Cinnamon rolls are delicious, aromatic and a treat to yourself. They can be had even for breakfast or just as snacks at any time of the day. The best part is that they can be self-made as making your own is much easy to prepare and also does not take much of time and efforts. It can be mad it many ways like plain traditional cinnamon roll or you may choose to add some nuts to it etc. In this post we read some simple steps to prepare cinnamon roll and what all variations can be added to it.
How to do Cinnamon Roll Recipe:
You Will Need The Following For The Dish:
- Flour- 600-700 gms
- Five to six tea spoon fresh yeast
- Melted butter nearly 5 table spoon
- Two eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 1 table spoon full cinnamon
- 200 grams brown sugar
- Three fourth butter stick, at room temperature
- One egg beaten with two table spoon of milk
- Keep a handful of flour for extra dusting
See More: Ginger Cake Recipe
See More: Homemade Almond Butter Recipe
- Now in a bowl take flour, eggs, yeast, salt, butter, milk and sugar and mi it with a spoon. Now mix it in the mixer till it becomes a fine dough. You can operate the mixer at low temperature. In case you think that the batter for dough is too wet or too liquid in consistence then add little bit more of flour as per need so that you get a fine dough with required consistency. Now turn off the mixer once done and take out the dough.
- Now put the dough in a bowl and knead it with adding dry four if required and keep kneading it by placing it on itself as many times as may be required.
- Now leave the dough and cover it to let it rise.
- Leave the dough for at least an hour so that it rises double.
- While this is kept aside in the mean time in a bowl take the brown sugar, cinnamon and the butter and mix well with a non-metallic spoon to beat it well till it completely blends and the sugar dissolves. The paste is now ready.
- Now once the dough has rise in the mean time you pre heat the oven to about 190 degree centigrade.
- In a clean table or dish with flat surface, sprinkle some dry flour. Now the dough that is prepared spread that by rolling it to at least a half inch thickness so that the dough does not stick to the table or the dish. Now apply the cinnamon paste throughout the upper part of the roll to spread it well and evenly.
- Now roll the dough into log shape carefully so that there is in break in between. Now you can cut the rolls into slices of about 3 to 4 inches. In a greased tray or sheet place the sliced rolls and make them into spiral shapes. Ensure that the space between the two rolls is enough to let it rise.
- Now cover this again and let it rise for another 15-20 minutes. Remove the cover. Now its time to paint the rolls by a pastry brush and some egg wash for the garnish! Do the same and keep it aside and put the tray in the preheated over for about 15- 20 minutes. However do keep a check in between to ensure that the rolls do not get burnt.
- Well the tasty cinnamon rolls are now ready to eat! Savour them warm or cold as you feel like. However warm is worth the effort!
See More: Yogurt Recipes