While there are several heavy and bold styles we can try out for special occasions, it is quite impossible to wear them daily. We need some simple everyday hairstyles for our natural looks. Taking out time to think what to do every day is hectic as it consumes our time and energy. Hence here we are to give you some ideas about cute everyday hairstyles. These are best suited as casual hairstyles for everyday use and will also allow you to make the right choice for your daily use. There are several everyday hairstyles, which can allow you to style with short, medium or long hair and on the hair of any type too. Be it bun or leave over or pony, these are quick easy to do everyday hairstyles.
Hence continue reading this guide to figure out what are the best ones you would like to try out every single day!
20 Simple Different Everyday Hairstyles for All Hair lengths:
Here are best everyday hairstyles for girls that are looking good for every face shape and hair type.
1. Rolled Up Bun:
This everyday style is best and simple to do. It is quite comfortable and can be done in easy steps all by you. You can take help to do if you want. Further, this look will also help you look young and smarter more than ever. Let us see how to do this simple hairstyle for everyday step by step.
How to Do:
- First, comb the hair thoroughly. Make a pony tightly above near head with thin elastic.
- Take two parts of pony and roll one part as shown like a bun.
- Secure it with pins well. Now take other parts of pony and do a braid with it tightly.
- Roll the braid all around pony. Secure it with several elastics for the best look.
- Ideal Age Group: This suits young women below 30 years.
- Perfect Occasion: This goes well with everyday office use wear.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is best to try this comfortable style.
- Matching Dress: This style goes with a skirt or pants with a formal shirt.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This style suits round, square and oval-shaped face with straight or wavy hair.
2. Classy Ponytail:
Don’t we all love ponytail anyway? This one is trendy and easy to do. This is everyday office hairstyles best suited for several women daily. It is quite easy to do and effortless for the busy morning schedule. All you need is a styling tool to finish the look. Here is how to do this simple hairstyle for everyday step by step.
How to Do:
- First, brush the hair very well. Make sure hair is dry.
- Make a puff at beginning itself near the centre.
- Use puff helper if required to get puff right.
- Secure the puff well with bobby pins.
- Tie remaining hair to the pony. Secure it with an elastic band.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this for late 20s women.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go with this style.
- Matching Dress: Formal wear with shirt and skirts are best.
- Perfect Occasion: Try it during office events and conferences.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This suits oval and diamond-shaped face only with straight or wavy hair.
3. Two Ponytail Look:
This is a hairstyle that suits well for the workplace. And this is a quick everyday hairstyle for medium hair. It looks very elegant and stylish. This is carrying the trend to wherever you go. It gives an illusion of having quite long hair given a puffy look. To do this look, follow the given steps.
How to Do:
- First, make half ponytail after combing the hair well.
- Take the top section of hair only for the ponytail.
- Then take rest of hair and make another ponytail down as shown in the picture.
- Now comb it thoroughly to conceal them behind pony to make it look like layers.
- Matching Dress: Good formal wear is ideal for this.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is best suited to try this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this look for regular office going women.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their late 20s and 30s can sport this style well.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Any oval and diamond-shaped face with wavy hair is best suited for this style, however, can be tried by women with straight hair too.
4. Sporty Ponytail:
Everyday hairstyle for long hair and ensures that you have neat hair, with nothing falling on your forehead unless you choose to. To achieve this simple everyday hairstyle for long straight hair, tease your hair at the crown a little, and secure the hair in a messy ponytail. You will not be able to get this without teasing the hair.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their late 20s can try this one.
- Perfect Occasion: This look is suitable for regular office goers.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is an excellent option to sport the look.
- Matching Dress: Wear a nice shirt and pants or skirt to make this look.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those with oval and diamond-shaped face with straight hair can best suit it.
5. Side Braid Updo:
The two-sided braid updo is a simple hairstyle every day for Indian hair. It also keeps the hair in place and does not become messy. Using a comb, divide the hair in the middle to make a partition to divide the hair into two sides equally. Tie a high braid on each side of the hair. Divide this braid into two sections, just like the rope braid. It is using elastic to tie the ends of the braid and then position the braid on each other to make an updo. Use U-pins to fix the ends of the braids. Use a hairspray to keep the hair in place.
- Matching Dress: Try it with ethnic type clothes.
- Perfect Occasion: This is an everyday bun hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s can rock this style.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good option to try this style.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Round and square-shaped face with long hair are best for this style.
6. Straight Ponytail:
The sleek everyday ponytail hairstyle is high in fashion these days. The smooth texture uplifts the overall look of the hairdo and gives an elegant look. Simply brush your hair thoroughly and use a hair spray to keep it in place. Additionally, use a straightener to ensure your hair is straight. You are using an elastic tie a low ponytail or even high, just the way you like it and brush after tying the ponytail.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for regular office.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s are best to sport it.
- Best Season to Try: This is good in any season as you wish.
- Matching Dress: Wear a nice shirt and black skirt with style.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval or diamond-shaped face and straight hair are best for this style.
