A diamond is forever. It is also a woman’s best friend that can make her sparkle and shine. Diamond jewellery is a hot favourite among women who like to adorn themselves with exquisite pieces of ornaments that make them look radiant. Diamonds are also treated as status symbols, as these precious stones are quite expensive and worth a fortune. Diamond bangles have replaced the traditional plain gold bangles. These sparkling bangles come in various designs to suit daily wear and wedding occasions. Diamond bangles are handcrafted to perfection and paired with rubies and emeralds to make them look even more beautiful. This article helps you pick your favourite pieces among the latest design of diamond bangles.
Things to Consider Before Buying Diamond Bangles:
Here are some of the key points to keep in mind before investing in diamond bangles.
- Firstly, ask yourself the purpose of buying the bangles. For example, is it for everyday wear or a special occasion like a wedding?
- Once you figure that out, you can next move on to understanding whether you want a standalone bangle (like a bracelet or Kada) or as a set.
- You can then set an approximate budget for your shopping, depending on these two aspects.
- Browse through the catalogue and shortlist your favourite designs.
- Pay importance to the number of diamonds used, diamond clarity and the carat weight.
- The base metal purity is also important. You can opt for various metals like 14k Gold, 18K (ideal for diamond bangles), white gold, platinum etc.
- Try the bangles to check the size and make sure they are not too tight or too loose. You must also ensure that the clasp is well secured for open bangles and easily falls off.
- Keep in mind the wearability and versatility of the bangles, as you are shelling out a big chunk of your savings to get them home!
Best and Fashionable Diamond Bangles Design with Images:
Check out some of these designs that are surely going to make you want to own them:
1. Emerald Diamond Bangles:
The colourless look of pure diamonds complements bright-coloured stones like emeralds. Here is one gorgeous piece which combines the best of the two worlds. The 18 Karat gold bangle features delicate floral patterns on the four sides. Shiny diamonds are paired with the intense green of emeralds to lend a regal charm to the ornament. You can pair it with western or Indian wear ensembles to earn tons of compliments.
- Design: Diamond And Emerald Bangles In 18Kt Gold by Bluestone
- Metal: 18 Karat Gold
- Occasion: Festivals, Social Gatherings, Day Parties
2. Diamond Rose Gold Bangles:
Minimal jewellery is quite popular with younger women for its simple and elegant look. Here is a perfect piece that embodies the minimalistic trend in its true spirit. The rose gold diamond bangle features a sleek and dainty design, lending an understated elegance. Round clusters of diamonds bind the two ends to leave you with a perfect-looking piece of jewellery. This piece easily translates from workwear to a casual wear accessory.
- Design: Sleek Rose Gold Diamond Bangle
- Metal: 18 Karat Rose Gold
- Occasion: Meetings, Friends Meetups, Casual Outings
3. Polki Diamond Bangles:
Polkis never go out of fashion! They look classy, modern and traditional, all at the same time. Here is a set of Polki diamond bangles that features a slight departure from the conventional designs. The wavy design bangle creates an intricate look to the wrist of the wearer. Uncut polkis and gemstones fill in the gaps to elevate the beauty of the design up by several notches. Wear it along with a matching outfit to look radiant!
- Design: 22 Karat Gold And Polki Diamond Bangle
- Metal: 22 Karat Yellow Gold
- Occasion: Simple gatherings, Festivals and in-house ceremonies
4. Square Diamond Bangles:
An interesting diamond bangle from Vaibhav Jewellery epitomises “modernity”. The uber-chic design features a combination of rose gold and white gold to create a dual-toned effect. Two parallel gold bands come together with tiny squares of white gold studded with precious diamonds. The result? Sophisticated elegance in every inch of the bangle!
