Throughout the years, mehndi has maintained its essential place in our auspicious ceremonies because of its propitious nature. Festivals, wedding or any important occasion that involve people from certain Hindu and Muslim castes are considered incomplete without henna. The times though have changed, and people have surely become more creative with the style and designs. One particular style that has garnered a lot of attention is mehndi designs for fingers only, that can be intricate and simple at the same time.
This style is less time and effort consuming as the focus is only on the fingers and nothing else; this also means you can create the designs on your own. Now, that we have learnt about this style, let’s check out some of the best finger mehndi design images,
Latest and Modern Mehndi Designs for Fingers:
Below are the top 15 easy and simple finger mehndi designs that look more fashionable in 2020.
1. Quarter Finger Mehndi Designs:
Quarter finger Mehandi designs look stylish with the design being minimalistic yet elegant. The design has lines, dots, one small floral pattern and three buds designed on the finger with lovely design and patterns; one can beautifully adorn the quarter fingers. This is an Indian style mehndi design which can be used for small occasions or get-togethers. This is one design that can be made in a jiffy and within no time.
- Suitable for Which Function: Suitable for family functions or festivals.
- Pair with: Wear a beautiful saree or an indo-western outfit.
2. Embellished Finger Mehendi Designs:
This is one of the jewellery mehendi designs for fingers specially designed for teenagers. This design includes lines, dots, floral designs, leads and diamond-shaped pattern. This embellishment finger design tries to cover the full finger lengths. The inverted v designs have dots on the extremes which highlight the look. This has a lot of assorted designs which makes the fingers look elongated with lovely dark nail enamel.
- Suitable for Which Function: This design is suitable for parties.
- Pair with: Wear western outfits or traditional with a nice bracelet.
3. Leaf Print Finger Mehandi Designs:
One can ornate ones back of the hands with fingers; with these lovely leaf patterns. This leaf print finger design starts from the wrist and has two lovely branches intertwined beautifully running up till the middle finger. The two branches have two; small leafs on either side drawn in perfect same size forming a beautiful symmetry till the finish of the design. An amateur in Mehandi can also try this fantastic henna design.
- Suitable for Which Function: Suitable for any kind of event or just a party.
- Pair with: Pair with your favourite outfit and apply nice nail paint.
4. Geometric Mehandi Design for Fingers:
This particular geometric design is for women who prefer to be modern, different and classy. One hand has geometric patterns done beautifully on the wrist while the other has it done on the fingers together; this geometric design creates magic on hands.
- Suitable for Which Function: Suitable for any kind of parties and festivities.
- Pair with: You can pair this design with both western and indo-western outfits.
5. Linear Finger Mehandi Design:
This awesome mehndi design is only for fingers which encapsulate and defines with lines, dots, circles and diamond pattern which combines traditional with modern patterns. One can add according to one’s creative imagination to take this basic linear design to another level altogether.
- Suitable for Which Function: Best for parties and festivals.
- Pair with: Pair with a western or traditional outfit.
6. Finger Ring Mehandi Designs:
The tiny or fine lines are filled with henna or mehndi appears very unique and the design looks very stylish and elegant on fingers. This is perfect for a modern woman who likes finger rings or any other accessories. This finger Mehendi design has finger bands design on every finger.
- Suitable for Which Function: Most suitable for parties or casual affair.
- Pair with: Pair with Indo-western clothing or casuals along with some cool hand accessories.
7. Peacock Feather Finger Henna:
This finger design Mehandi is inspired by a peacock feather; the main highlight is the peacock feather and the designs around it. There is a beautifully embellished peacock feather shaped circle on the back of the hand, it is completed by lines and dots and further, the feather has been connected by a chain of dots.
- Suitable for Which Function: This design is suitable for a casual affair or party.
- Pair with: Pair with a nice watch or bracelet along with a cool outfit.
8. Finger Band Mehndi Designs:
This particular pattern has small intricate swirls captured in two lines each on top and bottom it covers a tiny portion on fingers and the rest of the skin is fully exposed. The bands are outlined with line covered in tiny dots that look really attractive.
