We all have heard of several benefits of fruits and vegetables in our daily life. They are well known to be healthiest options for achieving fit and good lifestyle. The major reason for this is because they are filled with several nutrients, fibers and have natural sugars including water content. Hence fruits are naturally preferred for healthy lifestyle as such, but do you also know the benefits of fruits for glowing skin? There are certain fruits to eat for glowing skin which are well known to keep ourselves away from skin concerns and blemishes in quite a natural way. We all know the importance and happiness of having a flawless and desirable skin tone and skin. Women always wish for such equal toned and moisturized skin tone and it is not new that we often use several cosmetics and chemical products to achieve desired results.
However now the wait is over and we have best fruits for skin whitening in this natural method. These fruits for fair skin are a well followed strategy these days by several women. You can eat these fruits or even make a face pack out of these natural ingredients for beautiful and glowing skin.
Benefits of Fruits for a Glowing Skin:
Here are a few benefits which we get from having fruits. These are fruits that make our skin glow and are quite essential to keep our skin moisturized and hydrated on a day-to-day basis.
- These fruits are loaded with several nutrients, minerals, phytochemicals and fibers. They are not just good for healthy life ahead, but also help us achieve glowing and radiant skin tone.
- The fruits with natural minerals within help to protect your outer layer of skin from harmful skin UV rays. Most preferred fruits for this are amla and gooseberry.
- Fruits like papaya and lemon give us glowing skin by removing blackheads and open pores. They remove dust and impurities from within the skin
- The fruits also naturally cleanse our skin from dust and impurities including pollution.
- Those who have dry skin can also gain naturally hydrated skin through daily consumption of fruits.
Fruit Masks for a Radiant Complexion and a Glowing Skin:
The classic apple is commonly known as a fruit which will keep the doctor away! The health benefits and skin benefits of apple cannot be emphasized enough. They contain goodness of Vitamin A and C, along with dietary fibres, calcium and magnesium. Their anti-oxidant properties will keep your skin looking younger and will add some natural shine to your face. This skin whitening fruits also have multi vitamins that will naturally cleanse your skin and will keep it glowing. Have this fruit in different forms regularly and you can see the results on your face. The dusty and pollution-free face will be yours and you can see the natural glow from within all by yourself!
How to Eat Apples for Glowing Skin?
All you can do is simply cut an apple and have it for breakfast or as a snack. Further you can even make apple juice without any added ingredients to it. This can be consumed at any point of the day.
Apple Face Mask:
Apple is known as a major fruit for fair and glowing skin. Here is how you can make a face pack out of this.
- All you need to do is to first grate an apple.
- Apply this evenly all over the face.
- Allow it to remain on the face for at least twenty minutes.
- Do not apply soap or face cleanser while washing it off. Just rinse with cool water.
- One can apply this face mask every day. You can even choose to apply twice or thrice a week. The wonder fruit has magic in it, which will give you a healthy and glowing skin.
Another wonder fruit to eat daily for glowing skin is the papaya. Papaya has papain and chymopapain that have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. While the fruit is well known to keep the digestive system clean, it also does wonders to make your skin glow and radiant. They help to keep your skin free of any damage. Studies have shown that papaya can help in healing wound and other issues of pigmentation. Any major sun tan or pigmentation can be lightened through this fruit.It thus is essential to include them in your diet and is a good beauty fruit remedy for your skin worries. Any skin blemishes and fine lines can also disappear gradually through this skin. Hence this is one of the best in the list of fruits for glowing skin and young radiant skin.
How to Eat Papaya for Glowing Skin?
It is a good idea to simply snack on a bowl of papaya. It not only satiates your hunger, but will also keep your skin glowing. If you like to try something new, make a smoothie by blending papaya with some Himalayan salt and a dash of lemon juice. Further you can make papaya smoothie with other ingredients too by adding milk or honey as well. You can have this at any time of the day.
Papaya Face Mask:
Here is how we can make a face pack with papaya fruit.
- Cut the papaya into pieces and mash them well. This is easiest way to do.
