The city of Hyderabad is home to some of the best schools in South India. These institutions cater to the educational needs of a diverse set of population, coming from parts of the country and the globe. In this article, we shall look into the top 10 CBSE schools in Hyderabad, which are renowned for imparting a well-rounded learning experience for students.
List of 10 Best CBSE Schools in Hyderabad:
Read along to find out the complete information about the 10 popular schools in Hyderabad which offer CBSE Circculum:
1. Jubilee Hills Public School:
Jubilee Hills Public school was established in 1986 and is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi. It is a non-profit organization which is sponsored by “Jubilee Hills Educational Society”. The school currently has 3000+ students and 160+ Teachers for Primary, Secondary and Senior Secondary wings. This ISO 9001:2015 Certified school is known for providing quality education at very affordable fees.
- All the classrooms are well-ventilated and equipped with digital technology.
- Separate labs for Computers, 3D, Science etc.,
- Spacious playgrounds for Badminton, Basketball and Tennis.
- Two large-capacity auditoriums
- School has uninterrupted power supply generated by Solar Panels.
- 7:55 AM to 2:20 PM
- Road No: 71, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500096, Telangana, India.
- Phone: +91-40-23548584/ 23607797.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://jhpublicschool.com/
Other Branches: Ramanthapur
2. Sanghamitra School:
Sanghamitra School in Nizampet is one of the Top CBSE Schools in Hyderabad. It was established in 1990 with just a handful of teachers and 135 students. Within no time, the school witnessed a massive expansion in student, teacher strength and also earned many awards and accolades for being the best in the business. The school offers classes from LKG to Xth. Admissions are limited and done based on a lottery system.
- The school campus has achieved a Gold Certification under CII-IGBC.
- It has a spacious library, an auditorium and art and craft room
- Exclusive lab for sciences and computers
- Regular workshops and guest lectures are conducted
- Transport facility available
- 8:45 AM to 3:30 PM
- 2-32, Nizampet Rd, Jai Bharat Nagar, Hyder Nagar, Brindavan Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500085
- Phone: 040 2389 3847
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://sanghamitraschool.co.in/
Other Branches: N/A
3. P. Obul Reddy Public School:
P. Obul Reddy Public School was founded by Durgabai Deshmukh in 1989. It is considered as one of the best schools in Hyderabad for CBSE Curriculum. The co-education school functions under Andhra Mahila Sabha and runs classes from LKG to XII. Merit Children from a poor economic background are assisted financially in terms of a fee reduction and other incentives. Emphasis is given on the all-rounded development of students rather than just limiting it to academics.
- The school has a spacious campus with two auditoriums, indoor sports complex and halls
- Classrooms are equipped with digital smart boards
- Laboratories for Sciences and Computers
- A well-stocked library with separate reading rooms
- A record of consistent 100% pass results for the last few years
- 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Road No. 25, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad – 500 033 Telangana, INDIA.
- Phone: 040 – 23548912 / 23553238
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.amsporps.org
Other Branches: N/A
4. DAV Public School, Kukatpally:
DAV School, Kukatpally is located in Vivekananda Nagar, a peaceful and silent residential colony. The campus has a huge open playground and three floors of classrooms, which are all well-ventilated. The school is known for its non-commercial attitude and student-centric education. It is also one of the leading CBSE schools in the city with a good track record of success.
- Clean and hygienic campus
- Large library with a good collection of books for all age groups.
- Other facilities like Science labs, AV rooms
- A big auditorium for cultural display activities
- Well-connected transportation system
- 8:00 AM to 2:45 PM
- DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500072
- Phone: 04023065024
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://davkukatpally.org/
Other Branches: Safilguda, Banjara Hills
5. Delhi Public School:
Delhi Public School is one of the reputed schools in Hyderabad which is affiliated to the CBSE board of education. It has two branches, one in Secunderabad and the other in Miyapur. The school is known for its world-class infrastructure and spacious campuses. Apart from regular academics, students are encouraged to explore their creative side to prepare themselves for better opportunities in the real world.
- Classrooms are equipped with modern teaching aids.
- Activities like dance, music, art & craft are a part of the curriculum.
- Modern sports facilities like swimming pool, mini-golf course, skating rink etc.
- Well connected Transport facility within twin cities
- Regular guest lectures and field trips for learning beyond the classroom
- 7:45 AM to 2:30 PM
- Survey No 74, Khajaguda Village, Chitrapuri Colony, Post, Hyderabad, Telangana 500104
- Phone: 040 2980 6765
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.dpshyderabad.in/
Other Branches: Secunderabad
[See More: Best International Schools In Hyderabad]
6. Meridian School:
Meridian School, Banjara Hills is a CBSE school that offers an ideal learning environment for students. It nurtures young minds by exposing them to various activities from a very early age. Students are discouraged from rote learning and instead, the emphasis is given to independent self-exploration. Meridian has also received the International School Award accredited by British Council for the last few set of years. Also, the school has a tie-up with FIT JEE and higher secondary students have this course as an integrated circculum.
