Who does not love floral print dresses for girls and young women? This generation, although we have witnessed several new fashion trends and ideas all across the globe, there are specific fashion inspirations that have been evergreen and versatile as yet. Floral print fashion is one of them. And of course, the reasons are obvious – they are cute, lovely, looks gorgeous on several women, and are very grateful. If you are in look for the latest flower print dress, then this guide is exclusively custom made for you. Let’s get started to know more about which dress can fit whom and how to choose the best variant for yourself.
Features of Floral Dresses:
Before we get into varieties of outfits in these designs, let us see the main characteristics of floral prints.
- The flower dresses are mostly spring and summer fashion outfits. They are widespread across seasons but are brighter in these times.
- The ladies floral dresses can come in various lengths, from short to midi to knee or maxi/full-length dresses
- They may be sleeveless, cut sleeves, full sleeves or half sleeves, as per the pattern.
- The dresses can have different cuts and patterns. Popular ones include skater look, gown pattern, umbrella look, body con, embroidered, and more!
- The fabrics are quite versatile too. Do you know that these flower print outfits come in a range of materials, such as cotton, silk, linen, viscose rayon, georgette, and lace?! Now one can easily choose the outfit as per the season too!
Latest and Attractive Flower Print Dresses for Ladies in Fashion:
Try this some top 20 designs of the floral dress below.
1. Knee Length Off-Shoulder Floral Dress:
For all those women who love chic and edgy vibes, here is one such look. This mini knee-length dress has modern vibes to it and looks contemporary too. It is all the new millennial fashion trend from which it is drawn as inspiration. All the young women and girls out here can try this style.
- Design: Pink and white floral print on the yellow knee-length dress
- Fabric: Polyester
- Body Type: Thin to petite
- Occasion: Parties
- Style Tip: High heels or loafers with loose hair can fit in well.
2. Floral Wrap Short Dress:
The wrap patterns are new in the market. While most of us aren’t sure about how it works for their body, this particular wrap flower print dress is entirely in trend. If you are someone who is experimental, want a unique sense of fashion, this can be a good trend to follow. It is all new and can be surely welcomed with style!
- Design: Floral print on yellow wrap dress with zip closure and flared hemline
- Fabric: Polyester
- Body Type: Thin to medium body
- Occasion: Lunch events
- Style Tip: Simple sandals and simple hairstyle can go well in this dress.
3. Floral Bodycon Velvet Dress:
The bodycon dresses are quite a trend these days. For all those fashion freaks and enthusiasts out there, do you know you can fit in floral trend in even such outfits? Yes, you heard it right! This velvet bodycon dress is the perfect example. It looks edgy and chic, surely one of the contemporary and modern fashion trends to take inspiration from.
- Design: Floral printed off-shoulder green colour dress
- Fabric: Velvet
- Body Type: Hourglass
- Occasion: Parties
- Style Tip: High heels and loose hair with statement earrings can add to the glow.
4. Floral Embroidered Midi Dress:
The midi dress fashion is back in trend and here is one such amazing floral embroidered dress in such away. This vintage and versatile fashion trend is quite lovely, with dazzling fashion and yet moderate bold looks. It gives a classic and elegant vibe effortlessly. For all those women who want a classy yet straightforward trend, check this one out.
- Design: Embroidered floral print on a grey midi dress
- Fabric: Cotton and polyester
- Body Type: Thin to medium
- Occasion: Parties and cocktail events
- Style Tip: High heels and high bun can suit this well.
5. Floral Mini Party Dress:
Here is a usual and ordinary floral mini dress. For those who want modern vibes around with bright hues, this can be a good option. However, it is not anything out of the blue, yet well-established trend and is super simple too. It is already well-known everywhere, and in trend from years, yet is here to stay. This black floral dress can be found in other colours too, such as black, light pink and grey easily in the market.
- Design: White, black and grey floral print mini dress
- Fabric: Georgette
- Body Type: Thin to petite body
- Occasion: Parties
- Style Tip: Flat heels and simple hairstyle can go well, with minimal ear accessories.
6. Floral V Neck Maxi Dress:
The first typical pattern we get in mind when we think about floral dresses is full-length outfits. They are vintage and are classic in fashion, which can never go out of trend. Here is one such variant. The V-neck suits best with such dresses to give a graceful and charming look. Any women who prefer to have such an old-gen gem kind of look can prefer these long floral dresses.
- Design: Pink and pastel flower print dress with V-neck and sleeveless
- Fabric: Poly chiffon
- Body Type: Thin, petite and hourglass
- Occasion: Night dinners and lunches
- Style Tip: High heels or wedges with a ponytail or high bun can suit this style.
7. Long Sleeve Floral Dress:
The long sleeve fashion is new in trend these days. While most of us cannot think of such a look with flower patterns and prints, this style has come in trend after taking inspiration from the western fashion industry. It is best for winter fashion and can make anyone wearing it look smart and stylish. Why wait, do not miss out and grab it today if you like such fashion!
- Design: Boho styled black floral dress with long sleeves
- Fabric: Polyester
- Body Type: Thin to large
- Occasion: Parties
- Style Tip: High boots and loose hair can slay in fashion here.
8. Floral A-Line Summer Dress:
A-line dresses are fashionable in floral trends. Here is one of our latest favourite. While most of us already know about the famous brand, Dorothy Perkins, they have launched such spring fashion in their line which showcased this piece. With all the pastel colours, this outfit is no less than a dream. What do you think?
