Curls are often seen on screen with stylish soft waves and incredible textures. But in real life, this is often not the case, and hence we have apprehensions on how to style curly hair. If you are someone looking for curly hairstyles for girls, this guide will not leave you disappointed.
From soft and natural looks to bold and trendy hairstyles for girls with curly hair, we have it all. Gone are the days now that you may think curls are messy and annoying to manage. With several new variants and textures coming into the fashion industry, haircuts took top places, and we are quite happy too! Keep reading to know more about the best styles and how to do them.
15 Latest Hairstyles for Girls with Curly Hair in 2023:
Below is the top curly hairstyle for girls that a person should try out. These are amazing looks which will suit everyone equally.
1. Curly Hair Double Bun:
We can’t leave out without showing one of the best curly hairstyles for girls in this modern era. This curly hairstyle is all about giving a messy and edgy look in a double bun. The perfect style oozes out a glam appearance and hot vibes instantly without any effort. It is perfect for spicing up any party gatherings or teaming up with a bold outfit.
2. Easy Hairdo for Curly Hair:
If you have naturally curly hair, you can try out this best and easy hairstyle for girls and women. The beautiful look is nothing more than a hairdo added with hair accessories to overall enhance the style statement. The natural curls define and accentuate your glam quotient and instantly deliver a feminine, elegant and fashionista feel. Do you agree?
3. Thick Full Curls:
This is the right style for those who have very frizzed sections. If you have dense and medium length hair, then this look is among the most wanted for both a simple look and a stylish appearance. One can do very tight sections with their hair and then sport these for parties. You can even keep this best hairstyle for a girl with curly hair for simple appearances as you wish.
- Best Face Shape: Oval and elongated face shapes are the best fit.
- Best Age Group: Women in their 20s look gorgeous in this style.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear this style for the western outfit and casual dresses only.
- Perfect Occasion: Be it parties or a simple college look , you can makeover as you wish.
- Perfect Season: Winters are apt to try this style out with elegance and trend!
4. Long Stylish Disco Look:
This can be worn on regular or day out occasions. This is a very stylish attire, and also a good hairstyle looks for girls. Polka dots and floral outfits can be worn with this. A person can use some water from a spray bottle to spray on the sections. The serum can be used to keep the sections detangled, or these can become tangled with sprays if used. It is among quite easy hairstyles for girls with curly hair.
- Best Face Shape: Any face shape women can perfectly fit in this look.
- Best Age Group: Those in their early 20s can rock this look.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear this with a cute dress or sleek edgy skirt only.
- Perfect Occasion: Women can wear this during dinner dates or nights.
- Perfect Season: Wear this cute girl’s curly hairstyle during monsoons for the perfect look.
5. Tight Afro Look:
This is a very common look for people having frizzy, thick African texture for the sections. These can also be done on the usual sleek sections from parlours. If required, these can be clipped on the top to create a fashion like above. These cool hairstyles for girls with curly hair are quite easy to maintain as well. If you are someone who wants to focus on fashion and style but hardly has time to maintain hair, then this is apt for you.
- Best Face Shape: Round, square, and heart face shapes women can try this look well.
- Best Age Group: Those below 35 years can wear this look well.
- Suitable Outfits: Women can wear this with a formal shirt and skirt or dress to look good.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style during corporate office parties.
- Perfect Season: This short haircut for girls with curly hair can be best during summer.
6. Milk Maid Pleats:
This is a very common celebrity look that many people wear. This can be done with pleating from the side, and that can be clipped on the sides. The rest of the sections can be made into locks using some curlers. It can be made using some good quality setting spray. And this is also good for traditional household gatherings and parties. And this is a vintage look which is among our top favourites.
- Best Face Shape: Oval and round face shape women can try this one out.
- Best Age Group: Those below 30 years can fit in this look well.
- Suitable Outfits: Women can wear this with a sleek outfit and dress.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this during night parties or high-end cocktail events.
- Perfect Season: Women can wear this stylish makeover during winter.
