Wondering what these men’s fade hairstyles are? Given the popularity and demand these days, fade haircut men is among the most accepted and in demand. There are quite a several varieties and manner in which one can go about these and get it done as there are several options. They are stylish and trendy. Here are few best fade hairstyles for men everyone should know about before going ahead to style yourself! Choose and pick what you love the most and style them out!
25 Latest and Simple Faded Haircuts for Men:
Let us have a look at the following top 25 men and boys fade haircut which suitable for every hair type and also can change your looks as trendy and fashionable.
1. Low Fade Blow-out Style:
If you want to try something new, then try this low fade style. This haircut can look very cool with its short sides and a huge amount of hair on the top of the head. If your face is broad or round, then this is the type of hairstyle you need to slim your facial expression. Further, this fade haircut with a beard as shown in the picture makes you look quite handsome and dashing, and there is no U-turn from here
- Best Season to Try: Any season is totally good to try this style out.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their late 20s can look dashing here in this style.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval and diamond-shaped face with dense hair are good to go here.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Men can suit it up with formal wear to attend night formal events and gatherings to look hot and handsome.
See More: Best Hairstyles for Men
2. Temp Fade Cut:
This is kind of fade hairstyle, which is also known as the temple fade as well. It is a very stylish cut that features a line up around a man’s temple. The high fade haircut is among popular for those who have thicker and dense hair. In case you love to flaunt the volume of hair then you can blindly go for it. This is one of the most popular styles, and it can be made to look very bold or even subtle if a person wants.
- Best Season to Try: Winter is the best time to work on this style.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 30s and 40s can complement this fade look.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Round, oval and square-shaped face with curly hair are best for this fade cut.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear either formal or casual wear as per the occasion. This is quite a versatile style and hence try for office events or for casual outings too.
3. Military Fade Haircut:
This fade haircut men style is very short and looks very sharp as well. This high fade includes the use of fading that is very close to the person’s skin. This skin fade haircut has a very minimal length and thus requires very less styling as well. In case you want quite easy and comfortable style and not to bother much on maintaining hair, then this is the style for you.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good time to try this one out.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 30s can look dashing in this haircut.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval and round-shaped face can try this one out with any hair.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Try this fade style for super casual occasions and outings with friends and family. One can wear casual wear and outfits for this style.
4. Faux Hawk Fade Style:
This short fade haircut men style includes a longer than usual hair on top of the head. And this gives a very futuristic yet very modest look. To flaunt this look, one needs to buzz cut the sides of the head, and only the middle of the hair should be flaunted. Also, the texture gives it a more dimensional look. If you want low maintenance yet very trendy look, then one can easily go for such cut.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 20s are well suited to this look.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Any face type and wavy hair can look dashing here.
- Best Season to Try: Be it winter or summer, this style is best suited to men at all times.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Any casual wear is suited to this style with any casual outings.
See More: Handsome Fohawk Haircuts
5. Afro Fade Hairstyle:
This is one of the best kinds of taper fade haircut you will ever find. This fade is due to the natural volume, the texture of Afro hair, upon which the fade gives it very distinct sharpness and short sides to create a nice balance. If you have an Afro hair, then getting this short fade will look great and will be perfect for any occasion. It looks stylish and elegant at the same time and gives a classy vibe.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 20s can look dashing here.
- Best Season to Try: Winter and monsoon are best suited to this style.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval and diamond-shaped face with curly hair looks quite amazing with the cut.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Men can wear a formal or casual outfit as it best suits the occasion. Hence one can quickly go for an office look or casual outings with friends.
6. Pompadour Fade Cut:
This is one of the unique pompadour fade hairstyles you can get. And this combined with the pompadour styles, give it a perfect look. There can be numerous variations of this pompadour haircut, but what we are talking about here is the more intense version of that look. This is among further most sought after mid fade haircut which is comfortable.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good time to try this style out for all men.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 20s and 30s can look dashing and amazing here.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval-shaped face with wavy hair can go well with this haircut.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this only with casual outfits for date nights or casual outings with friends.
