Bootcut jeans! Well, you may have already come across this phenomenal pattern bootcut fitted jeans, and if not, you must! These gorgeous and stunning jeans look are all about the perfect blend of modern-day fashion with vintage and stylish looks. The pants are fitted in a bootcut variant in these jeans, which adds to a flare near the knee-length. These are flattering, adds up to bring on your curves, suit your shape and figure and bring the best looks out of you. Whether men or women, these bootcut jeans are best suited across age groups and are ideal for those who have an eye for fashion. Why wait? Let us explore all about the girls and boys bootcut jeans looks and styles trending this season!
Features of Bootcut Jeans:
Do you notice that the bootcut jeans, albeit they look all trendy and modern, have different cuts and patterns around them? Here are the characteristics and features of these bootcut jeans you must know about before getting them!
- These jeans come with fitted looks near the hip area.
- The bootcut jeans have a flare and widen the area around the knee, extended till the hems. There are extra width and space at the bottoms, which brings out a flattering figure near the top.
- This, in turn, gives in a tapered look near the thigh areas.
- As a result, they are super comfortable, easy to wear for a relaxing yet edgy look, suitable for men and women!
Which Body Shape Men and Women Can Wear Bootcut Jeans?
Are you wondering if the bootcut jeans can best fit you? Which men and women’s body structure can go well with these lovely jeans? Let us give you some hacks and ideas.
- In women’s case, those who prefer slimmer effect thighs, toned waist look, and the illusion of length can prefer wearing bootcut jeans.
- If you have an hourglass body structure or pear body shape with wider hips, hey – the bootcut jeans are perfect for you.
- Women who are taller in height can also nail these looks.
- In the case of men, those who have good built athletic body can prefer bootcut jeans.
- Avoid these jeans if you have a larger stomach. This can enhance and bring out your mid curves from the body.
- The thin and athletic body shape men can prefer these jean variants.
New Look Boot Cut Jeans for Girls and Boys:
Here is a list of 15 slim and skinny boot cut jeans for ladies and guys.
1. Women’s Bootcut Jeans with Heels:
When wearing boot cut pants with heels, the perfect length for the trim is 1cm off the floor. This leaves enough holes so that the denim doesn’t drag/touch the ground and get messy, and it likewise makes a truly smooth, spotless and straight outline with the way the leg falls.
2. Boot cut Jeans with Boots:
Regarding wearing your bootcut jeans for women with boots, whether they are slip-on Chelsea style boots, thin and downplayed western boots or the standard trim up boots since this is a dressier look, ensure your pants are around 1-2cm off the floor.
3. Stretchy Bootcut Jeans for Girls:
Fashionistas prescribe sewing your bootcut pants to your most loved stature shoes and keeping them for those as it were. Ideally, you will have a lot of heels with similar heel tallness to work with different sets.
4. Stretchy Bootcut Jeans for Men:
Much like the ladies’ tips with heels, you don’t need them delaying the floor and getting destroyed. However, you don’t need them so short that they seem as though they shrank in the clothes washer either.
5. Bootcut Jeans with Flats:
If you are on the taller side and love to wear pads frequently, bootcut jeans women can, in any case, work. When you wear bootcut pants with pads, ensure you are wearing a mid to light blue wash and that the stitches do touch the floor.
6. Wear Cropped Bootcut/Flare Jeans:
A later pattern that is visible is the trimmed flare/bootcut, which hits you around lower to mid-calf. Bootcut Jeans for men are deliberately edited to this length to radiate a shiny new feel and cut, and they are expanding in prominence at this moment.
7. Mens Bootcut Jeans with Sneakers:
Men love to wear with regards to bootcut pants with shoes for men. Ordinarily, because of the leg opening fitting more tightly around a tennis shoe, the pants don’t go close to the floor to such an extent.
8. Dark Bootcut Jeans for Ladies:
A bit of batching makes the men bootcut jeans look easygoing, and it suits the style more. If you have them too short and there’s no clustering, the straight fit can make you look very short, which isn’t perfect.
9. Men’s Bootcut Jeans with A Cuff:
If you prefer not to get your bootcut pants trimmed and favour a truly easygoing style, why not sleeve them? This doesn’t work too well on flares or truly wide bootcut pants, yet the slimmer adaptations can work fine and dandy. Roll the fixes up a few times and style them with thick or stout boots, as it were.
10. Light Shade of Pants:
You don’t need a truly thin shoe or tennis shoe with loads of fluttering material on your lower leg that looks senseless. People know binding Light shade pants work best and have thin bootcut pants that suit you well; they can work!
11. Diesel Bootcut Jeans for Men:
Diesel styles arrive in an assortment of fits, from exceptionally thin or tight to casual or free, to fit numerous body sorts. Also, an assortment of leg cuts, from decreased to flared or bootcut, suit numerous men’s styles. Pair women bootcut jeans with footwear of your sort and shake in everybody’s heart.
12. Styling Levi’s Bootcut Jeans:
Levi’s Bootcut pants create an impression of style, whether worn with an easygoing tee or a dress shirt and coat. Adjust the smooth, cutting edge look of pants with a finished or differentiating designed shirt, or choose layers of hues and surfaces.
13. Lee Bootcut Jeans Women’s:
Have a go at matching your Lee Bootcut pants with a fitted shirt, or wear layers in a cool climate, putting a sweater over your most loved tee. For a dressier look, pull a light coat over a hued dress shirt with a cowhide belt.
14. Lee Cooper Bootcut Jeans:
Initially intended for wear with western-style boots, bootcut pants compliment numerous body sorts. This cut sits just beneath the regular waistline, fitting marginally free all through the leg. The cut in this style flares out marginally, starting at the knee.
15. Wrangler Bootcut Jeans Women’s:
Bootcut pants tend to cover your shoes, boots in whatever style you pick work best, yet easygoing shoes and tennis shoes look great as well. Whatever style shirt you pick, from western-slice to dress shirt, tee shirt to polo, tucking it in with a jazzy belt makes the bootcut style.
Bootcut jeans are imperishable and have withstood the trial of time because of the way this fit can complement any size and shape. This style ought to be fitted through the midsection and base and should decrease somewhat at the openings. To look cleaned and set up together, this jean ought to be worn cosy yet not tight to the point where there are lumps around the midsection and back.