We all know how difficult or challenging it is to style for round face. Also, the wedding is a big day for everyone. We all want to look gorgeous on the day. From tiny to small details of getting ready to have a stunning look, we prefer it all. Given that one does not want to mess up with hair on this day, here are the best bridal hairstyles for round face.
If you have a round face, then this bridal look will quite compliment the look the best. There are several variants in the same, and you surely will be amazed. Find out more on a specific best bridal hairstyle here. Keep reading to know what fits you the most.
15 Trending Bridal Hairstyles for Round Face:
Best bridal hairstyles for round face is here. And how to style your hair for the best looks and look stunning on the big day.
1. Simple Short Blonde Bridal Hairstyle for Round Face:
You don’t need heavy and high-end bridal hairstyles to rock your big day. This simple yet elegant short bridal hairstyle is an example. If you have short blonde hair, you can flaunt a sophisticated and luxurious look with this style. This wedding hairstyle is perfect for women with round face shapes and balances your features effortlessly to give you a beautiful stunning makeover.
2. Bridal Indian Hairstyle for Round Face:
You can also try out this bridal updos hairstyle for round faces. This Indian hairstyle is all about the feminine and graceful look, with wavy hair texture and hair accessories. The hairstyle is perfect for any wedding event and celebration and is sure to enhance your appearance effortlessly and instantly. Women with any hair texture and long hair length can try it out.
3. The Sleeked Back:
The sleeked back look will be perfect for your hair, where a sleeked back look can accentuate the shape of your face. All you need to do is brush back the hair and tie it in a messy knot or a low hanging bun. However, if you want to hide the roundness of your face, keep a strand or two loose and free-falling from the sides to keep the look well balanced.
- Matching Hair Type: Those with wavy hair types can best try this style out.
- Best Age Group: Women who are in their late 20s are suited to work on this style well.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear a nice long gown or lehenga in this style to complement your hair.
- Best Occasion: Receptions and pre-wedding parties can go well in this style.
- Ideal Season to Try: The summer season is perfect for this style to try out.
4. The Front Bouffant Low Bun:
Usually, when you are sporting a round face, using a front pouffe can help you a lot down the line. The big front puffing usually equalizes the roundness of your face. You can use the teasing method or simply use a bump to keep the front puff in place. Now use the rest of the hair to tie a ponytail or a simple braid. This is among the most popular wedding hairstyles for round faces.
- Matching Hair Type: Those with straight and smooth textures can go with this style.
- Best Age Group: Women in their 30s and 40s are outstanding in this hairstyle.
- Suitable Outfits: Long western gown can be an apt fit for this hairstyle.
- Best Occasion: Wear this style during receptions or cocktail parties.
- Ideal Season to Try: Summers and monsoons are good to try this style out.
5. Low Bun with Side Bang:
Usually, with a round face, a whole lot of side bangs would make your hair look voluminous, while your face will not look eerily round. You can use the side bangs by parting them from the middle, which equally distributes the locks on either side. The rest of the hair can be propped up in a messy bun or a simple pony. This round face hairstyle for the wedding would go perfectly with a sweetheart neckline blouse with a saree for your wedding.
- Matching Hair Type: Those with wavy and straight hair can fit in this here well.
- Best Age Group: Women in their early 30s can look youthful and radiant here.
- Suitable Outfits: The long gown is the best fit in this saree hairstyle than other outfits.
- Best Occasion: Wear this style during your wedding parties.
- Ideal Season to Try: Any spring or wintertime can go well in this style.
6. French Fringes:
This is among the best wedding hairstyles for round faces for those who are attending a wedding in middle age. Women who love to flaunt in style during wedding days and parties can try this style out to look classy, elegant, and high-class women. Use your French fringes on the front with a high-class top knot at the back. Use a heavy bun or even a messy bun, and use a high top one for extra oomph. That is it; you are good to go!
- Matching Hair Type: One can wear this for any hair type as it can go equally suited to all.
- Best Age Group: Women in their 30s and 40s can try this style out.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear a nice saree or dress to look great and magnificent here.
- Best Occasion: Wedding ceremony time is the best for this style.
- Ideal Season to Try: Summers and winters can go well in this style.