7. Half-up Half-down Look:
This is a popular party look and also can be worn for occasions and family functions. The top can be made into puffed, and the rest of the sections can be kept loose and made into rolls. This is again quite a vintage style which is flaunted well by lots of celebrities before and still is in trend given the cute and edgy makeover.
- Best Face Shape: Oval, round and rectangular faces can go well in this style.
- Best Age Group: Women below 40 years can perfect this style well.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear strapless dresses or skirts and edgy tops in this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style during dinner dates or cocktail events.
- Perfect Season: Any season is good to go in this hairstyle.
8. Half Section Hairstyle:
If you want to choose a haircut as per most sought after celebrities tried out, then this look with soft curls may be what you are looking for. This does not have harsh curls and is quite easy to do even if you do not have curly hair. This can be done with the help of some sprays and also can be done with the help of some clips to clip the side sections. This long curly hairstyle for girls is very quickly done and easy to sport regularly.
- Best Face Shape: Round, oval, elongated, and hear face shape women can try this one.
- Best Age Group: Women in their 20s and 30s can rock this look.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear this with a dress or even an ethnic gown as per the event.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this during parties and high-end events or weddings.
- Perfect Season: Winters and monsoons are good to go in this style.
9. Dense Curly Pony:
If you want a simple style and are looking for an elegant and trendy teenage look, then this may be the one. Here this is nothing but having a cute tight side pony to your curly look. It is quite easy to achieve and easy to maintain, as well. This is a classic style for cute curly haircuts for college girls and has been in fashion already for quite a long back!
- Best Face Shape: Women with any face shape can try this classic lookout.
- Best Age Group: Wear this if you are a teenager.
- Suitable Outfits: Women can wear casual tops and jeans or shorts in this.
- Perfect Occasion: Casual outings with friends or family is a decent time to try this one.
- Perfect Season: Summers or monsoons are good to go in this hairstyle for curly hair girls for school.
10. Half Pony Style:
Here comes the latest trend. Those who are wondering if you can do this kind of semi bun and half pony kind of style with curly hair, here you go! Women who have short hair and want to try out this latest look should not budge away as this is quite youthful to see and hence also easy to do and maintain on an everyday basis without fail.
- Best Face Shape: Oval face women can best fit in this look well.
- Best Age Group: Wear this curly girl bun ponytail for women in their early 20s only.
- Suitable Outfits: Plain shirt and jeans can look good in this style well.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this look during casual outings with friends.
- Perfect Season: Winter is an excellent time to try this one out.
11. Messy Dense Short Cut:
Being bold in personality can also be depicted by the way one looks. Most of us will not consider or think of doing this kind of messy hairstyle. But this dense, curly hair is amazing and is one of our favourites for a reason. It shows the quite self-confident personality of women and also looks very bold and not in stereotypes. Try this out if you are confident enough!
- Best Face Shape: Women with oval and round face shapes can try this look.
- Best Age Group: Wear this for younger women and girls.
- Suitable Outfits: Casuals are good to go in this look than other bold outfits.
- Perfect Occasion: Casual college outings or with friends can be good here.
- Perfect Season: Summers and monsoons are a good times to try this short haircut for girls with curly hair.
12. The Girly Curls:
If you are someone who is much fond of feminine styles and looks well, why budge away then? Flaunt your curls in style and try out this elegance in confidence. Take lovely headbands as you like and replicate this above style of hair. You will surely love this one if you like this picture. This style is quite easy to do even during urgent busy schedules.
- Best Face Shape: Those in any face shape can try the lookout.
- Best Age Group: Women in their 20s are a good fit for this style.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear this with casuals or cute dresses as you wish.
- Perfect Occasion: Women can try this out while going out with a girl gang.
- Perfect Season: Any season is good to go in this look!
13. Curly Bold Half Braid:
If you have a bit longer hair, well, then do not miss out on trying this gorgeous style! This is half braided kind of look decorated with hair accessories at the beginning. Women who love the traditional look with twist and wonder should not miss this one out. This is totally, and mind-blowing and is among our favourites as well. You will surely draw in a lot of attention to this curly flower girl hairstyle!
- Best Face Shape: Wear this look with any face shape you wish.
