casual occasions rightly. Any age group of men can aptly fit in well with this smart haircut.
Check these haircuts and hairstyles out, and you will know them for yourself!
20+ Best Buzz and Crew Army and Military Haircuts for Men:
In this guide, we will enlist the top trending Indian navy and air force hair cutting styles. These are among the most sought defence haircut Indian in the fashion world all across the globe.
1. Classic Indian Military Haircut:
How about this classic and always-trending military haircut style? This is a very normal and classic choice, it always stays relevant and is super comfortable. The Indian army hairstyle is all about giving a stunning look and is perfect to fit all face shapes, structures and hair textures. It is also suitable for boys and men across age groups. So what do you think about it?
2. Very Short Best Army Haircut:
You can also check out this very short and quick, easy military haircut for men. If you prefer a very short hair length, this army and military haircut is a perfect and apt fit for you. Men with oval or elongated face shapes and structures can prefer this look ideally to give a masculine and cool relaxed vibes. It is easy to maintain and is quite trending around in the fashion world too.
3. Fade Variant Army Haircut:
If you want more of a military haircut variant and want to look yet stylish and handsome, this will choose most of the guys. This is stylish and looks super trendy as well. The cut may look simple, and however, as we notice, it is trendy with a bit of fade around the underside. Dress to stand out in the crowd, look simpler yet unique and fashionable. Here is how you can see the best style for this look.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style if you are in the late 20s only to look great.
- Best Season to Try: Summers are among best times to try out this hairstyle.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Men with any smooth hair and oval face can try this haircut.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: Wear super casual shirts and pants or jeans to go well for outings with friends or even date nights to look handsome and smarter.
4. Army Haircut With Trimmed Beard:
Well, here is another variant of military cut but with trimmed beard and moustache. While the other variant is clean shave, you can work on this well-trimmed hairstyle and beard style here. The look is quite stylish and is best for those guys who love to maintain a good trimmed rough beard and moustache. Further, it is a totally low fade kind of variant of haircut which can look stunning if styled well and accurate.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for men in 30s.
- Best Season to Try: Summers and monsoons are among best times to try this one out.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Men with round and oval face with any hair type can try this well.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: Wear this style with super casual jog suits to go out with friends casually.
5. Simple and Smart Military Haircut:
This is another possible variant of the military hairstyle. If you do not bother much about the styling and looks different, you can go to this style. Men who aren’t much into styling and fashion sense and those who are into busy schedules wanting to have simple styles are the best fit here in this hairstyle. Try this one out, and you will surely love the level of comfort one can seek in this haircut.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style only for men in 20s and 30s.
- Best Season to Try: Summers and winters are a good time to try this one out.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Wear this style for men in the square and oval face with any hair type.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: Wear this style during office times with formals or good shirt and pants.
6. Slicked Army Haircut:
You can mix a bit of fashion sense with the haircut as well. Seen here is a variant of Indian military haircut which is similar. Here while there is good fade underneath, there is side parting and hair is trimmed well, which is slicked backside towards the side. Try this style to blend fashion and simplicity in one look. This is super comfortable as well and can be best easy to maintain in no time.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in any season as you wish.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in 20s to 40s, anyone can try this one out.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Those with any face type and wavy hair are best suited in this style.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: Men can wear this style with good pants and t-shirts while going out with family or friends.
7. Slick Back Fade Style:
Well, we know how much guys in younger and modern generations are a huge fan to slick back style. Here we come up with a similar army and military haircuts for men. This is a good blend of back slick neatly polished and done. The hair is well-trimmed. This style looks super fashionable and trendy as well and not just looking bland or simple. Men who want comfort yet a bit of style added on to them can try this look
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style best suited in winter.
- Ideal Age Group: Those men in younger 20s are good to try this one.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: One can easily wear casual shirts and pants to go to college in this style regularly.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Try this style if you have an oval and diamond face and with any wavy or smooth hair.
8. Celebrity Army Haircut:
Seen here is a picture of our famous and favourite cricketer, MS Dhoni. Do you believe that they are also a fan of these best military haircuts? They majorly follow these given the level of comfort along with style one can easily flaunt it out. Try these styles well if you are fond of wanting to have an edgy and sleek style. They are easy, comfortable can be changed as per altering facial hair easily.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for men in 30s only.
- Best Season to Try: Summers and monsoons are a good time to work on this style.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Those with an oval face only with any hair type can best try this one out.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: Wear this style with a nice t-shirt and shorts or pants to go out with friends or on dates. This look gives a handsome and modern vibe.
9. Smart Haircut Look with Beard:
Again comes another of our favourite and celebrity look from the cricketer Virat Kohli. If you are worried about thinning hair and reducing hairline, now you know well on what best to act and do. This military cut hairstyle Indian is among the best for those who want to flaunt hair but are worried about thinning hair. So if you have such concerns as well, you can easily flaunt this style in no difficulty.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for any age group equally.
