Many people suffer from dandruff problems on the eye area. Blepharitis is a condition which is quite commonly seen.
Seborrhea dermatitis is another well known problem of flakes which can occur in the area, at the sides of the nose in the sockets and also over lashes and brows. This can occur due to various reasons. The most common are unhygienic conditions and also other clogged dirt and ores problems.
Treatment of Dandruff in Eyebrows and Eyelashes:
Here is a list of 6 recommended ways to avoid and treat dandruff in eyebrows and eyelashes.
1. Mild Cleansers:
Milk soaps or baby shampoos can be used for not only washing the head but the face as well.
2. Drugstore Bars:
Various soaps containing ketoconazole and zinc pyrithi one are commonly used and these can be applied. However, a person should be careful so that there are no irritations and water should be handy to cleanse.
3. Consult an Eye Doctor:
Ophthalmologist advice can be useful in these conditions. There can be some drops or any other types of topical creams which can be given.
4. Healthy Diet Containing Enough Nutrients:
A healthy diet often has a proper role to play in the overall health conditions. This can also improve the problem of bacterial infections from inside or the problems of excess secretions of sebum. There can also be hormonal imbalances which can make these problems and therefore if the diet is properly kept in check with enough of water and hydration and also fruits and nutrients, then a person can get rid of these problems. Often lack of sleep and also stress can cause these problems. Doctors should be consulted to know the overall health of the patient.
See More: Dandruff On Face Treatment
5. Maintain Proper Hygiene:
If a person does not have any severe problems that are internal and also has a proper diet regularly, the cause of dryness can be a cause of improper hygiene. This is something which is often overlooked on a regular basis. Many people do not even wash the face regularly. Therefore if this is properly done, the bacterial infections can lessen.
6. Almond Oil:
This is a very effective remedy to treat eyebrow dandruff. This can be easily done. There is also no requirement of heating this up. A person can take an ear bud or roll cotton at the tip of a cleansing stick making sure that there is no poking end and this will not irritate the area. Then this can be dipped into almond oil and then this can be slightly applied on the areas. This can be done regularly. This should however be washed after every 6 hours or the day after with some face wash. If this is led to stay accumulated then more grime may get deposit which can be dangerous.
See More: Cure Chronic Dandruff
Tips And Precautions to Treat Dandruff in Eyebrows:-
- Do not use any forms of self medications as this can lead to severe vision problems.
- Some eye drops can be used which are recommended by the doctors.
- Lemon juice is usual treatment for this problem, however, this should not be used as this can cause severe irritations.
- Warm water cotton patches can be applied on the whole of the area on a regular basis and also various types of anti septic liquid soaks can also be used. These should be diluted and not used in heavy concentrated forms as then these can cause severe irritation.
- Soaps containing pyrithione zinc, people should not use this with eyes open also this should be immediately rinsed if there is any immediate irritation. Heavy splashes of water should be used to completely remove traces of soaps. If irritation persists then doctor should be consulted.