- Design: Pink, orange and blue floral dress
- Fabric: Polyester
- Body Type: Thin and petite women
- Occasion: Morning occasions and events
- Style Tip: Loafers or high heels with loose hair or pony can go well here.
9. Floral Gown Dresses:
The gown outfits in floral prints are quite getting popular these days. They give a feminine and elegant look effortlessly. Well, the current year and decade have witnessed sweet organza floral looks which are everywhere in the market today. The dresses in such prints are quite popular that we cannot take eyes off from that beauty!
- Design: Pink, yellow and orange floral on a white dress
- Fabric: Silk
- Body Type: Medium to plus size
- Occasion: Receptions and parties
- Style Tip: Loose hair and wedges can suit this dress.
10. Floral Wedding Dress:
Do you know that floral print dresses are also famous for weddings? Well, yes! With several of their patterns and designs, they are much-sought options for several brides; given the unique and fancy look, they deliver in an easy manner. Such an embroidered dress especially can be a dream outfit for anyone of us; why not! It is super lovely and charming too!
- Design: Floral silver embroidered maxi pink dress
- Fabric: Satin and net
- Body Type: Thin to a petite, hourglass
- Occasion: Weddings
- Style Tip: High accessories, loose hair, or fancy hairstyle with wedges can elevate the style statement.
11. Long Floral Printed Evening Gown:
This is a beautiful floral print dress you can use for parties and occasions. This is suitable for formal winter wear also. This is made of printed floral polyester material with full lining. Back comes with a corset that makes you easy to customize according to your fit. This is a sleeveless material design with a floor-length. Get this dress to be more beautiful.
12. Long Ruffle Edged Frock:
You can check this stylish long floral dress. This comes with a ¾th sleeve and long top with a ruffle edge. The floral design on it looks amazing. There is a central belt that helps to show your curvy look. You can shine by wearing it for parties and all occasions. Pair it up with high heeled sandals to get a chic look.
13. Beautiful Flower Girl Dress:
Pink flower girl dress with 3D flowers design looks gorgeous. You can choose this beautiful dress for your kid and it is best suitable for weddings. The whole bodice part is designed with small beautiful 3D flowers and the skirt is lined and has layered soft tulle overlay on it. Also, has sheer long sleeves and back lace-up closure.
14. Black Floral Dress:
Are you looking for a stunning floral dress? Check this black floral dress that makes your look beautiful. This is a floral printed maxi dress made of chiffon material. It has red rose print all over the body. You can try this sleeveless dress with elastic open back. Also, there is an elastic waist to show your figure and hidden zip closure in the back.
See More: Modern Designs of Floral Skirts
15. Red Short Floral Dress:
Try this red skater dress with floral design this time. It is a perfect floral summer dress that you can wear for any occasions. It features a keyhole neckline with short sleeve and fluid skirt. This will be a very useful dress in your wardrobe because it is suitable as formal as well as casual wear.
16. Vintage Flower Print Dress:
This is a trendy flower print dress that you can choose for any occasions. It comes with a beautiful flower print design and is made of chiffon material. The dress is lined fully and has a high round neck design. This sleeveless dress is up to your knees and pleated skirt design. Get this to be simple and stylish at the same time.
17. Blue Casual Floral Dress:
This is a casual dress that you can wear for any occasions. It is a long sleeve floral dress with crew neck design. It is made of chiffon material and sleeves are of sheer material. The dress is lined up to your knees. You can wear this to give a stylish look to yourself.
18. Trendy Knot Wrap Floral Dress:
Are you looking for a variety of design in a floral dress? Try this side knot wrapped short sleeve pink colour floral print dress. This gorgeous dress comes with an exotic flower design and you can wear it for any occasions. It also features a round neck, wrapped front with slit and knot etc. you can wear it for wedding, parties and homecoming occasions.
19. White Two Piece Floral Dress:
Try this white chiffon floral dress that you can wear as casual wear. It comes with collar neck, 3/4th sleeve and belt in the waistline. This chiffon dress comes with a floral design and gives you an elegant look. This comes with a lining and you can wear it for any casual occasions.
20. Floral Sleeveless Formal Dress:
Get this floral dress in a light blue colour with flowery embroidery on it. You can shine for parties by wearing this excellent design. The multicolour floral embroidery looks gorgeous. The sleeve area is made of sheer chiffon material. The whole dress is lined and a belt is there in the waistline which is adjustable. Try this excellent dress to be beautiful.
How To Style Floral Work Dresses?
While the floral dress fashion is taking trend all the time, here are few style tips to elevate one’s own fashion sense to the next level!
- Depending on the sense of work and type of outfit, one can decide on styling and accessories for women.
- If it is a heavy embroidered or work outfit, prefer minimal or statement accessories. On the other hand, prefer mild and straightforward looks.
- Almost all dresses for women can go with wedges, loafers and heels or flats.
- An open hairstyle, bun or high pony can be best and versatile looks for women with floral outfits.
- Go with elegant looks, as they can give you edgy and classy fashion sense effortlessly.
- Kids and girls can go with sneakers or shoes to look at their best in their age group!
So, which one is your favourite? Don’t wait to choose one from the above design. You will get dresses for all occasion from floral dresses. Choose a dress that suits your body shape.