7. Loose Layers look:
Is it running out of time in the morning for a hairstyle? This simple straight hairstyle is messy and looks up-to-date in fashion. If you have a layered hair, comb it thoroughly and take a partition of your hair in the centre. Let your layers cover the contours of your chin. That’s pretty much it! This is popular among trending simple hairstyles for every day for Indian hair.
- Ideal Age Group: Women below 30 can rock it totally.
- Matching Dress: Add on any casual outfit for the look.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to try this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this on outings with friends or family.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval, round and diamond-shaped face with any medium length hair is good to go with this style.
8. Hairdo Braid:
This is a short hairstyle for every day. Further, this can also be another simple long hairstyle for everyday use. And this is quite appropriate as an everyday hairstyle for short hair, one that is good for a casual day at work. Create a centre of side partition, as per your taste, and braid a section of your hair on one side. Take the braid towards the back of the head and pin it up. Leave rest of the hair beneath the braid.
- Matching Dress: It goes with casual pants and tops.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s can try this one.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for regular casual night events.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go with this style.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Short or long hair with wavy texture is best for this style. Women with a round face can sport it well.
9. Waterfall Look:
The waterfall braid is a beautiful hairstyle for women with medium to long hair. Whether your hair is straight, wavy or curly, this hairstyle works well for all kinds of hair. Creating this look is a bit tricky in the beginning, so it is necessary to practice this braid. Once you get the hang of it, this can be pretty easy to make and is bound to turn heads.
- Best Season to Try: Winter is best suited to try this style out.
- Ideal Age Group: Young women below 28 years of age can try it well.
- Matching Dress: Wear a knee-length dress or top and jeans with this style.
- Perfect Occasion: This everyday hairstyle for curly hair is suitable for date nights.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those with any face shape and curly or wavy hair are best for the look.
10. Side Parted Look:
This is another quick and easy to make hairstyle. You can wear your hair like this during the day, or even in the evening. Create a side partition, and take small sections of one side of your hair, and pull the sections back one by one. Secure these sections, keeping them a bit loose, to create a slight curve. Take a few sections like these and secure them one beside the other. You can also sport a similar look if you want a simple hairstyle for every day for short hair.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go for this style.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s can sport this style well.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for night parties and special events.
- Matching Dress: Wear a long gown or dress with this style to go well.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those with any face shape and wavy hair can try it out well.
Read: Cute Casual Hairstyles
11. Braided Bun:
The braided bun is the most comfortable one to wear, especially in summer, when you tie up the hair in the form of a fancy bun. First, tie your hair into a ponytail and with the help of an elastic band. Next, slowly start braiding the ponytail into the regular three-layer braid and use elastic to tie the ends of the braid tight. Now, take the braid to wrap at the base of the ponytail and ensure it forms a bun. With the help of bobby pins, pin the ends of the bun.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is best to sport it.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s can try it well.
- Matching Dress: Wear good ethnic kurta with this style.
- Perfect Occasion: This simple hairstyle for every day is good with family gatherings.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those with round, square and an oval-shaped face with any hair can try this well.
12. Simple Messy Bun:
Here is a classy and simple hairstyle for curly hair to try at any point in the day. Brush your hair thoroughly and blow dry if wet. The hairstyle is messy, and hence, you do not have to ensure the softness while brushing. Now, make a low bun on the nape of your neck, leaving some hair on the sides. Using a bobby pin, secure the bun tight. Brush the hair on the sides and let it loose.
- Best Season to Try: Summers well suited to this style.
- Matching Dress: Wear a nice western dress with this one.
- Ideal Age Group: Any age group before 35 can sport it well.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this simple puff hairstyle for everyday use at night events.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with oval face suits this better with any hair type.
13. Low Bun:
This is a low side bun that suits curly hair well. Here is how to do this simple hairstyle for every day step by step. Part your hair to one side and leave some hair in the front to fall on the forehead. Tie a loose braid bun on the side of your neck and secure it with bobby pins. Let the hair in the front fall beautifully on your forehead and ensure it well brushed.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s can sport it well.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is the right choice to try this style out.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this style for night time parties or dance nights.
- Matching Dress: Wear one piece of western dress to sport this look well.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval-shaped face and any hair type are best for this style.
14. High Pony Bang Look:
Here is another one with a hump. For those of you with bangs, here is something you definitely should try. Leave the bangs in the front, by making a partition in the middle. Right from the front of the head, pull your hair backwards and use a hump to make the puff. Tie the remaining hair to a high ponytail and secure it with elastic and make sure it is tight. Brush the bangs thoroughly and part them in the middle. That’s all!
- Ideal Age Group: Ideal for women in their early 30s.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is the right time to style this out.
- Matching Dress: The western a knee-length dress is good to go here.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This style is good with all face shapes and hair types.
- Perfect Occasion: Nighttime parties and special occasions can style with this hairstyle.
15. Braided Pony Pigtail:
Ant to add little more quirk to everyday styles? This is a braided pony from above the head to the end of tail hair. And this may look complex but is quite easy to do all you need to do braid pony right from forehead hair to down and run elastic around. This seems quite quirky and fresh style and is best for women who want to get funky and cooler.
