The white dress needs to be accessorised wisely, and using correct makeup is essential to get a very delicate look in Christian Weddings. The use of silver and pinks is the most preferred and safe option.
Here is a detailed version of makeup steps you can follow for a simple yet elegant look on your big day.
Christian Bridal Makeup – How to do:
1. For The Base: Conceal Problem Areas:
- Use a good concealer to hide dark spots, patches, under-eye circles, and fine lines on the face. Also, applying concealer on the neck required an overall even look.
Select Base According to Skin Tone and Apply:
- Use a similar or lighter shade of the skin tone and give a base to the make-up. This will not only enhance the make-up but will make it long-lasting.
See More: Best Indian Brides
Dab Base Properly:
- Use a make-up puff to make the base stay and dab it on the face and neck to blend and give a smooth base.
Do Face Correction to Highlight Facial Features:
- Highlight cheekbones and jawline to enhance the shape of the face. Then highlight the opposite areas and blend well.
Apply Face Powder on the Face and Neck and Blend Well:
- Finally, apply face powder and blend to the skin to give the base a smooth finish and dab off extras that can make them look cakey.
Start Eye Make-Up by Applying Loose Powder:
- Apply loose powder on the eyelids and under the eyes.
Apply Silver Highlighter on Brow Bone and Eye Area:
- Thoroughly cover the brow bone, crease and eyeballs with a silver highlighter. There are various shades, so choose one that suits the skin tone.
Pink Eye Shadow on Inner Eye Area and Black Eye Shadow on Crease Area:
- This is tricky because the overlapping effect is given by applying pink and black eye shadow on the inner and outer eye areas alternately. Apply the combination twice to get a dark and desired outcome.
See More: Wedding Tips For Indian Bride
Black Powder Eye Liner:
- Use powdered eyeliner on the eyelids with a thin brush. This gives a lovely hue to the eyes and makes them look dense. Similarly, apply powdered eyeliner on the lower eyelid too.
For Thick Eye Brows, Apply Kajal and Blend Well:
- No matter if your eyebrows are thick, you will still need to apply kohl and blend so that it complements the overall get-up and does not look light.
Apply Kajal and Mascara:
- Apply mascara on the lower and upper eyelashes; ensure you do not spread it on other areas. Using a nice dark Kajal, outline the lower eye as required
- Remove loose powder from under the eyes and touch the under-eye area with the base.
See More: How To Do Asian Bridal Makeup
3. The Cheeks:
- Cheeks are highlighted very simply, and the use of nude colours is preferred.
Blusher on Apple Part:
- Apply light pink or nude blusher on the cheek apples starting from inside and moving upwards to the hairline.
Highlighter on Cheeks:
- Use the same highlighter on the cheeks or a lighter shade of silver or pink that goes with the shades used for the eyes.
Shimmer on Face and Neck and Blend Well:
- Lastly, use shimmer on the face and neck and blend well with a thick brush.
4 . The Lips:
Outline The Lips and Fill The Shade Properly:
- Use a sober pink with the help of a lip brush outline and fill the colour to the lips.
- Then apply a nude gloss on the lip colour for extra shine. Please do not overdo it, as it might make the lips appear plump.
- I hope this detailed description of Christian bridal makeup helps you achieve the desired effect on your most important day.