- Best Season to Try: Men can try this hairstyle best in summers.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Men with any face and wavy hair can try this style out.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: Try this style with good casual t-shirts and jeans to sport it well during outings with friends or parties.
10. Side Fade Haircut:
Seen here is the picture of a variant of a navy haircut. If you do not want too much focus on styling and wants a simple and no difficulty to maintain look, you can easily go to this style. Do not think twice if you are someone who does not want to grow hair much or leave the headache of regular hair trimming. Just get this one done and you are sorted for next few weeks and months.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in the age of 40s are best suited here.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in summers and monsoons.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Men with oval and round face with any hair type can best try this one.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: This versatile style is best for office and with formal wear like suits and shirts.
11. Stylish Messy Spiky Haircut:
We all love the messy cut, isn’t it? Here is the Indian navy haircut variant. Those who want to blend style can try this style sometime. Here we see undercut fade well and messy slick spikes on the top for men. Young boys who love to experiment with looks can best try this style out easily. There is no need to think twice as there is the absolute new fashion in this with fade and spikes altogether.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in any season as you wish.
- Ideal Age Group: Young guys in early 20s are good to go in this style.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Those with diamond and elongated faces with smooth, silky hair are the best fit.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: Men and guy scan wear casual t-shirts and jeans here to go to colleges or fests.
12. Neat and Smart Hairstyle:
Here is all new soldier hairstyle variant. If you love to have a neat and smart boy look without style at all, then this is for you. This one is neatly groomed and trimmed and for those young boys who want to want no a simple and easy one to go. Try this style out, and you can feel the level of comfort easily in no time. It gives you a simple and unique look easily
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style for guys in 20s and men in 30s.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this hairstyle easily.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Men with round and square face with wavy hair are the best fit here.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: Wear casual shirts and shorts to go to colleges or attend any official works easily.
13. The Side Parted Haircut:
Here is another variant of the soldier cut hairstyle. If you are among those who want a bit of fade and not much hair on the scalp, then you can go and choose this style. While there is also no much difference in it, the only thing here is that there is more of fade underneath. Try this out if you want much of simpler and no time waste look for yourself. Prefer this style only if you are young and not too old in age.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style if you are in 20s age only.
- Best Season to Try: Guys can try this style best in summers time.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Guys with round and rectangle face with any hair can try this one.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: Wear this style with shirts and pants to go for interviews or office events.
14. Korean Variant Army Haircut:
Here is a Korean variant of haircut. This air force haircut is super trendy and stylish. Now if you want something very stylish and trendy, wanting to have a style statement for yourself and mark yourself in fashion then nothing else like this one in the range of army haircuts. Try this out without a doubt if you want to look stylish, handsome, hot and also super trendy. You will never regret after going through these styles
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style if you are in the 20s and early 30s only.
- Best Season to Try: Summers and winters are well suitable for this hairstyle
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Guys with a round face are best for thick wavy hair.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: Wear this style with pants and nice shirts to look good for everyday outings and parties events as well.
15. The Buzz Army Haircut:
Seen here is the Tollywood celebrity actor, Allu Arjun. Here is the variant of him wearing Indian air force haircut. And this is the best buzz cut hairstyle for men. If you want to follow and reciprocate the same, you can easily go ahead in this same manner. He looks stunning and stylish, could we ever think and assume that we can look such fashionable even in air force haircuts? Well, here is your answer. Try this out, and you would love it too.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in 30s are best in this style.
- Best Season to Try: monsoons are a good time to try this one out.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Try this haircut if you have any face type and hair type easily.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: Wear this style with trendy outfits to go for date nights or dinner events.
16. Light Fade Haircut:
Well, here comes another of our favourite south Indian actor, Suriya. He is seen flaunting us army hairstyle here. Seen here is him looking super trendy and stylish with spiked hair lifted well with a bit of undercut fade around him. This is again not just stylish but also super comfortable and hot. We cannot stop but admire his looks and fall in love with his style. Try this hairstyle out, and you will surely love the same.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for men in 30s and 40s at its best.
- Best Season to Try: You can try this style in any season as you wish as it suits all the time.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Men with oval and square face with any hair type can try this one out.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: Wear nice jeans and t-shirts with jackets to look trendy here. Attend dinners or parties in these styles to look great.
17. Simple and Modern Haircut:
Now comes another variant of us army haircut. Here the boy seen here is having simple nice balanced trimmed hair all over him. Not much work and attention are given on styling here. If you are least bothered about styling and want to try out something, this is another alternative for you. Try this one to look simple yet stylish and smart in no effort and time. You can surely relate to it once done
- Best Season to Try: Try this in any season as you wish easily.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: Wear casual t-shirts and jeans to look great here.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Men in any hair and oval face can best suit this one.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this for young college going boys of early 20s only or even teenagers.