- Ideal Age Group: Any women in their 20s can style it.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is good to carry off this style.
- Matching Dress: Casual top and shorts or even kurtas can go well with it.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear it for regular college wear or outings with friends too.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Try this with round, oval and diamond-shaped face with long hair.
16. Front Braid Bang Hairstyle:
This is a perfect everyday hairstyle for long hair for the girl next door. It’s pretty, elegant and easy to carry around through the day. One does not necessarily need to have bangs to achieve this look. This look can be managed with bangs or even with long hair. One plus point of this hairstyle is that it will help you keep your bangs and your hair out of your face if that is something you are looking for. Try out this everyday hairdo for short hair.
- Best Season to Try: Winter is the best season to try this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style for night outings and dinners.
- Matching Dress: Try this with any western casual dress or skirts.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this for women in their late 20s and early 30s.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This perfectly suits oval-shaped face with straight or wavy hair.
17. Summery Look:
In case you want to take a look even when it is hot and humid, this suits better. This can be made through everyday bob hairstyles by scarf tie around the pony. And this is colourful and makes look further bright and cool. The look is quite elegant for daily use and makes it trendy also with the bright and colourful scarf tied around.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is best suited to try this style.
- Matching Dress: Any casual wear and outfit can go well with it.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their late 20s and 30s can sport it well.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: All face shapes and short hair suit this well.
- Perfect Occasion: Good for this style is going out in the morning with friends or movies.
18. Pony Messy Hair Look:
After the messy ponytail, we also have the classic ponytail, appropriate to wear to work. This is an extremely well placed and managed hairdo. To achieve this everyday hairstyle for medium hair blowdry your hair. Tie the hair up in a ponytail, and make a side partition to take your bangs to one side. Finish it off with a hair spray to keep the hair in place all day long.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s can sport it well.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for office and corporate events.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good season to try the look.
- Matching Dress: Wear it with a formal shirt and skirt. You can also add on a blazer to it.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Any face shape can try it with straight or wavy medium length hair.
19. Elegant Look:
This is one of the most simple, quick and elegant hairstyles. It is also an ideal simple hairstyle for medium hair. Take the top centre section of your hair and tease it to create volume on the top of your head. Pull back the section and secure it neatly on the top with bobby pins. Just this, and you should be good to go. This is a look that works well for all occasions and all kinds of hair. Try this style similarly even as an everyday hairstyle for short hair too.
- Matching Dress: This style goes with a casual shirt and jeans.
- Best Season to Try: Winter and monsoon are good to try this style.
- Ideal Age Group: Young women below 25 are best suited to this look.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for regular family outings or friends outings.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those with oval and diamond-shaped face with curly or wavy hair can try it out.
20. Bun Fashion:
This is a good everyday hairstyle for long thick hair to wear during the day or even for work. Secure your hair in a ponytail right at the centre of your head, and knot it into a clean bun. Secure the bun and the stray hair with bobby pins. Wear an elegant hairband to add charm to the plain bun. Lift your hair a little to show volume on either side of the hairband. Buns never go out of fashion!
- Matching Dress: Wear a cute skirt and top with this style.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good season to try this look.
- Ideal Age Group: Those women in their 30s can sport this well.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Any face shape with long hair can try this one.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this for morning outings and gatherings with friends.
- Try the style as per the season to look your best for your everyday look.
- You can always get further funky style out through making alterations. Add cute pins, scarfs or accessories to get more stylish.
- Do not overwork on getting too tight hairstyles as it may damage hair.
- In summer, make sure to apply the serum every day to protect hair from damage.
Hope you enjoyed this guide on everyday hairstyles. In case you are running out of ideas to check on what best style you want to do every day without many boring repetitions, I hope this guide helps you to choose your style. Let us know what you think about this. Start trying out today, but the best way to look good is to walk confidently and wear a smile!
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. How to Care for Hair if you are Often Going out Every Day?
Ans: Do detox every week. Exfoliate and cleanse it often. Apply sunscreen oil and serums too. Hair masks are totally necessary. These are helpful to ensure that your hair does not get damaged if you are regularly going out.
Q2. What is a Good Hair Care Routine?
Ans: Shower a week thrice. Leave in conditioner is a must. Apply good hair serum after towelled hair dry to have smooth hair. Apply oil once a week. Do hair spa every month. These will make sure your hair is nourished and moisturized well.
Q3. What Should One Eat for Healthy Hair due to Exposure to Dust and Sun Every Day?
Ans: Good healthy hair care regime is required in this case. Have a diet rich in eggs, spinach, nuts, seeds, dry fruits, and fish for healthy hair and keep your scalp clean and well-conditioned with sufficient nourishment to protect from external damage due to pollution and dust.
Q4. Is Everyday Fringe Style Suited to Women Over 40?
Ans: Yes. Women over 40 can similarly sport the fringe look just like other young women. They suit women of all ages and can be paired with matching outfits according to the occasion.