- Best Age Group: Those in younger age groups are good to go in style here.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear only traditional and ethnic outfits and gowns.
- Perfect Occasion: Weddings or high-end celebrations are good to go.
- Perfect Season: Winters are the perfect fit to try this style.
14. Little Girl’s Curly Hairdo:
The younger girls on your side also deserve the same kind of style and flaunting of fashion. If you think so, then you must not miss this style at all. This toddler curly hairstyle girl is braid done from the crown area and comes till the end from the semi part only and leaves other hair back. The hair is further decorated with tiny flowers. You can add decorations as you wish and like for this one.
- Best Face Shape: Wear this flower girl hairstyles for curly hair for all face shapes for kids.
- Best Age Group: This style is solely suited for young kids.
- Suitable Outfits: Nice frocks are good to go in this look.
- Perfect Occasion: Girls can wear this during nice celebrations.
- Perfect Season: Any season is fit to try this lookout.
15. Faux Hawk with Curls:
If you are looking for a western and modern short curly style, then this Pompadour fade faux hawk variant might be of interest to you. Women who love to flaunt bold personalities can do so. Those in busy and managerial positions or hardly have time to pamper themselves every day should not miss this curly pompadour girl out. This is edgy and sleek!
- Best Face Shape: Wear this faux hawk girl curly for women with the round and oval faces.
- Best Age Group: Women in their 30s are a good fit for this style.
- Suitable Outfits: Those who like this can wear formal and western casuals only.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this regularly for office or outings.
- Perfect Season: Summers is a good time to try this look.
16. The Boyish Curls Cut:
You can even do boy cuts with curls. This is evidence. This kids haircut for culy hair is totally in awe and adorable given the way this is apt and well suitable for them. Those who want an easy and breezy flowy style should not miss this one out as this is totally cute and perfectly apt for kids. One does not require much maintenance and care as well for this boy cut for girls with curly hair.
- Best Face Shape: Any face shape of kids is good to go in here.
- Best Age Group: Those below 12 years can try this one.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear this with any outfit kids like, as it will suit all outfits.
- Perfect Occasion: Going out with parents or family outings can be good here.
- Perfect Season: Summer and monsoon seasons are suitable for this look.
17. Girly Soft Waves:
This Korean inspired soft curls cut is gorgeous and stylish. Those who want to have and see the feminine look in their young kids can replicate this look. This will surely make your kid look very adorable and lovely without fail. We are totally in love with this hairstyle for little girls with curly hair look and cannot help but fall in love totally in here.
- Best Face Shape: Oval and long face shapes are good to go.
- Best Age Group: Wear this for teenage girls below 14 years.
- Suitable Outfits: Nice frock or skirt is best for teenage girls here.
- Perfect Occasion: Wearing this look for functions or celebrations is apt.
- Perfect Season: Any season is good and suited to this style.
- Curly hair is not easy to maintain. Hence make sure hair is always well-nourished and moisturized with excellent texture.
- Do not work on very tight and uneasy hairstyles for a longer time as it may damage hair.
- Make sure a hair spa once a month is good for getting a good texture of hair.
- Have to dry hair shampoo to avoid bad curls and frizzy hair.
- Work on conditioning your hair after every wash to reduce roughness.
We hope you like this curly hairstyle for girls. Given the several of these hairstyles, make sure you try out what you like the best as per the occasion and facial features. All of these are quite adorable and most known in the fashion era. Try these out and tell us which your favourite is. We love to hear from you!
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. How to take care of curly hair?
Ans: Curly hair is often prone to dryness. Make sure a good hair care routine is followed regularly without fail. Have good shampoo and conditioner which nourishes and moisturizes hair well. Further, make sure the oil application to hair is good enough to get the essential oils required for hair.
Q2. Is a high bun good for curly hair?
Ans: Curly hair people have the advantage of having a naturally doable messy bun. Hence if you love bun style, then you can try out a good variant of the messy bun as per your face shape.
Q3. Do women above 50 years go well with a curly hairdo?
Ans: Yes, curly hair is quite versatile. Hence despite age, one can choose the best suited curly hairdo for themselves quickly.