- 8:15 AM to 3:30 PM
- #8-2-541, Road No.7, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500 034, TELANGANA, INDIA
- Phone: 8096918857, 9948508222
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.meridianschool.in/
Other Branches: Uppal, Kukatpally, Madhapur
7. Sentia The Global School:
Sentia, The Global School, is one of the best CBSE syllabus schools in Hyderabad. It is located in Miyapur and has an envious 3-acre campus. The school offers classes from PP1 to Class XII and students are given equal attention by teachers. Technology is used to create an enriching, relevant learning experiences for kids. The environment is filled with positivity, that makes every child want to come to school without feeling burdened.
- Beautiful greenery in the campus with spacious classrooms
- Smart teaching aids and Abacus is made a part of the curriculum to facilitate better learning
- Computer lab with fully updated systems and internet connection
- A big auditorium for conducting events and workshops
- Huge playground with 4-lane atheletic track, soccer ground, basketball courts and indoor shuttle courts
- Transportation facility within city premises
- 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Bus Depot, Rd Number 2, besides B K Enclave, BK Enclave, Miyapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500074
- Phone: 099852 88821
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.sentia.in/
Other Branches: N/A
8. Kennedy High – The Global School:
Kennedy High The Global School was established in 2005. It has a sprawling 5-acre campus with beautiful buildings and state-of-art infrastructure. This is a day school which offers CBSE and IGSCE syllabus. Students are prepared well for the future by encouraging them to take part in co-cirricular activities along with regular academics. The management panel of the school comprises of eminent engineers and doctors, who play a pivotal role in shaping the young minds.
- The school has a guru lab for maths which is a collaborated initiative with NIIT
- Students have a course in Robotics as part of the curriculum
- Activities like Art & Craft, Music and Dance are made compulsory to all students
- Regular field trips and workshops are conducted for recreation and educational purpose
- Training is given on public speaking, soft skills and personality development
- 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Bachupally (Post – Mandal), Medchal Dist, Hyderabad – 500 090
- Phone: +91 9885907261, +91 9985921801
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://kennedyhighglobalschool.com/
Other Branches: N/A
9. Kendriya Vidyalaya, Uppal:
Kendriya Vidyala is a Co-education school that follows a central approved syllabus. Because of this, KV is considered to be one of the pure-breed CBSE schools of Hyderabad. Despite not having any world-class infrastructure or architecture, many parents prefer KV for its high education standards. Also, students who belong to either military families or whose parents are central government employees are given preference for admissions.
- Very low fee structure even in today’s times
- Multiple opportunities for children to showcase their talents in fields like music, dance, arts
- A large playground with trained sports faculty
- Vast library with an extensive range of books for all ages
- Fully equipped laboratories for practical education
- 7:50 AM to 3:30 PM
- Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1, Uppal, Hyderabad 500039, Telangana
- Phone: 040 – 27200314
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://no1uppal.kvs.ac.in/
Other Branches: Gachibowli, Begumpet, Bowenpally, Golkonda
10. Silver Oaks International School:
Silver Oaks International School is a well-known CBSE school in Hyderabad. It is located in Bachupally and offers some of the best facilities for its students. The school strictly follows in “character first, competence next” principle. It focuses more on imbibing good values in children to enable them to become better citizens tomorrow.
- The school has state-of-the-art infrastructure with world-class facilities inside.
- Classrooms are equipped with digital learning systems.
- Large playground to practise outdoor games like volleyball, cricket etc.
- There is also a swimming pool and a skating rink within the campus
- 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Bachupally, Miyapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500090
- Phone: 040 2304 7777
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.silveroaks.co.in/
Other Branches: Vizag and Bangalore
[See More: Top ICSE Schools in Hyderabad]
So folks! Those are some of the best CBSE Schools in Hyderabad. These institutions have some of the best ratings by parents and students on various forums. However, it is important for you to personally attend the campuses and speak to the management to get more clarity. After all, choosing a school is one of the critical decisions you make for your child. So, think well before you decide!
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this information is based on research from internet forums and official websites of the school and may not be 100% accurate. So, you must do your own research before finalizing an institution. www.stylesatlife.com is not affiliated to any of these schools or related organizations, and this post doesn’t endorse or quality them to be the best.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers:
Q1. Which are the best CBSE residential schools in Hyderabad?
Ans: There are three top boarding schools in Hyderabad which follow CBSE syllabus. These are – Indus International School (Shakarpally), Shantiniketan Vidyalaya (Shamirpet) and Sreenidhi International Schools (Moinabad). All these schools are rated the best in terms of infrastructure, the standard of education and facilities.
Q2. What are the best CBSE schools in Hyderabad for 11th and 12th?
Ans: If you are willing to continue your child’s education in a school after 10th, you can take a look at one of these schools for 11th and 12th grades:
- Oakridge International School, Gachibowli
- Chirec International School, Kondapur
- Delhi Public School, Nacharam
- Glendale Academy, Bandlaguda
Q3. Do CBSE schools in Hyderabad have a mandatory 5 day week?
Ans: No! Not all schools are off on Saturdays. Some schools like the KV function 6 days a week or have 1st and 3rd Saturdays as holidays. However, for primary and pre-primary students, most schools prefer to it a 5 days week to not pressurize the kids. It is better to check the complete details on the website or call up the admin team of the school