Body pains are one of the common problems many of us face, and we are in constant search of a solution. There can be several reasons that might cause your body to have cramps, soreness, or pain, some of which are long working hours, bad posture, improper sleeping position, injuries, or age-related issues.
To alleviate, soothe and calm the pain, many of us resort to pain-relieving sprays. This article presents you with the 15 best pain relief sprays you can try to relieve body pain. Read on to know more!
Best Pain Relief Sprays In India:
Here is the list of the best pain relief sprays available in the market that gives you instant pain relief:
1. Moov Fast Pain Relief Spray:
Moov is considered one of the best muscle pain relief sprays that give you quick pain relief and 100% ayurvedic preparation. It works for sprain, fibrositis, myositis, sciatica, inflammation, backache, neck pain providing fast and long-lasting results. This spray penetrates the targeted area of pain swiftly as it contains unique ingredients like turpentine oil, Nilgiri oil, wintergreen oil, cinnamon oil, and mint extract.
2. Dr. Ortho Pain Relief Spray:
If you are looking for the best spray for uninvited joint pain, this product from Dr. Ortho is an excellent choice. It helps relieve conditions like minor sprain, strain, minor sports injuries, or joint pains as the formulation of this product has an infusion of ten effective oils. In addition, the formulation is non-greasy, provides quick relief, and can be used anywhere, anytime because it is portable.
3. Meditek Volitek Advance Instant Pain Relief Spray:
Volitek is the best spray for knee pain and effectively relieves muscle, joint, leg, and neck pain. Unlike balms and tubes, this advanced pain relief spray gives results almost instantly and doesn’t require massage. It is also very helpful in treating sprains overnight. The product doesn’t contain CFC and therefore is ozone-friendly.
4. Deep Heat Spray:
Deep heat spray is an excellent pain relief spray that works well on several body parts for either pain relief or general body massage. It helps reduce swelling and relieves pain instantly. Yet another benefit of this spray is that it doesn’t damage cells while reducing the tissue temperature. Using this spray helps improve the movements of muscles and bone with its anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Volini Spray Maxx:
Volini spray Maxx provides instant relief from joint and musculoskeletal pain. It is one of the best pain relief sprays that effectively deal with the pain caused due to sprain or strain efficiently. You can also get relief from severe neck and back pain by using this spray.
6. Iodex Rapid Action Spray:
Iodex rapid action spray is the most effective pain relief spray that helps you get relief from musculoskeletal pains. It reduces internal inflammation and treats pain at its root. Its formulation is power-packed with five natural ingredients: lavanga ka tel, Peppermint satvam, Turpine ka tel, Gandapuro Nilgiri tel. The unique blend of ingredients in this ayurvedic medicine relieves various pains and aches.
7. Relispray Instant Pain Relief:
Relispray instant pain relief uses precise and the world’s most effective ayurvedic formulation that relieves pain thoroughly. It offers drug-free, long-lasting, and optimum pain relief as each ingredient is picked carefully. When compared to most other pain relievers, Relispray helps you deal with recurring pain.
8. Leeford Orthoaid Ayurvedic Pain Relief Spray:
Orthoaid ayurvedic pain relief spray is the best spray for lower back pain. It helps relieve joint pain, back pain, neck or shoulder pain, and its formulation has natural ingredients. The 100% herbal formulation not only helps us in pain relief but also helps in joint flexibility.
9. Amrutanjan Joint Muscle Spray:
Amrutanjan is a brand we all associate with pain relief. This is one of the best knee pain relief sprays that is non-greasy and easy to apply. Amrutanjan spray has a unique hot action heat therapy formula that provides instant pain relief. In addition, it helps relax your muscles by increasing blood supply to the affected area.
10. MY Dr. Pain Relief Spray:
My Dr. Pain relief spray is an excellent option that helps relieve back, neck, knee, shoulder, and muscle pain. It is a top pain relief spray with hand-picked natural ingredients with antispasmodic properties that relieve you from pain. It also gives you long-lasting and instant results by releasing powerful antioxidants deep into your skin.
