Everybody knows the influence celebrities hold in the world of fashion. The relationship that exists between celebrities and trends in fashion is a very closely knit one. The well-known personalities either set trends with their unique dressing style or make popular the existing designs. This leads to more and more fans that flock to emulate their favourite celebrities by way of dress, makeup and celebrity short haircuts. The trends set by Hollywood in celebrity fashion trends are well known to all. There are people who meticulously follow these stars on what they are wearing, right from red carpet events to even airport styles.
Top 15 Actresses with Short Haircuts:
Looking out for something new, then read on to find out more about celebrity short haircut styles. Check out the 15 latest celebrity short hairstyles here and see how best you can make the right choice!
1. Short Bowl Inspired Haircut:
It’s time to get out of our comfort zone and try out the short bowl cut inspired hairstyle. The celebrity-inspired short hairstyle trend is perfect for women with bold and experimental choices. It enhances the style effortlessly and adds a sassy and sophisticated attitude to anyone who tries it out. Women with oval, long face shapes can give this a try.
2. Priyanka Chopra’s Voluminous Bob Haircut:
Priyanka has recently all been about sporting quick and comfortable chic looks. This voluminous bob haircut from our favorite Bollywood celebrity actress and star is our absolute favourite. The versatile look can go with all occasions and outfits and can seamlessly induce a youthful and sexy look for anyone who tries it out.
3. Prachi Desai’s Wavy Short Haircut:
Recently, we even see the star Prachi Desai sporting short hair. Without going completely short, the actress kind of had a long bob look with a wavy hair texture. The dense hairstyle with puffiness in hair and volume is trending right now. Be it for summer and spring or an overall comfortable edgy look, this kind of haircut is the new trend at present. We all love it! What do you think?
4. Sayani Gupta’s Vintage Short Hair:
Sayani Gupta has recently been in the limelight for her extraordinary roles, and bold statement looks. Her haircut is the perfect mix of choppy pixie and mild fringes falling on her forehead. This Bollywood star celebrity haircut is among the most daring trend, and if you want to look no less than sexy compared to her and want to rise in the temperatures, you must try this one out!
5. Sanya Malhotra’s Dense Short Curly Haircut:
Sanya Malhotra is all about short hair in most of her movies and in real life. If you have such curly hair and wonder what best you can do with your hair, you can take her short haircut as an inspiration. We love how this looks and sports in contemporary new-day style statements effortlessly with dense curls around and the short layered haircut.
6. Kalki’s Simple Short Haircut:
Kalki has always been setting trends with her unique looks as well as roles in her acting career. She again is one of the few actresses who always preferred short and medium hair. Her recent short haircut to the neck and shoulder-length give all those who want a basic and easy everyday style. It is nothing heavy, bold, or hype, but very comfortable, natural, and young. We love this kind of simple and casual Bollywood actress celebrity hairstyle for short hair.
7. Miley Cyrus Back-Swept Cut:
This is one of the latest celebrity short haircuts. The hair is backswept, and the colour makes it look more attractive. This haircut has an extreme upsweep creating an asymmetrical style that will make a face look more angular. This kind of cut creates interesting angles to the face. The undercut look on the sides is easy to maintain as there is less hair to take care of. A perfect hairstyle for a woman who likes to lead a dynamic life.
- Best Occasions: Best for evening parties with friends.
- Ideal Age Groups: Women in their 20s can carry this look.
- Suitable Hair Types: This style is best for straight and wavy hair.
- Preferred Face Shapes: Oval-shaped faces look good with this style.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: Summer would be a good season to try this hairstyle.
- Matching Dresses: A leather jacket with matching pants can work this hairstyle.
Read More: Miley Cyrus Hairstyles 2023
8. Jennifer Lawrence Blunt Wavy Cut:
We have seen several female celebrities with short hair. This cut can highlight the quirky side in you with a wavy blunt haircut. This shortcut can bring out the diva in you. This cut enhances the cheekbones and reveals a beautiful look altogether. The windblown effect gives a new dimension to the face. This is a look which can be lovely on all. Light hued hair suits this hairstyle better.
