Who does not like experimenting with new hairdos? The front bang hairstyle is now trending the fashion season. They are youthful and have a carefree look about it, edgy, elegant and dashing at the same time using bangs. And they are evergreen in style, making one look young and bringing the sass on the style. They are in a new trend now given the way celebrities are posing and flaunting the new bangs. While bangs hairstyle previously was considered as old fashioned, now it is bringing the sass back by getting in modern and vintage looks at the same time. They can style in several ways. Continue reading to know more about how to work with a front bang haircut, which can get you the right look for the day.
10 Best and Simple Front Bang Haircuts for Women in 2023:
Let’s see the top 9 front bangs hairstyles which will give a tremendous look to women. You can easily understand how to cut front bangs from this article.
1. Swept Aside:
How to style front bangs? This front bang look is extremely common with any recent hairstyles. From long to short, from a corporate look to a party one, you can easily use these front side-swept bangs. You may choose any parting to sweep the bangs to the side. You can even add an accessory like a clip or so to add fun to the look.
- Preferable Age Group: This is best suitable for young women below 25 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: To try this bang-out in the winter season.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This style is best for oval-shaped faces and straight or wavy hair.
- Perfect Occasion: This best suits casual outings and gatherings with friends.
- Matching Dresses: Team it up with casual pants and T-shirts or tops for the best look.
2. The Asymmetrical Look:
The asymmetrical hairstyles these season has experienced a heavy boom where these non- aligned hairstyles have become the shiz and many people these days are now opting for it. For this, the entire front section of the hair is kept longer as compared to the back. The thin front bangs are carelessly kept on the sides.
- Preferable Age Group: This suits women below 32 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: Try this in winter or during the monsoon.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This suits all face shapes and straight hair.
- Perfect Occasion: Team this style up for a date night.
- Matching Dresses: This is best suited to short western dresses.
Read: Long Hair with Bangs 2023
3. The Smaller Layers:
This is more of a bob haircut look, but this time with a slight modification. The hair is slightly longer ending well below the nape of the neck, but this time the hairstyle sports front bangs that are wavy and soft to the side. The entire hair, including the locks, is done up in layers.
- Preferable Age Group: This works well with young women below 28 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: The summer season is best for this bang style.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This suits oval faces with wavy or curly hair.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this out for casual gatherings with friends.
- Matching Dresses: This suits skirts and jeans with tops or even western dresses.
4. The Blunt Bangs:
This is similar to the prior hairstyle but with minute little changes. While the prior one sported stone-cold straightened front locks, here the locks are much warmer in approach with a slight curve towards the inside giving off a charming look. And this is among front bangs for long hair and medium hair.
- Preferable Age Group: This suits women below 35 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: This prior hairstyle is best for all seasons.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This works for all face shapes and straight hair only.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this out for special events and parties at night.
- Matching Dresses: This suits long western gowns and dresses better.
Read: Styling Swept Bangs Women
5. Straight Bangs:
This is one of the chicest and most elegant hairstyles that you can easily pull off as a party look or even a corporate one. In fact, for those lazy winter afternoons, you can just put on a baggy sweater and be done with these front bangs. However, make sure proper care is being taken to lock the straightness. And this is among front fringe bangs.
- Preferable Age Group: This best suits young women below 30 years.
- Best Season to Try: To try this front bang hairstyle out in the winter season.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This works well with an oval face with curly hair
- Perfect Occasion: Try this out for night parties or date nights
- Matching Dresses: This suits casual western outfits better.
6. The Pixie Overload:
Pixie cuts are very much in trend and to perfectly sport one with proper bangs, this is your perfect hairstyle. The hair here ends where your neck starts, but it is the front locks that add a touch of attraction to this look. The hair is diagonally swept to the side. And this is short hair front bangs.
- Preferable Age Group: This suits women best below 28 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: This proper bang hairstyle works best in summer.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Try this out for oval and round face with sleek straight hair.
- Perfect Occasion: This funky style suits only gatherings and special events at night times.
- Matching Dresses: This suits any casual western outfit better.
Read: Swoop Bang Hairstyles Female
7. The Front Layers:
These front bangs with layers look will be suitable for the much older ladies who still wish to keep fit and young. Here the hair, the entire of it is made in the form of short layers that continue all the way to the front. Opt for a parting on any side and keep the hair fluffy with the help of these layers.
- Preferable Age Group: Try this for young women below 30 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: This front bang with layer hairstyle is best in summer.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This suits oval-shaped faces and any hair type.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this out best for casual gatherings or a regular office look.
- Matching Dresses: This suits casual western outfits better like T-shirts and pants or shorts.
8. The Wavy Ones:
This is a much generic hairstyle and is a front bangs long hairstyle that can be opted for by anyone and everyone. And this would suit better with long hair since the front bangs here are much longer and would help you get a break from the everyday long front locks.
- Preferable Age Group: Try this out in case you are below 32 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: This generic hairstyle suits winter and monsoon better.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This works well with all face shapes and long wavy hair.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this out for special events and date nights.
- Matching Dresses: This best suits quirky and edgy Western outfits.
Read: Women’s Short Hair with Bangs
9. The Chinese Cut:
The Chinese haircut is a rather gorgeous hairstyle for thick and thin hair, which is both cute and elegant at the same time. The hair here can be styled according to your desire where you can tie the end in a pony or simply make a bun of it. The front locks starting from the two sides of each temple are kept a little lighter and longer to adjust to the face. This is also among front side bangs haircuts.
- Preferable Age Group: This hairstyle suits women below 35 years old.
- Best Season to Try: Try this gorgeous hairstyle out in winter.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This best suits straight long hair with any face type.
- Perfect Occasion: This suits formal occasions like routine office and meetings.
- Matching Dresses: This is best when teamed with blazers and skirts.
10. Front Bangs with Curls:
This hairstyle best suits those who have slightly curly hair. In case you look forward to a regular hairstyle useful for office or college going young women, which is still stylish then you can easily go in for this famous front bang haircut. This cut is easy to maintain effortlessly by maintaining the fringe in front.
- Preferable Age Group: This is best suited for young women below 30 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: This slightly curly hairstyle suits all seasons well.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Try this out for oval and round face shapes with straight or curly hair.
- Perfect Occasion: This is best for casual and regular office or college.
- Matching Dresses: Team this up with any western clothes.
Read: Latest Hairstyles with Bangs
- One can take advice from a professional before going in for bangs. Ask your salon stylist for advice and to help you choose the right hairstyle.
- In case you want to maintain the bangs, trim the hair once a month or two to maintain the look.
- Make sure you take good care of hair for the shine by applying a regular oil mask at least once a week.
- Apply serum on wet towel-dried hair every time you wash your hair for nourishing.
Those who want to maintain a simple, yet stylish hairstyle can easily go in for a front bang hairstyle. Be it small or medium or long hair; there is a haircut available to suit all for different occasions. So do not think twice, just go ahead and we are sure you loving the result.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Can curly hair women wear bangs nicely?
Ans: Yes, definitely. There are various front bang hairstyles all women can embrace. It depends on what you like and what suits the texture of your hair and the shape of your face. Curly bangs are also very cool. They are versatile, and one can totally pull them off with grace.
Q2. How long does it take to grow out bangs?
Ans: Depending on how long or thick your bangs are, it takes three to four months completely to grow the bangs out. It depends on the front bangs hairstyle and from person to person.
Q3. How to grow bangs quickly?
Ans: First, be patient as it requires a few months to grow hair for the front bangs hairstyle. One should often trim hair, sweep them sideways, use light shampoos and serums, twist and tease braid for growing bangs quickly. Regular trimming of hair is the secret.