See More: Pompadour Hairstyles for Men
7. Quiff Fade Hairstyle:
This is one of the most beautiful looking men’s fade hairstyles. This quiff is a nice trendy alternative to a pompadour. Only just by adding a fade to the haircut, the style increases by leaps and bounds. The looks become more balanced and polished. The quiff should adjust to your face shape – rounder faces will love high quiff while longer faces will love small quiff. If you do not want to go for fade style, then this is a medium fade haircut for you.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is suitable for this pompadour fade haircut.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Any face shape and wavy hair are totally good to go.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their late 20s and 30s can look dashing and handsome here.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: This looks dashing for formal wear with a tie. Men can attend corporate events in this style.
8. Wavy Fade Haircut:
This is one of the most fantastic looking men’s fade hairstyles. This wavy hair is a very nice looking modern trend among hairstyles, and when this is paired with fade, then it looks better. This look can be flaunted by combing all the top of the hair, and also using the natural wave of the hair for a stunning look, while the short sides will give a polished appearance. Further, if you have wavy long hair fade, also one can easily go to this style. This wavy texture adds to the elegance.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 30s can look dashing with this style.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good time to try this style out totally.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval face and any wavy hair can look amazing in this style.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Men can style in formal wear to look great and attend formal parties.
9. Low Fade Hairstyles:
This low fade style has a low taper and has longer proportions. People who have beards can try this, as this is a neat trend in terms of minimalism. The hair is recommended to be stylised by textured products to increase the texture. Further one can even make customisation and make a side fade haircut in this same style if you want to go a bit bold in fashion choice.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good choice to try this style out.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their late 20s are outstanding and well suited to this style.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Be it round or oval-shaped face this haircut looks good and with all hair type.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Men can try this for casual outings or date nights in both formal and casual wear as they wish.
10. Undercut Fade Hairstyle:
This fade hairstyle looks very chic and stylish for the 21st-century man. The fades have a longer length and have a very flexible nature, and therefore can be used with various kinds of style, including a slicked-back look. This is among low fade haircut, which is quite comfortable.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this fade haircut for men in their 30s.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is the best time to work on the style, given the way they are easy and comfortable.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Men with an oval face and diamond-shaped face with wavy hair can rock these styles out!
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear casual clothes and shorts or pants with this to hang out with friends or have nice outings.
See More: Undercut Hairstyles for Men
11. Short and Messy Skin Fade:
This short fade haircut type style takes into account short hair and messy hairstyle. This look needs no styling and still can appear very beautiful, due to its short sides and the textures on the top part of the hair. It looks very stylish, indeed. One can even make it to zero fade haircut if you want to alter the style.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 20s only suit this better.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good time to try this one out.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Try this with day to day outings with casual wear.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Any face and hair type can go well with this style easily.
12. Parted Pompadour with Skin Fade:
This short fade haircut looks extremely polished and stylish indeed. The pompadour also goes along with it nicely. This type of combination feels very neat and clean, due to having short sides as well as side parts, but is also very fashionable according to the trend of today. This also goes on lines of crew cut fade, which is quite dashing. Men in this profession can blindly go for this style as well.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is excellent to try this style out.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their early 30s can look handsome and well suited here.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Men with an oval-shaped face looks good here with wavy hair.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear it with formals and tie to look dashing. Attend pleasant fancy events to look great.
13. Taper Fade Haircut:
This is kind of taper fade haircut which has hair on the sides and the back of the head, which slowly decreases in length from the temple towards the bottom, to show the skin around the neck region. A tapered fit can be high, or low or even mid. This type of comb over fade cut can use both in-office and at weekends too. Wear this style if you want to look for style and elegance. The man here is sported with this style is comfy and straightforward clothes yet looks dashing
- Best Season to Try: Winter is a good time to try this style out.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their early 30s can rock and seize the look.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Men with an oval-shaped face only are well suited here with any hair type.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: This is good to go hairstyle for regular office going look with formal wear only.