- Design: Fabulous Rose Gold And Diamond Bangle
- Metal: 18 Karat Rose Gold
- Occasion: Friends meetups, Outings, Night Parties
5. Black Diamond Bangle:
Want to try an unusual piece of flaunt-worthy jewellery? Here is a special bangle that features black diamonds, which get their dark colour from heat treatment in the lab. They lend a lavish look to the wear that onlookers can’t help but compliment your unique taste. The bangle is crafted in white gold to contrast the depth of the stone colour.
- Design: Glamira Black Diamond Bangle
- Metal: 18 Karat White Gold
- Occasion: Offices, Parties, Informal Gatherings
6. Tanishq Ruby Diamond Bangles:
If you are looking for a statement diamond bangle that will set you apart from the crowd, check out this piece! The design comes from the famous jewellery brand Tanishq, handcrafted to perfection. The ornate bangle is set in 18 Karat white and rose gold to create a unique floral pattern. The addition of bright red rubies to diamonds brings a fresh perspective to the bangles without letting down the brilliance.
- Design: Regal Diamond And Ruby Bangle
- Metal: 18 Carat White and Rose Gold
- Occasion: Reception, Cocktail Parties
7. American Diamond Bangles:
If you have budget constraints but still want the ‘diamond’ look, then go for this pair of beautiful American Diamond bangles. With the shine and sparkle still intact, there is no way anyone can doubt if they are artificial ones. The design features a square pattern with a mix of gold and silver shades. Due to the thickness of the bangles, you can wear them as standalone pieces on each hand.
- Design: Golden & Silver American Diamond Bangles
- Metal: Alloy
- Occasion: Festivals, Traditional Ceremonies and Weddings
8. Caratlane Gold and Diamond Bangle:
Here is a gold and diamond bangle design from Caratlane that is as unique as you are! Set in 14K Yellow Gold, the bangle exudes a modern charm, ideal for millennial women. The bangle features an attractive mesh pattern that lends a 3D look to your wrist. Round clusters of small diamonds add a lustrous look to the ornament to put you under the spotlight.
- Design: Mesh Cluster Diamond and Gold Bangles
- Metal: 14 Karat Gold
- Occasion: Festivals, Get-Togethers
9. Malabar Single Diamond Bangle:
If you believe in the concept of “less is more”, then we have the perfect piece for you! Take a look at this minimalistic beauty from Malabar Gold and Diamonds, which lends a dainty look to your wrist. The ala mode design keeps you uber stylish without having to let go of your dream to wear diamonds. This open diamond bangle features an oval shape to lend a good fit, while the rose gold metal sends off sophisticated vibes to the wearer.
- Design: Mine Diamond Studded Oval Gold Bangle
- Metal: 18 Karat Rose Gold
- Occasion: Everyday Wear, Formal Office Settings.
10. 18K Fancy Diamond Bangles:
Get celebration-ready with this pair of wedding diamond bangles from Vaibhav Jewellers. The bangles combine traditions with modernity in the design and execution. The statement Kadas feature exquisite craftmanship in 18 Karat gold, studded with diamonds and rubies. The fancy design goes well with traditional and fusion wear ensembles, making it a perfect pick for the upcoming festive season.
- Design: 18K Diamond Fancy Bangles
- Metal: 18 Karat Gold
- Occasion: Weddings, Festivals, Social Gatherings.
11. Orra Yellow Gold Diamond Bangles:
This diamond bangle from ORRA is truly one of a kind! The unique hexagonal pattern draws inspiration from the complex architecture of a honeycomb. Clusters of small diamonds adorn the bangle and add definition to the gold base. The sleek and stylish bangle goes very well with casual and formal outfits. Use it as a standalone piece or pair it with your favourite wristwatch to make lasting impressions.
- Design: ORRA Hexagonal Diamond Bangle
- Metal: 18 Karat Gold
- Occasion: Office, Colleges and Everyday Wear.
12. Solitaire Diamond Bangles:
Diamonds are rare, and so is true love! So surprise your partner on her special day by gifting this classy solitaire diamond bangle. The remarkable clarity and brilliance of the stones symbolise the unique bond you both share. The stylish design features a round, half-carat diamond at the centre, surrounded by tiny stones along the base. This diamond bangle from Forevermark diamonds is available in three base metals – yellow gold, rose gold, and white gold to suit every taste.
