If you have curly hair type and are wondering how best you can use them to get ready with traditional wear like sarees and lehenga, we are here now to sort you out. We understand your concern and that the struggle is real with the curly hair. The styling can get really difficult and not stay in place. For these hair types hence we need particular hairstyles to keep them in place for long. Here are curly hairstyles for saree. These are super trendy, stylish and can make you look sizzling hot too. You can get a princess feel with nice trendy curls and waves around. These hairstyles are suitable for different occasions and different face types. Hence you can easily pick what best you like and flaunt them with style.
Top 9 Trending Curly Hairstyles for Saree to Try Out:
Here is a list of the top 9 curly hairstyles for saree to check out and flaunt for this season.
1. Short Curly Hair for Saree:
This is a nice and smart hairstyle for short length curly hair with saree. And this looks super elegant and smart. You would surely love the way the soft curls fall beside the ears. Further women, when decked up with all the makeover, will look totally amazing and stylish. Try it out yourself, and you can see how stylish you can possibly look.
- Suitable Face Type: This style is totally ideal for women who have a square and round face shape.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is the best time to try this sexy and fashionable style out.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s can look totally amazing in this look.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this look for festivals or family gatherings to leave a lasting impression.
2. Hair Pinned Up On The Side Style:
Here is a well-known style we have kept following for ages and still among the most sought after and popular hairstyles for curly hair where the curls from sides are taken and pinned down. The hair looks quite elegant and stylish. This is one of the simple hairstyles for women who do not have much time to devote to styling hair.
- Suitable Face Type: Women with oval and diamond-shaped faces can totally rock this style.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this during winter and monsoon to look amazing.
- Ideal Age Group: This is well suited for women in their 20s only.
- Suitable Occasion: You can wear this style for simple family events or occasions.
3. Hair Leave Over with Curls Around:
This Kangana Ranaut style is well known and popular among many women. This hairstyle for curly hair with saree is known to be trendy given the way the curls are falling around and leftover easily without tying anywhere. This is totally stylish, and trending and all you need to do is make sure hair is not tangled or frizzy.
- Suitable Face Type: Wear this if you have an oval, diamond, round-shaped face.
- Best Season to Try: Winter is a good time to try this style out.
- Ideal Age Group: This goes good with women in their 20s to 30s.
- Suitable Occasion: Women can wear this style while going to temples or festivals.
Read: Simple Hairstyles for Lehenga
4. Curl Hairdo with Floral Touch:
This is such an aesthetic hairstyle, and this is the best and suitable hairstyle for silk sarees. It looks totally creative and artistic, and you would need a stylist to do this hair. Here hair with curls is gathered and tied together in the middle after braiding both ways. Floral accessories and flowers are kept around to do touch-ups in the end. This further adds and escalates the look to a whole new level altogether.
- Suitable Face Type: This is well suited to all face types equally, so try it out with comfort.
- Best Season to Try: Winter is perfect for trying this style out.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 40s and 50s can look really young and good in this style.
- Suitable Occasion: Wear this style for wedding time.
5. Smart and Messy Curly Style for Modern Woman:
Saree with curly hairstyles are not comfortable to think of generally, but if you are a woman in your 20s, you will want to flaunt with style and ease all over. This is a perfect hairstyle for modern women. And this is messy curly hairstyle tied together on sides and left to show volume and style in hair. Try it out if you want stylish and trendy styles.
- Suitable Face Type: Those who have oval and diamond-shaped face can totally try the style out.
- Best Season to Try: Winter and monsoon are a perfect fit for this style.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in their 20s can look totally good in this style.
- Suitable Occasion: Women can wear this style while attending weddings.
6. Messy Braid for Curly Hair New:
This is a perfect curly hairstyle for women who love to have their hair braided. And this is a messy braid done with curly hair. Hair is teased immensely in several places to give that look. This style enhances the beauty to another level with elegance. This is not easy to do, and one requires the assistance of a stylist to try out this style. Roses or flowers can be added as shown for the look.
- Suitable Face Type: Women with round and oval-shaped faces can try this lookout.
- Best Season to Try: Summer and monsoon are good times to try this style out.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their late 20s and 30s can totally rock this style.