14. High Taper Fade Cut:
This taper fade haircut looks great and stunning, and it includes an extended length high fade line that slowly becomes smaller as it goes down towards the ears. This look can be used with a nice come over, or even a nice quiff, that all looks awesome indeed. This goes in alteration of undercut fade hairstyle with side fade and top hair. And this is great for nerdy look and for those who want to look serious.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good time to work on this style.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their late 20s can look good and decent here.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval-shaped face is prerequisite to this style with any hair.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: This men’s fade haircut can wear only with formal wear for formal events.
15. High Top Fade Cut:
This high fade haircut is designed to be shown off. It also shows off your personality too. This fade gives you a very nice bold style, which is mostly enjoyed by men who have afro-textured type hair, or even dense curls, along with long hair on top of that. This type of style has been stylised with faded sides too. If you have curly hair and wants a fade for the youngish look and smarter version, then this is going to be the best fit.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good time to work on this fade cut well.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Any face and curly hair are up for this fade haircut.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 20s are only suited compared to others in this style.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear simple and casual wear for family and friends outings
16. High Fade with Quiff:
This type of high fade haircut includes a pompadour, along with a quiff. This quiff comes from brushing the hair like a wave. This style looks almost similar to that of football player David Beckham. It added with that a sharp, and high fade will make heads turn. Those who are in search of simple and elegant looks which takes low maintenance but looks trendy then this is for you.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their early 20s are a perfect fit for this style.
- Best Season to Try: Be it summer or winter you can try this one out anytime.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Heart, oval and round-shaped face with wavy hair is good to go here.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Men can wear casual wear for regular office and college going purpose.
See More: Men’s Quiff Hairstyles
17. Blow-out Fade Hairstyle:
This is for the medium fade haircut style. There are many variations of this available, but this is like the most original representation of that style. The long hairs on top along with the faded sides will make for a great cool, gorgeous hairstyle. This can also be altered to short fade in case you want to go more simple and easy. Hence this is quite a versatile style. It, however, gives a fuller appearance.
- Best Season to Try: Winter is a good time to try this style out.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 30s and 40s can look rocking here.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this for a formal look with formal wear and tie.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Be it oval or round it looks good on all men with any hair type.
18. Mid Fade Haircut:
This is a kind of mid fade style where the fade starts above the ears. And this is a trendy approach to short and straight haircuts. Use of hair gel or mousse is recommended to keep all of your hair under control and keep it set. You can also work on uplifting your hair with gel or pomade for further customisation and look as you wish.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is perfect timing to try this style out.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their late 20s can look dashing and handsome in this look.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval-shaped face only is suited here with beard for any hair type.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Men can wear it in formal or casual wear for both events as they wish. It looks ideal for formal events, office or even nice casual outings.
19. Side Part Fade Haircut:
This side part haircut fade is a type of trendy haircut, where it boasts about longer hair at the top. This cut will offer you more flexibility in terms of styling and design, and using a strong holding pomade will give you a sleeker and stylish hair. This alteration of side part style as shown in the image is useful for guys who want to make it look decent and smart and trendy.
- Best Season to Try: Men can style this out in winter at its best.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in their 30s early are complementing this look much.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Men can wear this for official purposes with formal wear.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval and diamond-shaped face with all hair types are perfect here.
20. Low Skin Fade with Beard:
This cut can look perfect if the person has long hair on top of his head. The skin fade which is chosen should always below, to keep the style more subtle. This will reveal more around the ears and thus will show more than the standard cut. It looks just wonderful. Those who have a bigger beard as shown in picture are the perfect fit for this look, and you can look amazing with this style too
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 30s can look good in this look.
- Best Season to Try: Winter and monsoon are a perfect fit for this style.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: The oval-shaped face is good to go here than other looks with any hair type.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Men can wear this style for parties and outings with casual blazer and shirt as always.
See More: Different Beard Styles
21. Stunning Mid Fade:
This is a unique kind of mid fade hairstyle. And this is a multi-layered mid fade haircut that will be most loved and sported by men who have great hair volume. If you do not have hair volume, you can always use various products to increase the volume. Get this look if you have fine hair or a very receding hairline. Those who have a concern of hair loss on sides can also look for this stylish version.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good time to try this lookout.
- Ideal Age Group: This is to be worn by men who are in their 30s and late 20s.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Wavy and straight hair are good to go with any face shape.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Men with formal wear look dashing in this style. Hence wear this for office conferences or meetings.
