Do you have an eye for vintage and old-school fashion? Are you a sucker for classic Hollywood fashion looks? These Beehive hairstyles may be apt for you. Invented back in the 1960s and 70s, the beehive hairstyle has long hair,resembling a conical shape on the top of the head. With its unique and mesmerizing looks and fashionable appearance, the beehive makeovers have quite a popularity in the western countries.
Today, we are back in fashion with several variants of beehive hairstyle trends and looks. Be it for a modern, edgy, and contemporary look or preferring a classic vintage look, these makeovers are a heartthrob!
Vintage and Modern Beehive Hairdo Ideas of 2020:
Beehive hairstyles quite convince women across preferences. Be it you want an easy look or a dramatic one; the hairstyle has it all. Today we have compiled the top trending beehive hair ideas of this decade. Let’s get started!
1. Classic Vintage Beehive:
To begin with, how can we miss out on the gorgeous and vintage classic beehive hairstyle? This hair is all about the classic old-gen Hollywood vibes with pointed beehive shape and puffy hair. For women who love to look elegant and graceful, prefer an edgy, beautiful fashion, this updo can be ideal. Be it for your high-end parties, cocktails or wedding events, try this 1950s and 1960s beehive hairdo and we bet you can stand out from the crowd.
- Women with diamond and oval face shape can look gorgeous in this one.
- Try this hairstyle for smooth and straight or wavy hair texture for the perfect looks.
- This look and hair makeover is amazing for women in the 40s and the 50s to look youthful.
2. The Unique Puffy Beehive Idea:
This hairstyle idea is a perfect blend of edgy and contemporary unique fashion sense along with a classic hairdo. With a messy side and puffy beehive updo, we quite love this innovative and creative hairstyle trick. Be it for your parties or formal gatherings; this can be ideal for women who do not want to settle for anything less.
- Women with diamond, heart, and oval face shape can try this style out.
- Wear this look for those women in the age of 30s to look elegant and charming.
- This mesmerizing hairstyle can be perfect if you have a wavy hair texture.
3. Braided Neat Beehive Hairstyle:
Do you know, we even have braided beehive hairstyles! If you love a simple and intricate braided and weave pattern with a beehive look, why not this charming one? These beehive braids looks creative and artistic too, and ideal for women who loves to look stylish and chic in their appearance with the grace around. Although the intricate braids may take some time to accomplish, the end result is truly mesmerizing as we can see.
- Women with round, oval, and square face shape can be ideal in this beehive hair braids.
- Try this hairstyle for women in any age group, as it can fit in all very well.
- This versatile hairstyle idea can be perfect for wavy and straight hair texture.
4. Fancy Braided Beehive Look:
In case you want to go a step further ahead and prefer a fancy and charming hair makeover, hair accessories and clips can be your best friend. With the intricate floral patterns and the lovely, charming hairstyles, we love how this braided hairdo is all about love and elegance. Be it for wedding and big day events; this beehive hair updo can truly stand apart with its beauty.
- Women with any face shape and facial features can try this hairstyle.
- Wear this look for women in the 20s and the 30s for the stunning appearance.
- This appealing look can be perfect if you have a wavy hair texture.
5. The Formal Beehive:
Seeing this one, we bet most of the often spot and recognize this beehive hairdo. This formal, classic and professional hairdo are all about sass and edgy looks. Right from the 50s, 1960s and 70s, these hairstyles are also quite popular. Be it for a stylish yet elegant dignified look or for a warm end result, try this hair updo and this can be simple yet appealing. What do you think?
- Women with oval and diamond or elongated face shapes can look edgy and stylish.
- Try this hairstyle for women over 30s to the 50s age group to look charming.
- This amazing hairdo can be perfect for those women with straight and silky hair texture.
6. The Basic Beehive Hairdo:
We even have a basic and easy quick version of beehive to get you sorted. This basic look is easy to achieve, with hair pinned and rolled up to create a beehive shape. Be it for your hectic schedules or outings, this easy version is lauded by many and can be recreated in a matter of a few minutes. What do you think of this one?
- Women with any face shape can easily try this beehive updo styles effortlessly.
- Wear this look for women in the smooth, wavy, and curly hair texture too.
- This look is good to go by women post 40s age group to look charming and elegant.
7. The Party Classic Beehive:
If you love that classic cocktail or bridal party beehives and prefer such neat tamed hair makeover, why not prefer this one? With its contemporary and polished hues and plush looks, we are gushing over this lovely beehive hairdo.
- Women with oval and diamond face shapes can be apt in this beehive bun hairstyle.
- Try this style for women in the late 20s age groups and also in the 30s.
- This amazing hairstyle makeover can be edgy if you have straight hair texture.
8. The Retro Beehive Half Hair Up Half Down:
Do you love that retro looks and pop style statements? We even have a beehive hairstyle variant covered for you. This half hair down and half hair in beehive clipped variant looks chic and stunning with creative and lovely bright hues. The contemporary element is blended well with the retro vibes, and we quite love the end result.
- Women with sharp and oval facial features can try this look.
- Wear this style for those women with wavy hair texture for best of the looks
- Those in the 20s to the 30s age group can prefer this edgy and mesmerizing look.
9. The Messy Beehive Hairstyle:
This messy beehive updo is a perfect edgy mix of classic hues and the modern-age contemporary fashion world. With its chic and stunning looks, those who want to look no less than a diva with an appealing and graceful style statement – this can be it! Try this out for parties, cocktail gatherings or wedding receptions and it can be apt.
- Women with diamond, heart, oval, and square face shape can prefer this one.
- This look is ideal for women in the late 20s to the mid-30s age groups women.
- Any women who have wavy and straight smooth hair texture can prefer this stylish appearance.
10. Beehive With The Bangs:
Do you know, with the modern new-gen transformations and stylish variants coming across every other day, you can even mix and blend to create the perfect look as per your tastes? This beehive look with fringes and bangs also looks super stylish and edgy. Inspired by the celebrity red carpet looks, this beehive hairdo has got quite popular and now there is no turning back!
- Women with any face shape can try this stylish, edgy look.
- Try this hairdo for women in the 30s and the 40s age group to look youthful and charming.
- This hairstyle looks can be perfect for those who have smooth and fine hair texture.
We hope you enjoyed browsing these latest beehive hairstyles looks. These updos and hairdos are a perfect blend and match for those who want a vintage and classic fashion with a contemporary chic appearance. Try them out and we bet you would look no less than a diva!