- Suitable Occasion: Wear this style during wedding ceremonies with saree.
Read: Festival Hairstyles For Long Hair
7. Flower Bun with Leave Over Hair:
Those who prefer artistic lookout can try this style. These kinds of Indian curly hairstyles with saree are quite artistic and a well-known trend. This takes some time, but the result is as amazing as it can get clear. Further, the hair is decorated with accessories in between the curls to look further stylish and with elegance. Try it out yourself, and you would love it surely.
- Suitable Face Type: Those with any face type can totally try out this one.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this in winter to look at your best.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in their 20s only can look good in this style.
- Suitable Occasion: Women can wear this style during sangeet functions with sarees.
8. Trendy and New Age Hairstyle for Curly Women:
This is a short curly hairstyle for saree or with medium curly hair on saree can be followed similarly. It is quite elegant due to the curls and twisted braid kind of look it gives at the end. And this is undoubtedly for those women who love to try out new looks and want to flaunt in style and trend with traditional wear. Here is how to achieve this look.
- First, brush the hair very well.
- Take hair from both sides, starting from the top and twisting them well on both sides.
- Pin it up on the sides with tiny elastic.
- Follow in the same manner and take around four to five twists from both sides.
- Tease hair a little once done.
- The hairstyle is ready.
- Suitable Face Type: Those with round and oval-shaped faces can flaunt this style well.
- Best season to Try: Try this in winter and monsoon to look amazing.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their late 20s and 30s can try this lookout.
- Suitable Occasion: Wear this during the wedding times of others with sarees.
9. Twisted Bun Style for Curly Hair:
If you like bun style and want to try a new variant with bun, then this is the one. This bun is not easy to do, and it takes a lot of time and effort. However, as we can see, the result is quite fantastic and stylish. This exquisite style is all about creativity on the twists with hair, and you would surely love it. If you like buns, then this is for you.
- First, brush your hair thoroughly.
- Take three sections of hair and part them well.
- Do twisted braid kind of rolls with all three sections of hair.
- Now take the left side part and roll it around from beneath the middle part and get on top of the third section.
- Pin it down in a messy way.
- Do the same from the last part.
- The middle part should also be taken and rolled around the hair.
- Secure with as many pins as you can to set it in place.
- You can add hair accessories for a further look if you want.
- Suitable Face Type: Women with round, oval and diamond-shaped faces can totally look right here.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good time to try this new style out.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their late 20s and 30s can totally rock this style.
- Suitable Occasion: Try this out during reception ceremonies with sarees to look modern.
Read: Latest Hairstyles for Different Sarees
- Hair can be difficult to maintain. Hence always make sure all the curly hairstyles should be secured with elastics and bobby pins.
- You can add hair accessories at the end of any look to add to look.
- These can be with artificial or natural flowers as per your wish.
- Add on a hair spray to make sure the look stays in place for long.
- This helps the hair not to budge and spoil in between the events.
- Add a nice maangtika in between the hair near the forehead to add to the look with sarees.
- Apply hair serum before you style the hair to leave hair smooth and shiny.
That’s it, folks, here are some of the most trending curly hairstyles for saree. These styles can be tried on different age groups for different occasions. Among these top trending, most of them are quite known as well, and some are modern. Hence try out the look you like the best as per your choice. Some are simple and easy, while some require the help and assistance of a stylist. However, these are going to escalate your style quotient totally, and you would surely look great.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Can I wash hair on the day I want to style hair heavily with curls?
Ans: Generally, it is advised to not wash hair on the day you have to do heavy styling. This may spoil the hair and may not let the proper styling come into actual reality. Hence wash hair the day before you have to do the styling.
Q2. My curly hair often dries out. How to maintain it well?
Ans: Dry curls are often an issue for several women. To avoid this, maintain hair well, use moisturising shampoo only. Once you wash hair, apply serum to wet hair. Use serum which has moisturising ingredients. Further, I never skip applying oil to hair once every three days or so.
Q3. I have soft hair and want to enhance the curls more. How to do it for more curls?
Ans: Some have normal soft curls while some have totally curly hair. If you have light curly hair and want to enhance your curls, twist the wet hair after hair wash. Rub it all over and twist with a towel and with hands. Use wide-toothed comb only for daily usage.