- Design: Forevermark Half Carat Diamond Bracelet
- Metal: 18 Karat Gold
- Occasion: Date Nights, Anniversaries and Engagement Parties.
13. Uncut Diamond Bangles:
Check out this Nizam style uncut diamond Kada which exudes a royal charm in the design and concept. The open style diamond bangle is crafted in 22 Karat Yellow Gold. Floral patterns studded with diamonds adorn the surface to lend a detailed look. The bangle is an ideal match for all your ethnic wear outfits, starting from sarees kurtas to lehengas. You can stack some thin gold bangles to make a festive set.
- Design: Andhra Nizam ERA Uncut Diamonds Gold Almas Kada
- Metal: 22 Karat Gold
- Occasion: Festivals, Weddings, Bridal Ceremonies
14. Platinum Diamond Bangles:
If gold doesn’t excite you, go for Platinum for a sophisticated and classy look. Here is a statement platinum bangle set with 7 point diamonds in a single line. With close to 70 high-shine diamonds on the surface, you are sure to steal the show wherever you go! This versatile bangle works well with ethnic and western wear outfits. Plus, it is for gifting your spouse or girlfriend to make her fall in love with you once again!
- Design: 7 Pointer Single Line Diamond Bangle in Platinum
- Metal: Platinum
- Occasion: Date Nights, Cocktail Parties
15. Designer Thin Diamond Bangle:
If you are looking for a sleek and stylish bangle design for your delicate wrist, here is something for you! The thin diamond bangle design features a neat row of diamonds to create an elegant look. It is ideal for women who prefer sticking to simplicity over maximalism. The 14 Karat gold bangle creates a stunning look to the wearer and offers the advantage of versatility.
- Design: Aakarsha Diamond Bangle by Candere
- Metal: 14 Karat Gold
- Occasion: Board Meetings, Casual and Everyday Wear.
16. Uncut Diamond Bangles With Ruby Stones:
How a diamond is cut describes its worth and noticeably affects its loveliness, scintillation and clarity. This is why a diamond’s cut immensely affects how the diamond reasons to be lighted to dance. By the way, choosing the above designs of diamond bangles with uncut and ruby stones will be worth both for is work an elegant looking.
17. Diamond Cubic Zirconia Design Bangles:
Going for a traditional look and pairing up jewellery, especially the diamond bangles with Indian attire, going for the cubic Zirconia designs of bangles could be a good and wise choice. These bangles are versatile, holding a precious place in women’s hearts, especially those of Indian descent.
18. Floral American Diamond Bangles:
Floral Design Diamond bangles with American diamonds will like to spice up the look with semi-traditional attire that blends well into the modern look to show off both sides to your playful self. Going with this bangle will be an easy choice as this looks pretty.
See More: Women’s Bangle Bracelets
19. Galaxy Broad Diamond Ruby Bangles:
Galaxy broad diamond bangles with ruby and Emerald stones will be the easy fashion choice. They have complimented colours that are pretty well and remain subtle accessories when worn with fusion ensembles.
20. Broad Diamond Chic Bangles:
Chic bangles are the highly-searched models by women of all ages, while they preferred lightweight jewellery in the most novel designs. Be sure to refer to the size that fits you, as this will be the most important thing.
21. Exotic Collection Of Diamond Bangles:
A woman dressed up with this exotic collection of diamond bangles could feel elegant as these bangles with emerald studded diamonds would exponentially enhance the beauty of the entire attire that she is wearing.
22. Designer Diamond Bangles:
Designer diamond bangles will look extraordinarily beautiful and accentuate the beauty of your delicate wrist, and this is just can’t be substituted well amongst others as it sparkles and glorifies the beauty of a woman.
