Are you really thinking to boost your health? There are numerous ways in which you can enhance your energy level but yoga is the most appropriate way of keeping your body in sound health. If you’re looking for a pose that can easily boost your fertility level and improve your reproductive system then start performing the Baddha Konasana pose.
This pose is mostly performed by women and ladies. Baddha Konasana is commonly known as the Bound angle pose or the butterfly pose. It is even more common among pregnant women as it not only helps in lessening their pain but also helps them to get free from varicose veins. If you’re looking for an emerging hip elasticity then start performing Baddha Konasana from today onwards.
Now, if you want to perform this pose just follow the instructions given below:-
How To Do Baddha Konasana? (Bound Angle Pose)
- Firstly place yourself on the mat.
- Just stretch your legs straight in front of you. Make sure that your back is totally straight. If you’re having some back or hip problem, you can definitely look for support like a blanket or a pillow.
- Now, slowly clasp your feet with both hands, as close to the pelvis. Allow the knees to fall out to your sides.
After this slowly release your groins and head of the thigh bones. Don’t push the knees much; allow them to relax well.
- Try and hold the big toes of the feet with the first 2 fingers of your hand or either you can also hold the outside of your feet.
- Just sit back straight and maintain your pelvis level.
- Your shoulder blades should be firm enough to help your heart open up.
- You can sit in this posture for 2-3 minutes.
- After that slowly come off this posture by lifting your knees and just straightening your legs.
See More: Bhujapidasana
Baddha Konasana is considered to be the best exercise for women, especially during their pregnancy period. For an easy and smooth delivery people practice this asana. It makes the women feel that she is flapping like a butterfly with her wings around her. Now women and ladies suffering from groin or knee pains should totally avoid this posture.
If you’re in menstruation then also avoid this posture. Even if you plan to perform this posture, please take the supervision of a yoga specialist. People who have sciatica pain should also try and avoid this posture or should be taken support under them while performing this posture.
See More: Frog Pose In Yoga
Baddha Konasana (Bound Angle Pose) Benefits:
This asana has numerous health benefits. If your body is suffering from any kind of reproductive problem, then this posture should be practised daily. It also helps to stimulate and improve your reproductive disorder. A lot of ladies who often face menstruation problems should also focus on this pose. It is very efficient in curing all kinds of menstruation problems.
It may also help to get relief from the symptoms of menopause. Baddha Konasana acts as a stress reliever and also helps in stimulating your prostate glands and abdominal organs. This asana not only tones your kidney and gall bladder but also helps in easing all your urinary disorders. Women should practice this asana daily for 2-3 minutes.
Pregnant women in later stages should try and perform this asana under the supervision of a specialist depending upon their health conditions. Generally, women are only advised for this asana but men having reproductive concerns can also practice this asana. It definitely helps to relieve fatigue and anxiety. People suffering from mild depression can also focus on this asana but it is good for improving the fertility of the body.
See More: Balasana Steps