Beard and mustache looks are always seen as trendy and stylish for men. These are essential in this generation to have a well-groomed mustache and beard to give stylish looks. It looks both handsome and professional at the same time, but often we are bored of trying out the same looks. Here are the latest beard and mustache styles to try out. These beard mustache styles can be quite easily groomed, maintained and are comfortable. Continue reading this guide to know which men’s mustache and beard styles will suit you the most as per your face shape and features.
15 Best Beard and Mustache Styles for Young Men:
Let’s see here with compiles list of moustache and beard hairstyles to get a new look.
1. Bandholz Mustache and Beard:
An impressive mustache and beard style introduced by Eric Bandholz has always remained in demand. It takes a minimum of 6 months of the period to develop this kind of style and also needs to be maintained using grooming tools. This is among our top favourite different styles of beards and mustaches. In case you have dense hair and thick hair, you do not need to think twice.
- Best Skin Type: Men with combination to normal skin can rock this look.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 30s are suitable and complement for this look.
- Suitable Face Shape and Facial Features: Those with an oval, diamond and triangular-shaped face, and who have dense hair can work on the style.
2. The Uniform Beard:
The name comes from the length it comes with. This beard is grown to nearly 2 inches from the chin and is given a nice round shaped cut. It is a widely opted style for a professional look. This cool beard and mustache are all that you need if you have thin hair, but the dense mustache and beard hair. This is among most professional option too.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 30s and 40s too can try this lookout.
- Best Skin Type: If you have normal to oily skin, then this works well for you.
- Suitable Face Shape and Facial Features: Those with the triangular, oval, square and round-shaped face can work here.
3. Razor’s Edge Beard:
No matter whatever face shape you have, this beard & mustache would perfectly suit you. This is a beard style that has always remained in trend. The sides of the beard are not shaped well, but one must keep the endings sharp and clear. This beard and mustache combo is essentially and definitely among the best given the way that this is well-groomed. Beard oil further you can apply to shape beard and mustache.
- Best Skin Type: Men with oily and combination skin can work on the look.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 40s and 50s with dense beard look dashing here.
- Suitable Face Shape and Facial Features: Those with oval-shaped face and straight hair can look great here
4. Dutch Beard:
The Dutch beard is what you are looking for. The beard in this style is grown in an outward direction in an accented position from the chin. This beard and mustache fashion is totally new in town and now in trend slowly. It looks quite polished, and those who have a youngish face are suitable for the match this look.
- Best Skin Type: Any skin type can work on the look.
- Ideal Age Group: Be it 30s or 40s or 50s, any age men can work on looking this stylish and handsome.
- Suitable Face Shape and Facial Features: Diamond and oval-shaped faces with youngish features can try this style.
5. Tapered and Short Beard:
Tapered and short has remained the favourite style of the teens these days among the beard and mustache styles. The beard keeps clear until the mustache blends into the beard with less hair for the complete look. As seen in this picture, a man with a beard and mustache combo is looking quite polished and straightforward. It is for those who do not want much time and effort to go for maintenance.
- Best Skin Type: Men with dry skin can look great in this style.
- Ideal Age Group: Younger men of 20s and 30s can try this style out.
- Suitable Face Shape and Facial Features: Oval and diamond-shaped face are suitable for this style.
6. Thin Beard Style:
This style counts as the shortest mustache beard styles where the sideburns go thin and nearly disappear. The mustache and the face cut beard meet at the chin portion. This thin beard style can try without the mustache and can customize in such a way for men who want to avoid it. It is another one among our top looks.
- Best Skin Type: Those with oily and combination skin can blindly go for it.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 30s in professional career can look handsome here.
- Suitable Face Shape and Facial Features: Those with any face shape can try it out with thin hair.
7. Lines for Days Styles:
This is a kind of full beard moustache with the proper shape. The mustache of the beard comes quite closer to the beard but does not touch it, giving out a straight razor shave. This is among our favourite and top trending Indian mustache and beard styles. This is quite simple to go look and is easy to maintain as well.
- Best Skin Type: This goes with all skin types totally.
- Suitable Face Shape and Facial Features: Any face shape can suit well to this style with elongated and chubby face
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their early 20s to late 30s can totally work on this look, be it young college going boys or office men
Read: Very Long Beard Styles
8. Faded Beard:
Faded is a style of beard and long mustache. You can try this bread style you must growth your bread about 3 inches from the chin, and it trims in a flat style. The moustache gets attached to it with a thin or thick layer. This is among short beard long mustache look which is quite loved by many who want to go for a faded haircut and have a long mustache. Try this look if you love the fade cut.
- Best Skin Type: Men with normal skin look good here.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in their 30s and 20s too can try this lookout totally.
- Suitable Face Shape and Facial Features: Elongated face shapes with flat faces can look good here.
9. Bold and Thick Beard:
When it comes to thick beard, the word bold comes along with it. The beard comes with long hair; however, the length is still short until the chin. This long beard and mustache style is for those who have a dense beard and thick hair. If you want to flaunt such a compact look, then this bold style is suitable for you.
- Best Skin Type: Any skin type can work on this style as their wish.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their late 20s and 30s look dashing and stylish here.