11. Vicco Narayani Pain Relief Spray:
If you are looking for the best pain killer spray that doesn’t cause side effects, this Vicco Narayani spray is an excellent choice. This spray heals pain from within and provides permanent relief with ayurvedic ingredients like Rai, Nilgiri, and pudina. In addition, pain relief sprays penetrate your skin quickly, thereby relieving pain more quickly when compared to ointments.
12. Anveya Muscle Pain Relief Oil Spray:
This lightweight spray from Anveya is designed for easy absorption and is one of the best sprays for lower back pain. It helps relax your body and is made with a compelling blend of 100% pure natural ingredients. Using this spray helps improve blood circulation and relaxation and is very easy to apply.
13. Orthomol 100% Ayurvedic Pain Relief Spray:
Orthomol 100% ayurvedic pain relief spray consists of vital pain-relieving herbs and is highly effective in relieving pain. Whether it is a twisted ankle, aching back, arthritis, joint pain, etc., it is the best pain relief spray to apply. Using this spray helps repair and relax muscles quickly by generating heat because it quickly penetrates your skin.
14. New Mama Bottom Spray:
New mama bottom spray is much needed and a must-have item in the list of a new mom. This spray helps ease hemorrhoids, episiotomies, or discomfort of postpartum vaginal soreness and swelling. This product has an infusion of cooling essential oils and all-natural ingredients. There is no scientific evidence proving the efficiency of the product, but anecdotal evidence is plenty. So before using sprays in sensitive areas, consult your gynecologist.
Pain Relief Sprays Buying Guide:
There are several pain relief sprays available in the market, and choosing one might become difficult. Here are some simple things you need to keep in mind that will make the purchase easier:
- There are pain relief sprays that have natural ingredients and synthetic ingredients. Since both have negligible side effects and are effective, you can choose the type that suits your needs the most.
- Ingredients are another essential factor you need to consider when you are buying a pain relief spray. Choose a product that has anti-inflammatory ingredients such as menthol, herbs, and camphor.
- Choose a pain relief spray with a high percentage of menthol because this ingredient provides a cooling effect and relieves pain quickly. Although menthol is a safe ingredient, make sure your body doesn’t react adversely.
- The user’s age should also be kept in mind when you are buying a pain relief spray. Every product has an age group it caters to, so look at it and choose the right one.
- The fragrance of some pain relief sprays is too potent, which might feel uncomfortable for some people. The choice may vary from person to person, so choose the one that doesn’t irritate.
- Choose a product from well-established Brands instead of local brands for a good quality product. The local products might be cheap but can be harmful.
- Take a look at the quantity and packaging of the product and choose the one that suits your needs. There are travel-friendly packages available too.
- Although all the pain relief sprays have an extended expiry date, make sure you check you don’t get an expired one.
- Before buying pain relief sprays, look at the product reviews on the online shopping platforms to know the performance.
How to Use Pain Relief Spray?
Here are simple steps you can follow to use the pain relief sprays effectively:
- Remove the cap or the joint of the pain relief spray of your choice.
- Pint the nozzle towards the affected area and press the nozzle.
- Maintain a distance of six inches from the nozzle to your skin.
- Make sure to use low and medium quantity and leave it there for a few minutes until it dries.
- The spray starts doing the job as the spray begins to absorb into your skin.
- Keep in mind that there is no need to rub the area vigorously. But if you still want to rub the site, make sure to do it gently.
Caution: Keep the pain relief spray away from the reach of children and avoid using them in sensitive areas like the eyes or mouth.
Pain relief sprays have made a place for themselves in our homes because they provide you instant relief from body aches of any kind. These sprays are a good option before resorting to continuous use of pain killers. We hope the list of pain relief sprays provided in this will help you make an educated choice. Don’t forget to let us know if you found this article helpful!
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Is there a chance of reducing muscular pain instantly with pain relief sprays?
Ans: Yes! There are several strong pain relief sprays available in the market that provide you relief from muscular pain in no time. You can choose one from the list provided in this article.
Q2. Is it necessary to rub the area where the pain relief spray is applied?
Ans: The steps are usually mentioned on the product. For example, some products require a massage after the application for better absorption, and some don’t. So, before doing anything, read the instructions properly.
Q3. Can we use hot and cold bags to relieve pain?
Ans: Using hot or cold water bags can provide you relief from minor pains. You can also use pain relief sprays combined with hot and cold water bags for quicker pain relief.