7. Go Free:
Nowhere in the rule book was it written that a bride has to have her hair tied in the best extravagant way possible. For all the bride to be who hate extra drama on their wedding day can usually opt for free-flowing feather cut locks. Talking about round shaped faces, use the front locks in short layers that would fall on your forehead and use a deep-cut neckline.
- Matching Hair Type: Wavy hair are best fit for this hairstyle to try out.
- Best Age Group: Women can try this style if they are in the 30s
- Suitable Outfits: Be it a saree or Indian look, or Western gown, this style can suit it all
- Best Occasion: one can wear this style during the weddings ceremony time itself
- Ideal Season to Try: Winters are a perfect fit in this style
8. The Trendy Bride:
Usually, a bride without long hair can easily opt for a trendy faux bob which is next to the best elegant makeover you can opt for in a short hairstyle. If you have a round face, a side-parted faux waved bob will make your face look thinner or simply accentuate the shape of your face all the more. This look would go well with a clutching neckpiece.
- Matching Hair Type: If you have curly or wavy hair, try this style out.
- Best Age Group: Those in their late 20s and 30s can try this one out.
- Suitable Outfits: Women can wear a long gown or knee-length gown in this style.
- Best Occasion: Wear this for cocktail parties or weddings to look glamorous.
- Ideal Season to Try: Winters are the best fit in this style to try out.
9. Mid Curly Hairstyles:
This is an amazing wedding hairstyle for chubby faces or round faces. Women with this hair can draw in a lot of attention, given the class and elegance it carries. Just let the mane down and part it from the middle. Next, use the curlers for a more feminine touch. This is among our favourite looks and cannot be beaten in terms of style and looks.
- Matching Hair Type: Curly and wavy hair types can be the best fit in this style.
- Best Age Group: Women in their 30s and 40s are a perfect fit to look youthful.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear a long gown or western wear or lehenga to look good.
- Best Occasion: Try this style during pre-wedding ceremonies.
- Ideal Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this hairstyle.
10. The Half-up Crunches:
Crunches are among the best wedding hairstyles for round faces and other fat face shapes, and among the best hair type for a round shape face because of their volume. If you have thinning hair issue or have less hair, this style can make your hair look voluminous and stylish at the same time. They are quite accurate to the face shape and can look apt. Sweep the front locks to the side and use the upper half in a tie with the free-flowing hair crunched and curled up for the extra body. You are good to go!
- Matching Hair Type: Curls or wavy hair types can try this style out.
- Best Age Group: Those in their late 20s can best fit in this style.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear this style with a long gown or lehenga only.
- Best Occasion: This style is good to try during wedding time.
- Ideal Season to Try: Winters and monsoons are good to go in this style.
11. Crown Braided Tale:
Those who love braids, we get you! There is nothing like a simple braid to flaunt your hair and elegant style. This is a statement wedding hairstyle for a big face and looks apt for those who love traditional looks. These crown braided hairstyles are here to stay forever and still is among the most sought one during wedding ceremonies and days.
- Matching Hair Type: Those with any hair type can essentially try this style out.
- Best Age Group: Wear this for women in any age group, as this is a versatile one.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear a traditional saree or dress to look in this style well.
- Best Occasion: The wedding day is a perfect occasion to flaunt your hair in this style.
- Ideal Season to Try: Any season is perfect to go in this hairstyle.
12. Youthful Hair Round Face Look:
Women who love to flaunt in style despite any age group should not step back in experimenting with styles. This wedding updo hairstyle for round face is also suitable for bridal women who love to experiment with styles. This is an elegant and classy style which can be done with the help of a professional. The hair bun is done in a unique way than usual, thus drawing attention.
- Matching Hair Type: Women with long hair and any hair texture can try this style out.
- Best Age Group: Wear this style for women in their 30s and 40s age.
- Suitable Outfits: A gown or strapless dress is good to go in this style.
- Best Occasion: Wear this style during pre-wedding festivities.
- Ideal Season to Try: Summers is apt to try this style out.
13. Rolled Up Hairstyle for Round Face:
This wedding updos for round faces is not totally new. While we already know similar fashion styles with a roll and leftover hair, this is a new variant of the same. This trend is in style right now and looks quite vintage and elegant too. Those women who love to look feminine and stylish at the same time should not miss this style at all.
- Matching Hair Type: Wavy hair can be the best fit in this style.
- Best Age Group: Try this style for women in their late 20s and 30s only.
- Suitable Outfits: Long dress or lehenga can be good here.
