Blemishes are small marks simply. If any type blemish make the skin or face or whatever the body part that spoils the appearance. To day we are talking mainly about blemishes on face. Face is very important body part that can show your beauty and appearance along with body language. You can remove the blemishes on face by using different methods and treatments. Out of those all treatments natural face masks are the most effective ones for treat blemishes on face.
How To Get Rid Of Blemishes On Face Naturally:
There are numeral home made remedies and face mask to treat blemishes completely and effectively. But in this article we have been given best face masks to treat blemishes.
1. Orange Peel Face Pack:
- Take ground orange peel, lemon powder, yogurt and honey, and mix them all together. Apply the mask on the required area of the face, or even the entire face.
- Leave the mask on for around 15-20 minutes, then rinse it off.
- This mask should not be used on a daily basis. For best results, use this mask once or twice a week.
2. Tomato Face Mask:
- This is a popular and an exceptionally simple home remedy for treating blemishes and acne scars on your face.
- Slice a tomato from the middle. Take one half of the tomato and rub it in circular motions on your face.
- Keep rubbing for around 5 minutes and let it stay on your face for around 15-20 minutes, or by the time it gets completely dried up. Rinse your face to an immediate glow.
3. Almond & Milk Face Mask:
- This is an excellent home-made face mask for those stubborn blemishes on your face.
- Soak 8-10 almonds in water for around 12 hours. Once they are soaked, grind the almonds in a grinder, along with a little milk. This will give you a smooth and slightly thick mask.
- Apply the mask evenly all over your face. Leaving the mask on overnight will give you the best results. Rinse the mask off.
4. Mint Leaves Face Mask:
- This is a rather simple face mask to make at home. Put some mint leaves in a grinder and grind them well. Add a couple of drops of tap water to it to make a smooth paste like mask. Apply this mask in an even and thick layer on the affected area of your skin. Leave the mask on for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse it off.
5. Potato Face Mask:
- Potato has natural skin lightening characteristics. Potato face mask is definitely one of the most inexpensive face masks you can make at home. To make this mask, extract potato juice from a potato, and add gram flour to the juice. Mix the two well to make a smooth and even paste. Apply this mask all over your face, applying a thicker layer on the blemished area of the face. Leave the mask on for about 15-20 minutes, and then rinse off.
See More: Anti Aging Face Pack
6. Papaya & Pineapple Face Mask:
- Take around 150 g of fresh pineapple and fresh papaya each. Cut both in pieces and grind them to a thick paste. Add some honey to this paste and mix it well. Apply the mask on the face and leave it for around 15 minutes. Rinse it off with normal water, to a fresh and healthy looking skin.
See More: Face Pack For Open Pores
7. Banana, Almond & Yogurt Face Mask:
- Take 2 bananas and some yogurt, and grind them together to make a thick paste. Add some almond powder to the paste and mix it all well. Apply this face mask and leave it on for around 5 minutes, before you rinse it off.
- This mask is ideal for daily use. However, if your skin is very oily, avoid adding almond powder to the mask daily.
8. Sandalwood Face Mask:
- Take some sandalwood powder and rosewater, and mix both to make a smooth paste. Apply this face mask on a clean face, and leave it on for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse it off with water.
- This mask gives a very healthy glow to the skin, and works extremely well against blemishes, scars and acne.
See More: Face Pack For Dark Spots
9. Cucumber & Oatmeal Face Mask:
- Take a cucumber and grate it completely. Blend this grated cucumber with a cup of oatmeal, and add a spoon of yogurt to the paste. Apply this paste on the face, paying special attention to the blemished areas. Leave the mask on for about 10 minutes, and rinse it off with water.
- This face mask is excellent for acne scars.
Image Source: 1.