All thanks to the western influence, we have got introduced to the beautiful cape dress models – which outfits are the epitome of grace, grandeur, and beauty. The cape top dress is those who combine cape-like garment to the dresses and helps add to the luxurious and charming overall appearance. These dresses are all about feminine looks, added beauty, edgy appearance and modern yet classic style statement. Be it for a cocktail party, or weddings, or even night parties, these caplet dress options can be your perfect companion to add mesmerizing looks effortlessly. Here we go and explore more of such styles trending this season!
Latest and Comfortable Cape Dresses for Women in Trend:
Let we have to look at the few cape style dresses that will give you an overview of the latest changes.
1. Sleeveless Floral Cape Dress:
How can we miss the floral print in these models? This sleeveless floral A-line dress with cape is ideal for those women who love breezy and comfortable summer spring kind of fashion statement. Be it for vacations and holidays or lunch and morning outings; this outfit looks super graceful and charming for a mesmerising relaxed look.
- Design: Floral printed sleeveless full-length dress
- Fabric: Crepe
- Body Type: Thin, petite and large
- Occasion: Lunch gatherings, vacations
- Style Tip: Add on wedges and simple bling accessories to complete the look.
2. Off Shoulder Cape Maxi Dress:
This fancy off-shoulder long cape maxi dress with slits gives the charm of vintage and yet timeless appearance. With short sleeves and long length, this outfit gives out best for women who are in search of the perfect feminine blend with a twist of modern fashion. Try this cape shoulder dress out for your office parties or gatherings with friends; this can be ideal for the evening time looks.
- Design: Black printed off-shoulder maxi dress with cape
- Fabric: Viscose rayon
- Body Type: Petite
- Occasion: Office parties, cocktails
- Style Tip: Silver wedges or pumps with loose hair and dainty accessories can be ideal.
3. Fancy Floor Length Cape Dress:
This floor-length fit and flare cape dress in turquoise blue are all about simplicity mixed with elegance. The outfit comes with an elasticated pattern near waist, giving the illusion of that thin edgy look, yet with a flowy dress. This simple outfit is yet super mesmerizing given the casual vibe and contemporary hues attached to it.
- Design: Turquoise blue coloured fit and flare cape dress
- Fabric: Crepe
- Body Type: Thin and petite, hourglass
- Occasion: Social gatherings with friends
- Style Tip: A big hoops, simple accessories and heels would suffice.
4. Georgette Cape Sheath Dress:
How can we miss out on a sheath dress in cape variants? This black solid little sheath dress comes with bold sequin look at the borders, erupting wild yet modern look. For women who love complete western transformation and the bright vibe attached to it, this is a must-have. This designer wear inspired outfit comes in budget and is a must-have for party suckers.
- Design: Black sheath dress with sequin details at borders
- Fabric: Poly Georgette
- Body Type: Hourglass, pear and apple body
- Occasion: Parties
- Style Tip: Golden colour high heels, hoops and dainty hand stacked accessories would be best.
5. Ruffle Cape Layered Dress:
A simple everyday ruffle overlay dress is also trending these days. If you are in love with everyday casual fashion and want to make it a statement in every possible look, why compromise? This edgy ladies cape dresses can be ideal for you and gives an extra-ordinary appeal effortlessly.
- Design: Layered ruffled dress with cape and floor-length
- Fabric: Polyester
- Body Type: Thin
- Occasion: Casual outings
- Style Tip: Simple wedges, dainty accessories would complete the look.
6. Long Cape Cocktail Gown Dress:
Cocktail gatherings are all about getting ready, having fancy makeovers and looking super modern and stylish with graceful looks. This burgundy red solid long cocktail gown with cape is an absolute dream – it has princess vibes to it, looks edgy and sleek and gives a very charming appearance. With long flare, the outfit is undoubtedly going to give you Disney feels!
- Design: Burgundy red gown with cape, embroidery near the neck
- Fabric: Poly Georgette
- Body Type: Petite, hourglass
- Occasion: Cocktail gatherings
- Style Tip: Add on statement accessories, wedges and loose hair to complete the look.
7. Knee Length Printed Cape Dress:
While cape dresses have been gaining momentum these days, this off-shoulder and knee-length lovely A-line dress in floral-print are chic. With bright look, vibrant hues and ultra-modern appearance, the dress comes with a tie around near waist and looks lovely with its appearance and charm. Try this out and we bet you would stand out in the crowd
- Design: Floral printed pink off-shoulder and knee-length cape dress
- Fabric: Viscose
- Body Type: Petite, pear, and hourglass
- Occasion: Parties, dinner date nights
- Style Tip: Wear this with sneakers or wedges as per your preference and high earrings.
8. Embellished Wedding Dress with Cape:
Here we go, the absolute favourite and fairy tale kind of look style- the wedding cape dress. With maxi flared look, embellishments all over, this wedding designer wear dress is an absolute dream. All the women who love having that grandeur wedding look and unique statement appearance must have this in their wedding ensemble – and rest assured, you are going to be the talk of the town for days to come. The long cape has the charming look and vibes no one can compete with
- Design: Embellished cape wedding dress
- Fabric: Synthetic
- Body Type: Hourglass, petite, apple
- Occasion: Weddings
- Style Tip: Have bright matching pearl accessories with white sandals.