23. Single Line Diamond Bangles:
Single-lined diamond bangles are the most adorable designs. Most women search for this simple yet elegant design with constant design with a single line diamond ststonerafted in a floral pattern.
24. Solitaire Cut Diamond Bangles:
Solitaire Cut diamond bangles made from diamond and ruby stones will result in two-tone and three-tone shades with the diamond and rubies studded on them. The stones have been neatly arranged with a pearl design on both ends.
See More: Indian Pearl Bangles
25. Traditional Diamond Bangles:
Traditional diamond bangles with two lines of diamond stones are the perfect choice for women’s attire. No beautof other designs can substitute this timeless elegance allured by the traditional diamond bangles they have been used invariably since the ages.
26. American Styled Diamond Bangles:
American-style diamond bangles studded with diamond stones are superbly designed and attractive when worn, and this has made loads of women gush with pride. This will be the perfect collection for weddings and parties as this suits all kinds of outfits.
27. Stunning Traditional Ruby Emerald Designer Bangles:
Wearing these Stunning Traditional Ruby Emerald Designer diamond bangles will be overlooked, attracting a larger audience as this is a kind of solitaire design that suits all outfits of all occasions.
28. Studded Stones Diamond Bangles:
This bangle was made with diamond and gold in which zircon stones are set very beautifully in a floral design. This bangle set contains four-diamond bangles with various sizes like 2.4, 2.6, 2.8 and is coated with silver gold and silver rhodium plating called Ganga Yamuna plating. These diamond bangles are of good quality, and this is one of the latest designs from pity diamond jewels.
29. Surat Diamonds Traditional Two Tone Indian Style Designer Bangles:
Surat Diamonds traditional two-tone Indian style designer bangles are the best compliment or any outfit making the perfect accessory. Wearing these diamond bangles designs will make you look skilful and handsome either with traditional or trendy outfits.
30. Collaborative Kada Diamond Bangle:
Collaborative Kada diamond bangles are the latest bangles designs and the most popular style of diamond bangles as this is wider and broader in design with two rows of diamond on the outside and studded ruby stones in floral pattern on the inside, thus making the perfect colour combinations giving the grand and elegant look.
31. Real Diamond Bangles:
These slim diamond bangles are best for daily wear. They have about 150 diamonds studded in the bangles and have a brilliant cut. They are set in 14k gold and look quite elegant. For every 3 diamonds, a small gold box has a diamond-studded in it for a trendy finish.
32. South Indian Diamond Bangles:
Check out this stunning statement piece that comes in temple style jewellery. The bangle is a single piece with rubies and emeralds studded in it, along with uncut diamonds. This brilliant artwork is perfect for bridal wear when combined with matching bangles to make a set.
33. Single Stone Diamond Bangle:
Do you prefer simple yet stylish looking bangles? Single stones bangles are perfect for everyday wear and look quite elegant. These bangles also come in bracelet models with a single diamond-studded. The diamond has a brilliant cut to shine and reflect light.
34. White Gold Diamond Bangle:
This exquisite white gold diamond bangle comes in a two-row model. The diamonds are studded in a cross model alternating between medium and small-sized diamonds. These bangles are very classy and perfect for western wear. Even a small hand movement can make these diamonds sparkle and shine.
35. American Diamond Bangles:
Want a pair of diamond bangles but are not ready to spend so much? Worry not! Check out these American diamond bangles in silver metal, which come close to diamonds in shine and radiance. They are set in alloy metal with gold plating. These beautiful pair of bangles have a unique mesh.
Today, most companies are coming up with customized collections of fashion jewellery sets. These sets come in gold and diamonds for high profile customers, who like to wear unique designs and never want to repeat the models. However, it is important to know a few points before investing in diamond bangles. The quality of diamonds is based on the cut, clarity and carats. You need to thoroughly check the parameters before okaying a model, as most diamond stores sell fake stones or low-quality diamonds. We hope you liked these fabulous models that are sure to sweep you off your feet!