Pure olive oil is processed into four kinds of varieties extra light oil, pure olive oil, virgin olive oil and extra virgin olive oil. The extra virgin olive oil is a result of the lowest level of processing of the pure olive oil. This variety of olive oil is the healthiest and the purest form of olive oil.
Extra virgin olive oil is the best possible home-made deep conditioner for beautiful hair. Olive oil is a natural deep conditioner and works really well for dry and damaged hair. A warm olive oil massage hydrates your hair and locks the moisture in them, leaving your hair soft and healthy.
Extra virgin olive oil not only adds moisture to the hair, but also improves the strength and elasticity of the hair. To really understand the benefits of olive oil, it is necessary to understand how and why it works. Olive oil has the ability to penetrate the hair shaft. Due to this, olive oil, when applied, reaches the cortex of the hair, nourishing and hydrating the hair, and making it healthy. Also, olive oil contains Vitamin A and Vitamin E. This enables the oil to heal any kind of dryness or flakiness on the scalp, or more popularly known as, dandruff. This article will guide you how the extra virgin olive oil useful for all hair problems such as hair growth, itchy hair, and hair loss also.
Extra virgin olive oil can be used in a number of ways to improve the health and the natural texture of your hair, hair growth also.
See More: Hair Conditioner For Dry Hair At Home
Benefits Of Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Hair:
1. Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Hair Growth:
- Hair loss is a problem faced by many. To get rid of the problem of hair loss and to rejuvenate hair growth, extra virgin olive oil must be regularly used on the hair.
- Olive oil Extra virgin is ideal for hair regrowth and can be used effectively by men and women experiencing hair loss.
2. Pre – Shampoo Massage:
- Feeding extra virgin olive oil to your hair is probably one of the best things you can do for them.
- Apply mildly warm extra virgin olive oil to your scalp, the roots of your hair, and through the length of your hair. Roll up your hair and cover them in a warm towel, like a turban, for around 20 minutes. The warm towel will open up the pores on your scalp and let the nutrition of the oil seep in nicely.
- Shampoo and conditioner your hair in the usual manner, to soft and luscious locks.
See More: Nail Art Leopard Print
3. Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Hair Scalp Massage:
- With increased pollution and other environmental factors, dandruff is not exactly an uncommon problem among people today. Extra virgin olive oil helps to treat this condition as well.
- Apply mildly warm extra virgin olive oil to your scalp and massage the oil into the scalp for around 15 minutes. Olive oil has natural healing properties for a dry and flaky scalp, which is basically dandruff. When the dryness goes with the use of olive oil, dandruff goes as well.
4. Extra Virgin Olive Oil As Hair Conditioner:
- Extra virgin olive oil is a natural conditioner for the hair. Olive oil literally hydrates your hair with all the moisture that it needs.
- After you have applied your leave-in conditioner overnight, just dab a little extra virgin olive oil to your hair to lock the moisture into your hair. This will keep the moisture in your hair intact and make your hair frizz-free.
- Extra virgin olive oil is a very good conditioner for hair that was proved clinically.
See More: Kitchen Tiles Designs
5. Deep Conditioner:
- There is another way of using olive oil as a conditioner for the softest hair.
- For amazingly soft and conditioned hair, mix a little extra virgin olive oil to your everyday deep conditioner. Rinse off the conditioner like you usually do.
- This will leave your hair soft, perfectly conditioned and absolutely frizz-free.
- Use extra virgin olive oil for healthy, soft and shiny hair.