9. Boat Neck A-Line Cape Dress:
We love this budget variant boat-neck cape dress look, with bright leaf design print and chic appearance. With long length below knee, flared cape and stylish contemporary hues, this cape overlay dress is for those women who like simple yet elegant and classic fashion styles. Try it out for be it a party or casual outings with friends or social gatherings; you can look smart and edgy effortlessly.
- Design: Leaf printed boat-neck cape dress
- Fabric: Crepe
- Body Type: Thin, petite and hourglass
- Occasion: Parties, social gatherings
- Style Tip: Pump heels, hand stacked accessories and heavy earrings would complete the look.
10. Cape One-Shoulder Wrap Dress:
While the golden ethnic prints give Indian vibe, the cape one-shoulder pattern can provide a blend of edgy western hues. Here is an outfit with a perfect mix of both – and we love how unique the design and pattern stand out from others. If you love such experimental and unique looks, do try this out and we bet you will look like a diva
- Design: Green one-shoulder wrap dress with cape
- Fabric: Viscose rayon
- Body Type: Petite, apple body
- Occasion: Festive Wear
- Style Tip: Add on silver or golden colour heels and oxidised accessories to finish the look.
11. Bead Embroidered Cape Dress:
This wonderful long gown is made from satin silk material for that flowy look. It has a beautiful cape made of tulle material. The cape is embroidered with lovely beads and sequins in an exotic design. It has a high waistline and the hemline is flared.
12. Dark Black and Beige Silk Dress:
If you want to have, the killer looks then wear this exquisitely tailored long black cape dress. This ankle-length dress has a long asymmetrical cape. The cape has floral embroidery with golden thread. It has a very modern look as the dress is crinkled.
13. Pink Lehenga with Cape:
Let’s now take a look at a wonderful Indian Dress Pattern – Lehenga with a cape. Lehengas with a cape is now the latest style and have their charm and grace. The Cape gives the typical Lehenga choli a royal touch. This pink lehenga is a net cape dress with simple golden embroidery.
14. White Cape Baptism Dress:
Have you planned for your baby’s christening of baptism? Well, this is one of the latest cape dress design for a christening or baptism ceremony. Made out of tulle material, this dress has a lovely lace cape with lovely flower beads. In this cape dress for baby girl, your baby will look like an angel at the ceremony and all the eyes will be fastened on her.
15. Embellished Yoke Cape Dress:
This is a beautiful floral fitted dress, for any special occasion you will try this type of outfit. This is made of polyamide fabric. Cape has embellished with classic beading design which gives a perfect look for a lady.
16. Flora Cape Dress:
If you need a unique type of feel, then this one will be the best dress for your choice. This made by polyester fabric so you will get in a different colour pattern too like a black or Ivory. Hemline sits are below your knee and embroidery look on the front bodice, so this is the real classic look of dress which you can try once sure.
17. Celebrity Cape Dress:
Rich look type of dresses are more available in the market and when we try to select as per our need then cape dress will be good choice always. Cape dresses mostly we get in sleeveless type but this is a new trend of celebrity cape dress. Get this dress to make a rich feel for your outfit.
18. Beaded Cape Dress:
This is a beaded gown type of dress and this is a major fashionable of the piece too. The bodice is a cape and polyester fabric used for this. This dress is best suitable to bride mother or those women are who want to try red carpet type of dress.
19. Two-Tone Half Cape Dress:
The plus-size dress is more in a collection of different sizes and this dress will be perfect for plus size figured women. In this dress, you will get invisible zip on the backside and this is sleeveless so looks pretty. The neck type is crew and two-tone half cape proper attachment too. Try this dress sure.
20. Full-Length Cape Dress:
For night parties or night functions, more collections are available but this dress is the best choice for night or evening parties. You will get more positive comments on the selection of this cape dress; get your red carpet look by this dress.
21. Fit and Flare Gown Cape Dress:
Try this evening gown type of cape dress which you can try for your party time. Sleeves of this dress are long and this is flowing gown type of dress so you will get a good review on this dress by your loved one. Back zip is concealed so you will get good comfort too.
22. Wedding Wears Cape Dress:
Try this ethnic wear of dress on a special wedding day; this is a salwar kameez type of clothing, so this is made by net fabric. This is a golden-coloured dress so suitable for adults on a wedding occasion. Resham embroidery has done on it with diamond stone and lacework too. This is the net sleeves type of dress.
23. Detachable Cape Dress:
Simple and long detachable dress of cape categories, this is best for long party time too. This dress gives a classic and sexy look and it gives the red carpet a fashionable trend for models. Zipper in back design and this is a floor-length sleeveless dress, so the waistline is natural. This is for evening dress of collection too.
24. Indo Western Cape Dress:
Cape dresses are simple and party wear type of dress too so this type of dress is easy to use and comfort wear. This is best for party wear and young girls prefer the pinkish coloured dress. This is best as a designer dress wear too.
25. Silk Cady Midi Cape Dress:
Try this dark pink coloured cape dress with the matching heels. You will get an adjustable necktie and this is silk dress so easy to wear and comfort for your movement. This dress is for your choice to take a good photoshoot on this.
Be it an evening party or a wedding or and engagement – you will now find many women wearing dresses with the addition of a lovely cape. Even wedding gowns have emerged with capes. Indian stylists have now proved that they too are innovative in creations by introducing Indian outfits with capes.