- Best Occasion: Wear this style during wedding times and ceremonies.
- Ideal Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this hairstyle.
14. Simple Waves for Round Face:
As many tell us, there is nothing like being simple and elegant. This simple wavy hairstyle may look nothing new and great on the face of it, but the overall look and style are gracious and stylish. Here the hair is done in neat waves and falls from both sides over the shoulders. We are in total love with the grace and elegance it is adding overall. This style is among the most sought in present-day wedding times.
- Matching Hair Type: Any hair type can try out this style.
- Best Age Group: Women in their 20s and 30s can look good here.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear this style with a long gown or dress.
- Best Occasion: Post wedding ceremonies or parties are good to go in here.
- Ideal Season to Try: Winters are an apt time to try this style out.
15. Unique Hairdo for Round Face:
This is among the most unique and new styles in the market right now, which is drawing lots of attention. The details and precisions which are in the styling are glamorous and elegant. Women who love to try hair extensions and work on new styles should not miss these wedding hairstyles for curly hair and round faces. One can look elegant and classy, along with an edgy feel with this one.
- Matching Hair Type: Have this style with those wavy and curly textures for the best looks.
- Best Age Group: Women in their 30s are apt to look youthful in this one.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear only a long stylish gown in this look to draw attention.
- Best Occasion: Cocktails and wedding parties are apt occasions to try this.
- Ideal Season to Try: Summer season is the best season to try this style.
16. The Puffy Braided Look:
If you are a sucker for braid styles and want to try out something experimental and unique in the same, then why not this graceful fluffy braid hairstyle? Here is nothing but the usual braid done in a much unique form with a fluffy look and style. Women who have long hair should not miss out on trying this bridal hairdo for a round face, given the elegance and sleek feeling it carries with it.
- Matching Hair Type: Women with long hair textures can try this style out.
- Best Age Group: Wear this if you are in the late 20s age group.
- Suitable Outfits: Long dress or lehenga can go and suit well in this style.
- Best Occasion: Wear this style during pre-wedding ceremonies.
- Ideal Season to Try: Winters and monsoons are a perfect fit to try this style.
17. The Traditional Wedding Look:
Whatever may be era we are living in, there are still people who prefer having a traditional look. One such bridal hairdo for a round face is this one, which is sophisticated and stylish at the same time. Women who wish to look grand and elegant at the same time classy can try this style out. One requires a professional artist to work on this hair.
- Matching Hair Type: Those with wavy hair can try this style out.
- Best Age Group: Women in their 20s can best fit this style.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear this style with a traditional saree only.
- Best Occasion: Bride can wear this look during her pre-wedding times and shoots.
- Ideal Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this style.
Given the wedding season, here are a few tips we love to give you for better hair and makeup,
- Never wash and rinse your hair on the day of wedding makeup or styling. The hairdo may not come well. Always wash the previous night or day.
- Apply hair spray at the end to make sure that the styling does not budge.
- Remove the hairdo before you end the day. Do not sleep with the hairstyle as it may spoil and damage hair.
- A hair spa regularly can be good for hair for proper blood circulation and massage.
- Nourish hair well every week. Apply good oil and a hair mask to make sure the hair is hydrated and has its own essential oils.
Hope this guide on bridal hairstyles for round faces is helpful for you. In case you are someone who is looking out for bridal styles with chubby face shapes, these above options are all best suited. You can easily pick your choice and occasion and try it out for the best looks. Let us know which of these styles is your favourite one; we love to hear from you!
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. How Much Time Should The Bride Keep For Hairstyling During Wedding Events?
Ans: It is always safer to keep more than an hour for hairstyling, depending on the type of hairstyle you are choosing to try out. Hairstyling takes a lot of time and professional help; hence for a better look, it is advised to start before and not to hurry up for good looks and finish.
Q2. Is It Fine To Use Hair Setting Spray Several Numbers Of Times During The Wedding Event Day?
Ans: Yes, to protect hair from spoiling and budging, one can use hair spray several times during the day. It does not damage hair in the instance.
Q3. Can Round Face Shape Women Try Out High Bun Variant During The Wedding?
Ans: The high bun can be done in several variants suiting the face shape. Hence the variant can be followed during pre-wedding ceremonies rather than on the wedding day. Try out something which can mix with a braid style to look suitable and stylish.