Ever wondered on trying a blonde look? If you haven’t now is the time. The whole fashion market has undergone such great change and vibe, and here are new medium blonde hairstyles adding to the vibe. They are charming, give a feminine vibe and are easy to maintain too. They make you look super pretty and are well suited for all face types and events. If you have medium hair, then these medium length blonde hairstyles will leave you sorted. The medium blonde haircuts are here hence to give you a way to make your day stylish. Continue reading this guide to know more on hairstyles for medium length blonde hair.
9 Cool Hairstyles for Medium Length Blonde Hair for Women:
Here are the 9 best and easy blonde medium hairstyles for women will leave you mesmerized in this season 2022.
1. Classy Blonde Medium Length Hairstyle:
These medium haircuts blonde hair will help you in achieving that country girl look that you always wanted. The asymmetrically divided hair comes with sun-kissed blonde touches which are rather light. It adjusts the bad angles of your face by fixing the eye line.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in 20s can rock this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Work on casual outings with this look.
- Best Season to Try: Winters is a good option to try this look.
- Matching Dress: Try this style with a simple tank top and jeans.
- Suitable Face Type: All kind of face shapes are best for this hairstyle.
2. Curled Out Medium Blonde Hairstyle:
Women with naturally curly hair will be the most benefit of this haircut. Here the hair is very well layered and set loose. The natural curls extend to the shoulders. The dark blonde colour will also be suitable for medium length hair. The cool, medium blonde hairstyle will make you look smart and contemporary.
- Suitable Face Type: Oval and diamond face can try this lookout.
- Matching Dress: Try this with knee-length dress to make a trend.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their late 20s and 30s can rock this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Work on this look for movie outings or dinner events.
- Best Season to Try: To try this hairstyle is suitable for the summer season.
3. Side Parted Blonde Medium Hairstyle:
Women with oblong faces will rock this side-parted blonde look. The hair is not equally divided as one part looks more voluminous than the other. You can pull it back from the side to make the sides look shaved. It comes down to the shoulders and makes it one of the best haircuts for medium blonde hair.
- Matching Dress: Try this look with a knee-length dress.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good choice to try out this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this look for night parties and gatherings.
- Suitable Face Type: Those with an oval face can work on this style well.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s and 40s can rock this hairstyle.
4. Medium Blonde with Brown Highlights:
This is one of the coolest medium straight blonde hair for women. Just provide the hair with brown highlights and embrace the beauty of the traditional highlighted blonde hairstyle. Women with all face shapes (except round faces) can carry this look. The thickness of the hair will be the best component of this magnificent look.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this only for women in their 20s.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go with this style.
- Matching Dress: Try this look with any casual western outfit.
- Perfect Occasion: Women can try out this look for date nights.
- Suitable Face Type: Wear this with any face type equally as all suits this look.
5. Chic Medium Blonde Hairstyle:
If you want to look unique and sport the blonde medium layered hairstyle at the same time, then part it in the middle. By dividing it symmetrically in the middle, the colours will look more prominent throughout the hair. In this look, the thickness of the hair is the determining factor. Smooth hair will look great if styled in this way. This style is a trending medium length layered blonde hair look.
- Suitable Face Type: Oval face can suit this style very well.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style for winters and monsoons.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear it for formal gatherings at the night.
- Matching Dress: Try this style with any casual western outfit.
- Ideal Age Group: A style that can be worn by women in their 30s for the best look.
6. Medium Blonde Hairstyle with Side Swept Bangs:
When you add bangs to this popular blonde hairstyle, it looks even more alluring. This hairstyle offers lowlights that make the hair look in control. As usual, the forehead is partially covered up as well as the cheeks. This light-medium blonde hair look frames your face in the right way by giving you that smart and oblong look even if you have a round face.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s can rock this style.
- Best Season to Try: Try this during any season as you wish.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear it for outings casually with friends and family.
- Suitable Face Type: Oval and round face women complement this look well.
- Matching Dress: This style looks good with any casual western dress or skirt or pants.
7. Curly Medium Blonde Hairstyle:
This is medium blonde Balayage look well suited for young women. And this gives a curly blonde vibe and is great for those with medium length hair. For those who want to try out something new and opt-out of regular styles then this is a perfect fit for you as the hair looks natural gives a classy and elegant vibe. If you have naturally curly hair, then you will get the most advantage of this blonde curly haircut. Wear it with a party dress or go casual.
- Matching Dress: Try this style with western dresses.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good bright choice for this look.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear it for parties or dinner or date night events.
- Suitable Face Type: Oval, diamond-shaped face women can try this out totally.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their late 20s and early 30s complement this look well.
8. Straight Medium Blond Hairstyle:
This is ideal for medium length dirty blonde hair. The hairstyle has shine within and glows all around. And this look is setting the vibe right with good face makeup as well. This is a simple and quite easy to maintain lob haircut. Use a straightener on your blonde hair and make it linear from top to bottom. This cute haircut falls over the forehead and the edges and hides them from exposure. It is a quick and easy look for most women and is suitable for all faces and hair types.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear it for night parties.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good option to try this look.
- Suitable Face Type: All kinds of face types can rock this hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: All women below the age of 40 can try this look.
- Matching Dress: Try this look with any casual western outfit or dress or gown.
9. Sharp Medium Blonde Hairstyle:
This is a hairstyle for medium length blonde hair with bangs. And this creates a bold and funky style. Those who want to get out of their comfort zone and want to try something bold, wild and get quirky; this is the style for you. Women with oblong faces will be the most benefit of this hairstyle. Light and smooth hair is the best by-factor for obtaining this look.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for any funky parties.
- Ideal Age Group: Women below 38 can try this look.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go with this style.
- Suitable Face Type: Try this with oval, diamond and square faces.
- Matching Dress: Wear it with only western short or knee-length dresses for making the look.
- Blonde hair should be maintained well. Make sure to take necessary hair care every week.
- Wash hair 2-3 times a week and use a sulfate-free shampoo. Trim your hair regularly.
- Apply good hair serum as often as you can. Oil is required to make sure that hair does not get too dry.
- Do not over shampoo and treat with harsh chemicals. Apply the hair mask with essential oils every week.
- Do not skip on hair spa. Work on good nourishment every month with professional help.
Hope you enjoyed reading our article on new medium blonde hairstyles. They are new in the market and are a craze for women who want to try out something. These can be easily maintained and cared for if you are looking to try out something new. Let us know what you think here.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Which colour is well suited with blonde hair?
Ans: Generally in case you want to colour hair on sides or in between with blonde dye then you can try out pinks, red, beige and brown. Green also goes good for some skin tones. Ask professional advice as per your face and skin tone on what suits you best.
Q2. Does going blonde ruin your hair?
Ans: Blonde hair can ruin and damage hair if you do not care for it well. It requires immense care and attention. It has a chemical reaction if you do not care for your hair well. The professional stylist who works on your hair dye will advise you on the right things you have to do to care for hair regularly.
Q3. Does blonde hair look good on dark-haired women?
Ans: Yes, it is a myth that blonde hair does not look good on dark-haired women. All you need is a professional stylist and expert to dye your hair blonde. You can go with professional blonde colour with light brown to dark brown to look good with naturally blonde hair.