- Suitable for Which Function: This is an all-season, all-day style design.
- Pair with: Pair with western or casual traditional outfits.
9. Indexed Finger Mehndi Designs Arabic:
This Arabic mehendi design follows a linear pattern with various motifs and designs it is very intricate and done finely to highlight the back of the hand with flower and peacock motifs used evenly. These Arabic mehndi designs for fingers give an appealing look for the hand.
- Suitable for Which Function: Suitable for a family function, engagement or festivities.
- Pair with: Pair with a traditional or indo-western outfit.
10. Triangular Finger Henna Design:
Capturing the inverted V or the triangular pattern beautifully on the caps of the fingers makes this design different. The two triangles are joined and made into a complete design for each finger at the back of the hand. The design just has lines connecting the patterns but looks stunning on the hands.
- Suitable for Which Function: A design more suitable for parties and festivals.
- Pair with: Pair with western or indo-western outfits.
11. Criss Cross Finger Mehandi Design:
Fingers are done completely with criss-cross lines and dots at the end. Further, the design has full henna covered with five leaves on each finger to give a complete look for the design. The finger caps excluding the nails are covered fully with henna.
- Suitable for Which Function: Suitable for festivals or family functions.
- Pair with: Pair it with traditional or indo-western outfits.
12. Jewellery Style Mehndi Finger Designs:
the jewellery style mehndi design is beautifully done with a chain connecting the ring and the index fingers. It is done of two curved lines with patterns like dots and has delicate work on them and the other fingers had matching patterns. There is a big designed petal-shaped teardrop connected from the index finger.
- Suitable for Which Function: Suitable for engagement or family functions.
- Pair with: Pair with heavy traditional or Indo-western clothing and bracelet.
13. Paisleys Motif Finger Mehandi:
This mehndi design is not complicated to apply the finger caps have inverted v with lines and loops and joined linearly with a filled paisley motif in the centre. The finger mehndi design is completed with curves and dots can also transform this design into many more interesting patterns.
- Suitable for Which Function: Suitable for casual affairs or festivals.
- Pair with: Pair with your favourite casual or indo-western outfits.
14. Flowers in Fingers Design:
Completely adorned in floral patterns and motifs, this covers the index finger till the end of the thumb and the little finger till wrist. Beautiful intricate floral designs are made which is simple yet looks sophisticated. The highlight is the curved squared pattern made in both the fingers and a small four-petal flower is drawn on each square.
- Suitable for Which Function: Suitable for wedding ceremonies or family functions.
- Pair with: Pair with a nice heavy traditional outfit with bangles.
15. Semi-Circular Loops Henna Design:
The small semi-circular pattern is combined with small loops on the edges to complete the design. Further, small dots are placed on the loops for additional grace. One can always be creative to add small floral patterns or leaf patterns, stars, dots, linear patterns etc. In addition to the semi-circular loops.
- Suitable for Which Function: Suitable for very casual affairs or festivals.
- Pair with: Pair with your favourite casual or traditional outfit.
[ See More: Simple & Easy Mehendi Designs ]
Additional Tips and Tricks for Finger Mehndi Designs:
- Feel free to experiment using inspiration from tattoo designs, Aztec prints, doodles and several different cultures.
- Keep it simple or keep it intricate, there is no hard and fast rule involved in applying finger mehndi designs.
- Make sure to buy a good quality cone so that there is no hindrance in your designs and no wastage of time and energy.
- Let the mehndi dry and stay on hand for at least 3-4 hours to ensure you get a bright stain.
This lovely style of henna is stylish and attractive. The mehndi designs for fingers be traditional, designer, classy or modern in the way the mehndi is represented. Finger mehndi designs can be done in various forms of Arabic designs, simple Indian designs or simple jewellery style mehndi designs. This will make your fingers look stylish and glam all the time. Get a good quality mehndi cone and try these Mehandi Designs for Fingers.