- Suitable Face Shape and Facial Features: Those with a long face can try this style out.
10. Circle Beard:
Circle beard and mustache comes with both thick and thin hair. It is also known as standard beard which looks tidy. This style is suitable for men who want a presentable look along with the beard. It also goes as mustache and chin beard in away. This circle style comes with those who are in mature age groups and still want to flaunt in style
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 50s can look great in this style.
- Best Skin Type: Any skin type can try this lookout totally as this suits all.
- Suitable Face Shape and Facial Features: Those with round and square-shaped face with sophisticated features can try this look.
11. Friendly Mutton Chops Beard:
This is simply amazing among the mustache and beard styles. It is also known as sideburns cut or side whiskers with a gap on the chin. If you are having a square or circular face shape, this beard style will suit you. This big mustache short beard look is great for men who are into army and government groups to flaunt with style. It is a symbolic look from ages.
- Best Skin Type: Men with any skin type can try this look.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in mature ages after 45 can look great in this style.
- Suitable Face Shape and Facial Features: Any face shape with dense hair can be dashing and handsome in this style.
12. Garibaldi Beard:
This is one of the long beard and mustache styles. Somewhat similar to the Bandholz, it comes with a thick and long beard with mustache ending in curls. This short beard big mustache is another age-old style. This has come over in generations, and craze remains. If you want that vintage look and stylish vibe, then this is definitely for you.
- Ideal Age Group: Older men after 50 can look dashing with this look.
- Best Skin Type: Any skin type be it regular or oily skin can look right here.
- Suitable Face Shape and Facial Features: If you have an oval and diamond-shaped face with dense hair and elongated face this is for you.
Read: Indian Beard Styles
13. Handlebar and Chin Puff Beard:
A charming beard style to carry, the beard and the mustache here come with limited growth. The mustache is given a long growth, while the beard is grown long only in the portion of the chin. This design is mostly suitable for men who have limited beard growth in the face area. This beard with a long moustache has a well-trimmed and shaped look, there is mustache hair only near the chin, and this is the new trend for men who are looking for a cute and stylish look.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 30s and 40s can try this style.
- Best Skin Type: Men with dry skin to normal skin can be great here.
- Suitable Face Shape and Facial Features: Those with oval and diamond-shaped face with a long can try this look
14. Van Dyke Beard Style:
Van Dyke comes with seven different mustache beard styles. They are popular on men who have a narrow chin. The beard style is nothing but the combination of both goatee style with a mustache. The style comes with medium mustache and anchor shape on the chin. The name of the design was given after Anthony Van Dyke as it was his signature look. This short mustache with a long beard is for men who can also go bald with no hair on the crown.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 50s and 40s can look good in this style.
- Best Skin Type: Men with any skin tone can try this style out as they wish.
- Suitable Face Shape and Facial Features: Those with round and square-shaped face with narrow chin can look good here.
15. Horse Shoe Beard:
This beard mustache would remind you of the look of the retro. The style obtains by stretching the mustache joining the beard downwards. The sides of the beard and the centre portion of the chin are left clean shaved for getting that desired look. The length of the sides can keep as desired. It is among our favourite types of beards and mustaches for men who want a vintage vibe and has less hair.
- Best Skin Type: If you have dry or normal skin, then this is suitable for you.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 30s and 40s can blindly follow this style as they wish.
- Suitable Face Shape and Facial Features: Any face shape with narrow chin can look good in this style.
- Beard and mustache require the same amount of attention and care. Never neglect them as it may lead to dry and rough beard or moustaches which may not look polished and good on the face.
- Special products for beard and mustache for nourishment can use. Those who have ayurvedic formulas are well in trend today.
- Beard oil and shampoos are best to nourish and moisturize the mustache beard area well.
- There are beard creams too available in the market to style them further.
- Trim beard time to time as trimming is a new thing to make sure they grow healthily.
- If you want further advice and help, you can always consult a stylist to see what best beard and mustache styles can go well with your face shape and facial features.
These beard and mustache styles are well new in trend, be it a stubble beard or goatee look or moustache and anchor look, several variants are coming into the market. It is often confusing on what best look we can choose and try out as per the face shape and features. Hence we have provided you with a guide on how to style, what best will suit you. Check them out and tell us how you like these beard and mustache styles well.
Read: Hair And Beard Look
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. How to make sure my beard and moustache styles can lay flat on the skin?
Ans: Once you wash the beard with shampoo, give it a good massage and towel dry it. Use blow dryer too and apply beard balm or beard oil on the dry beard. Brush hair well which can make sure to let it stay in a flat way. Do not apply balm on wet hair if you want that flat look.
Q2. Can I make my beard straight?
Ans: Beard brush helps a lot to straighten beard hair. Invest in a good brush with bristles. Once you wash beard, blow dry it well and use a brush to comb it downwards. Further, use beard oil to make the look stay in place.
Q3. What can I do to make sure my beard and moustache are soft?
Ans: Olive oil is your best friend if you want to achieve a soft beard. Massage it well in circular motions to keep it soft and black. Further do not just shampoo your hair but also your beard. Add on conditioner too as the beard requires same care and attention as your hair. You can further choose to apply Aloe Vera gel and honey too as natural products to soften beard.