- Best Occasions: This suits outings and dinner nights.
- Ideal Age Groups: Try this with any age below mid-30s.
- Suitable Hair Types: Wavy and curly hair suits this look.
- Preferred Face Shapes: Heart and oval-shaped faces look good with this.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: This celebrity hairstyle is suitable for summer better.
- Matching Dresses: This is good with any Western outfit or ethnic clothes too.
9. Emma Watson Cute Pixie Cut:
Among female celebrities with short hair, this is very popular. This is a perfect pixie cut and suits oval-faced women. This hairstyle can make one feel very confident and comfortable. One benefit of this pixie haircut is that it can widen the face of a woman with a narrow face. A close crop has the ability to change the entire look of the face in a good way.
- Matching Dresses: Western outfits match this well.
- Best Occasions: It suits outings with friends and family.
- Suitable Hair Types: Women with straight hair can wear this look.
- Preferred Face Shapes: Oval-shaped women suit this hairstyle the best.
- Ideal Age Groups: This style is suitable for women in their early 20s to 30s.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: This celebrity style can best suit any season of your choice.
10. Selena Gomez’s Side Bangs with Straight Blunt Bob:
This is one of the best short haircuts for girls. This ideally suits women who have round faces. This straight blunt bob looks very stylish with side bangs. This can be sported as a chic look. What is special about this kind of hairstyle is that it can make a face look much slimmer than it actually is. This hairstyle is a simple straight style. This face-framing style is very flattering to look at.
- Suitable Hair Types: Straight, thick hair is good for this.
- Best Occasions: Try this with casual occasions and outings.
- Ideal Age Groups: It is a hairstyle that suits women in their 20s.
- Preferred Face Shapes: Round and oval face shapes suit this style.
- Matching Dresses: This can be well suited to any dress of your choice.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: This celebrity haircut is suitable for all seasons.
11. Taylor Swift Fringed Short Bob:
This is one of the best celebrity short haircuts with a nice haircut idea for straight hair. And this is an awesome haircut with razored long layers and a straight fringe over the forehead. This is a fringe cut at the very ends. This type of fringe can flatter girls who have a high forehead. There are no limits to creativity with this kind of bang paired with a short bob.
- Matching Dresses: It can suit both formal and casual attire.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: To try this hairstyle anytime.
- Suitable Hair Types: This hairstyle suits straight hair the best.
- Preferred Face Shapes: All face types are well suited to this one.
- Ideal Age Groups: This hairstyle suits women in their 20s to 30s.
- Best Occasions: One can wear this to parties and important events.
12. Rihanna Whimsical Pixie Cut:
This style has been seen often in celebrities with short dark hair. Women with an oval face can try this pixie haircut, which lets your cheekbones look more prominent and gives you a cute look. This short haircut will help to enhance natural beauty. Try this cut with moderate length fringes falling straight on the forehead. This is a great way to frame an oval face. It gives the look of an edge by cutting in some bangs to cover your forehead.
- Suitable Hair Types: This famous style is best for short hair.
- Ideal Age Groups: Try this celebrity hairstyle in any age group.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: A good hairstyle for the summer season.
- Preferred Face Shapes: Oval face women can try this out totally.
- Matching Dresses: Try this popular hairstyle with any Western outfit.
- Best Occasions: This goes well with a casual regular office/college look.
Read: Red Carpet Hairdos
13. Katy Perry Ash Blue Crop:
This asymmetric cut is a short haircut for oval-shaped face women. It gives more shape and creates interesting angles. This is an adorable crop with an edge to it. This is a celebrity short haircut style. This works as a perfect complement to an oval face. The layers are jagged and uneven. This hairstyle looks elegant and trendy and allows feminism to shine from within. Coloured hair looks good with this cut.
- Ideal Age Groups: Try this on women in their 20s.
- Best Occasions: This goes well with night parties.
- Suitable Hair Types: Straight hair suits this hairstyle.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: Any season is good for a haircut.