22. Skin Fade Undercut:
This men’s undercut fade hairstyle, which is also known as bald fate haircut, is a type of fade which tapers very quickly. The hair at the top of the ears are all cut off or buzz shaved. If you want a more dramatic style and look, you can choose the skin fade to be higher on your head. This buzz cut fade is among for those guys who are into new age fashion and style. This is a perfect fit if your profession is into music and dance.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good time to try this lookout.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their early and late 20s can look dashing here.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Any face shape and hair type can suit this well.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this only with casual wear for DJ nights or music nights.
23. High Top with High Fade:
This is a high fade hairstyle, where this type of haircut goes back to the 80s and 90s of hip-hop. Now it is back again, with a new modern twist. This cut has a smooth high fade along the sides and back of the head. It is recommended to style the remaining part of the hair as high as one can. If you have long curly hair, then you can make fade as shown here to make it stiff and fancy.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in any season as you wish.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their late 20s can look handsome and stylish here.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear it for casual wear only for party and similar kind of events.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval, round and diamond-shaped face with curly hair is best for this haircut.
24. High Fade with Part:
This is one of the types of fade haircut. And this is made for people seeking more sharpness and edginess, along with a modern touch with a side part to the top. Very simple looking indeed, but can be very professional and still trendy. Officials, pilots, navy men and similar jobs look great with this kind of fade cut. This looks quite professional, isn’t it?!
- Ideal Age Group: Men below 40 can look good here.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is the best time to try this fade cut out.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear a formal shirt and tie to work with this style.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Any face shape and hair type fit well with this versatile cut.
25. High Fade with Dreads:
This is one of the best fade hairstyles you will ever come across. If any time you wanted to style your dreads with fade, this is the haircut to go for. If you add a high fade, this will take all the dreads off your shoulders, making it easier for you, and thus giving you a very modern hairstyle. However, make sure to do only for casual times and not for your professional work.
- Best Season to Try: Summer and winter, both fit this style.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 20s and 30s can only do this well.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval and round-shaped face with curly hair is great to go about here.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Casual wear is suitable for this casual look. Hence do it only for gatherings and normal outings.
- Men’s fade hairstyles suit all shapes of face and hair type as we saw, but the advice of a professional stylist is always good and recommended.
- Men can further add hair spray at end to make sure the style stays on them.
- The buzz cut and temple fade haircut are not well suited for mature men.
- If you want to maintain the same hairstyle for long, make sure to trim it regularly.
- Do not over shampoo hair as it may lead to hair loss and other hair concerns.
- These styles also require care as usual. Hence do not miss on a visit to hair spa and oil masks regularly.
These men’s fade hairstyles are quite famous and new in town. They are trendy, and several variants exist in these fade haircut models. Hence given are most sought after and fashionable styles for you. So pick one for yourself and try it out today. Let us know how you like them. Tell us more about your experience with these hairstyles.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Is buzz cut and crew cut same?
Ans: No many confuse buzz and crew cut to be same. They are both done with clippers however crew cut will have different lengths all over the head and is shorter in back. The crew cut is a mini variant of a buzz cut, but not entirely same.
Q2. My hair is thinning down. Which fade style is best suited to me?
Ans: Those who have thinning hair concerns, here are few best fade cut variants. Go for military buzz cut as they require no styling and maintenance. They are easy to go and quite comfortable as well.
Q3. How long does it take for the fade cut to grow back hair?
Ans: If you want to grow hair totally and completely, then it may take anywhere between four to six months. This can be helpful to change the look of your hair as you think and need.
Q4. Does fade cut variants suit young guys below 18 years old?
Ans: The fade cut has several variants and they suit different age groups and suit different face shapes and hair types. One can easily experiment them with young guys. Hence go ahead and check with your saloon guy to see what best suits you at your particular age
Q5. Do high fade and side fade cuts require more maintenance?
Ans: Any fade cut will require the same amount of care and maintenance as usual. However, the time taken is very less. If you do not have much hair and the fade is mostly on the sides and beneath then this is going to be super easy for you.