18. Undercut Slicked Haircut:
If you want to have us military haircut kind of style but with a twist and funky attitude, then you can easily go for this. This style is added with an undercut fade and has a slick back style with a bit of fringe. Add this to your style list to get more popular, handsome and hot. This is quite stylish and is a popular army haircut style in the present-day fashion world. Men who love to have stylish vibes around can best try this.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for men in their 30s at best.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this hairstyle.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Those with oval and diamond faces and any hair type can try this one.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: Wear this style with a casual t-shirt and jeans to go to offices or outings.
19. Foreign Army Haircut:
Here is another variant of military fade haircuts. This is the foreign style of having a military haircut, especially for those best suited to have thin hair and curly hair. This style will cover up your thinning hair issues. The fade cut is going to look stylish and trendy as well and suit you best. Hence, if you want to up your game and style with the new trends, you can easily try this one.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this one if you are in the late 30s and 40s age.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good time to work on this hairstyle.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Men with oval faces are best suited here with elongated features.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: Wear this with formals for the office or even with casuals for outings.
20. Bald Fade Hairstyle:
This is a variant of the military crew cut. Men who are in middle age can try this style out. This is not too bold and loud but is rather trendy and fits well with the facial features of middle-aged men. Try this style if you have a dense moustache and beard to match this kind of crew cut. There is a lighter fade on the sides and trimmed hair near the crown area here. You will surely love this result.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: Try the hairstyle out if you are in the 40s and 50s age.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Men with any face type and facial features can try this versatile style.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: Men can suit it up with formal for the office going to look best or to attend conferences.
21. Stylish Army Haircut:
This military officer haircut is totally one of our top favourites. The military haircut numbers game has been changing ever since, and they look stylish and modern, giving that edgy and sleek vibes all around. This is one such similar haircut which look stunning and modern. There are undercut fade and symmetric nice balanced trim in the front area. Try this out if you want to have unique looks.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this hairstyle if you are in the late 20s and 30s.
- Best Season to Try: Summer and monsoons are good to try this one out.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Men can try this with square and oval faces with young facial features.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: Wear this with trendy western wear to look your best for going on a date or parties.
22. Low Fade with Curls Hairstyle:
If you have curly hair, then this commando haircut can be best for you. The commando hairstyle is among the top numbers trending right now. This totally suits best where there is an undercut fade style and curly hair trimmed well on the top. Try the style out if you want to have a stylish look. Even young boys can best try this look to look simple yet modern and stylish. You will surely love the result once done.
- Ideal Age Group: Suitable for this style are boys and men below 25.
- Best Season to Try: Summers and winters can be the best look in this style.
- Perfect Outfits and Occasions: Wear this with casuals for regular college times.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Those with round, oval and diamond faces with young features can try.
Read: Stylish Haircuts For Men
Now given are a few suggestions on how best to maintain and style the army haircuts well,
- Army cut can be the easiest and most comfortable style. However, it requires equal care and maintenance.
- Most army haircut has faded or under fade style associated with it.
- Hence make sure to go to a good stylist to cut hair and make sure that the result comes out to be perfect.
- Apply gel at the end if you have spikes or fringes out. They will look smooth and shiny
- Never ignore the regular hair care routine. Apply hair oil regularly to make sure the scalp and hair is well nourished and moisturised
- Trims hair regularly. Trimming once in six to seven weeks is important if you want to maintain the same haircut.
The list of army haircuts can get exhaustive. However, this list gives you the best trending and stylish army hairstyle, which is trending right now. They are totally lovely, gorgeous and stylish. They give you modern-day edgy vibes, and gone are now the days when an army cut can be boring or not interesting in fashion if you are someone who wants simple hair care to maintain and look yet stylish and edgy, then nothing like an army hairstyle for you to try out.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Can Army Hair Cut Suit Boys Below 20 Years Old?
Ans: Army haircut has several variants of suiting different age groups. Hence even men and young boys below the age of 20 can also try it out safely and look stylish. If you are below 20 years, you can go best with a nice slick style or spikes style or well-balanced trimmed cut.
Q2. Can Flat Top Army Cut Suit With Fringes?
Ans: Flat top army cut is coming in trend right now and is stylish. Depending on your face shape, you can decide the extent of fringes you may want to put up with. The style, however, goes well with good fringes on the top.
Q3. Does Buzz Cut With Army Style Suit Men Of 60 Years Old?
Ans: Buzz cut is quite a versatile style. So any age group men can try this out and still look super handsome and hot at any age group. You can safely try out the buzz cut.
Q4. Can Men With Round Face Go With Complete Buzz Army Haircut?
Ans: Men with round faces generally do not prefer buzz army haircuts. This is because the face may look more rounded and does not make it look elongated from any angle. This hairstyle may not be the best choice for round face men.
Q5. Does Undercut Fade With Spikes Suit Men With Square Face?
Ans: Yes. The undercut can suit different face shapes. However, the stylist will vary it a bit as required. You can go with a lighter undercut and more of spikes to suit best to your face shape.