- Preferred Face Shapes: Oval-shaped face is ideal for this.
- Matching Dresses: It suits only Western quirky and funky dresses.
14. Scarlett Johansson Shaved Look:
In this short hairstyle, the sides are shaved, and the hair lying in the middle is kept combed back by using a styling gel. Colouring the hair blonde might enhance the beauty of this look. If your hair is slightly thick, then you will totally rock this look. The comb-back look has a neat appearance to it, made prominent with the undercut hairstyle on either side.
- Matching Dresses: Best for elegant and classy attire.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: Any season can use this look.
- Best Occasions: This would suit parties and formal events.
- Suitable Hair Types: Straight or wavy hair are good to go here.
- Preferred Face Shapes: Oval or diamond-shaped faces can carry this look.
- Ideal Age Groups: Those women in their mid-20s to early 30s can work this look.
15. Beyonce Tousled Hair with Bangs:
This haircut is something like a short bob which suits women with slightly wavy hair. This hairstyle has a trendy and modern look with an illusion of additional depth and texture created with subtle highlights close to the roots. A haircut need not be fancy to look great, and even a simple one can add a lot of charm to a person’s looks with its subtle appearance. If you like the simple short haircut, this is the one for you!
- Ideal Age Groups: This is good for women in their 20s.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: Any season is good to go for this.
- Suitable Hair Types: Try this fashionable style with wavy hair.
- Preferred Face Shapes: All face types can totally rock this style.
- Best Occasions: Try this with creative occasions like music nights.
- Matching Dresses: Try this with only Western outfits and long dresses.
Read: Celebrity Bob Haircuts
- A regular hair care routine is of prime importance in regard to the health of the hair, so one must take care of hair according to the hair type and texture.
- Keep the scalp clean by regularly washing your hair. Avoid washing your hair with very hot water. Avoid over-shampooing your hair, as this can damage hair.
- Trim your hair regularly, as this will stimulate hair growth.
- Condition your hair to keep it smooth and shiny.
- One must avoid tying up the hair too tight as this can cause it to break.
- Practice proper brushing techniques and use a wide-toothed comb to remove tangles from the hair.
- A regular visit to the hair salon would go a long way in protecting your hair.
- Drink a lot of water and eat a balanced diet, as this is essential to keep your hair healthy and strong.
Celebrity short haircuts are trendsetters in the fashion world of hairstyles, be it short, long or wavy. Celebrities set the trend, and some of them have no problem keeping up with the ever-changing tide of fashion trends. There have been times when it is the celebrities themselves who are the ones who set the pace in fashion and inspire people to follow them. Please do share with us as we would love to hear from you regarding your experiences in choosing a celebrity hairstyle.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. How do celebrities influence fashion and set trends?
Ans: Celebrities easily influence fashion by what they wear and whatever is in style at that time, and they also create trends for themselves. The minute somebody sees a new dress or fashion, they are able to relate it to some celebrity, either wearing it to a fashion show or in some movie. Several times it is seen that celebrities promote certain fashion trends, and people who like these celebrities dress in a certain way because their favourite celebrity has worn or is still wearing it.
Q2. Who is a fashion blogger, and how does one become one?
Ans: The main aim of a fashion blogger is to redefine personal style in a way that designers and publications have not been able to do. Fashion bloggers are a rare breed of creative people who are also entrepreneurs and fashion-forward thinkers. If you want to become a fashion blogger, you need to focus on two vital things. One is to create quality content and then build your own brand. A fashion blog covers many things like clothing, accessories, apparel trends and beauty tips.
Q3. What is the meaning of red carpet attire?
Ans: Red carpet fashion refers mainly to outfits that are worn on the red carpet. It could be at high-profile celebrity events or award ceremonies. They can also refer to film premieres. These are events that can create a significant and lasting impact on the fashion world. All such red carpet events have a dress code where the choice is between a cocktail dress or an evening gown. The celebrities are dressed in a fit manner to suit the grandeur of these events.