- To this mixture add a spoon of lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Apply evenly on your skin and wash off after 20 minutes with cold water.
Do this on alternate days to see and achieve glowing skin.
[ See More:Best Vegetables For Glowing Skin ]
The easiest way to do would be to munch on some tangy pineapple. Here is another reason for you to eat them. Pineapples are among the top 10 fruits for glowing skin. These fruits are rich in proteins and has an enzyme called bromelain, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties that will heal all the wounds you may have on your skin, thus giving you a radiant and glowing skin. Given the natural minerals and fibers attached to this fruit, these are well known to fight impurities on skin as well. Further any fine wrinkles or lines can be also eliminated to achieve youngish and shiny looking skin.
How to Eat Pineapple for Glowing Skin?
Just munch on a bowl of pineapple anytime you like or even include them as part of your dessert for a change. These are quite citric in nature and cannot be consumed at once in raw. Further you can make pineapple juice and have it during the course of the day.
Pineapple Face Pack:
- Make pineapple juice. While you plan to relish it, keep two teaspoons of it for your face pack.
- In the two teaspoons of juice, add one teaspoon of milk.
- You can also choose to add honey into this mixture.
- Mix it well and apply evenly on your skin.
- Wash it with cold water after 10 to 15minutes.
- Apply this face pack on alternate days to see best results.
Next time you throw a banana peel away, just remember that you can treat your acne with it! If you ask what fruits to eat for a glowing skin, we would definitely never forget the benefits of bananas for healthy and hydrated skin. Bananas have folate, vitamins A, C, K, E and many minerals like calcium and potassium that work their way in giving you a healthy and glowing skin. Italso hasgood anti-bacterial properties and is often used as a natural moisturizer that will keep your skin well hydrated, preventing it from becoming dry.In case you have oily skin this is your best friend to treat your skin. Try it out and you can see the results all by yourself!
How to Eat Banana for Glowing Skin?
In case you do not like eating them, here is an idea. Add this to your oatmeal in the morning. Cuta banana into pieces and add them to your breakfast. You can make a fruit smoothie bowl as well by mixing it with other fruits and adding chia seeds, sun flower seeds and flax seeds. Add dry nuts too if you wish to have them.
Banana Face Pack for Glowing Skin:
- Smash a banana with a fork and add a spoon of honey to it.
- You can also add a spoon of milk to this mixture.
- Mix well and apply this all over your face for a glowing and radiant skin.
- Keep it on for 15 minutes and wash off with cool water.
- Remember to do this daily and see how your skin glows.
Watermelon is packed with a wealth of nutrients to get glowing skin. It is especially good for oily skin and all type of acne-prone skin.If you have pigmentation, sunburn,this fruit also enhances the skin by reducing the red area or burned region. Black spots can also be reduced easily through this fruit. The lycopene in it will prevent any skin damage occurring to your skin. The water content in it will flush out all the toxins, thus keeping your skin fresh and clean. This will help you achieve youthful and nourished skin easily with no effort.
How to Eat Watermelon for Glowing Skin?
What else could be the best way to eat this red fleshy water-filled fruit, than just biting a huge share of it.Simple snack on it in the afternoon, before your meals. This way you will be full and will provide your body with ample water.
Alternatively, just blend some watermelon together with a cup of milk and add some honey to it. The drink is refreshing on a hot summer noon and will also hydrate the skin.
Watermelon Face Pack:
- Here is how you can make a watermelon face pack.
- Simple mash some watermelon pieces and apply on your skin.
- Your skin will instantly feel cool and you can feel the freshness on yourself.
- Leave it for about 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Do not apply soap.
This is a huge nourishment for your skin and can be done dailyif you wish to see visible changes.
See More: Dry Fruits for Skin Glowing
An age old medicinal fruit for almost anything starting from hair fall to weight loss! Gooseberry is best among fruits for fair skin. It has anti-oxidant properties that will expel toxins from the skin, thus keeping it clean and radiant. The anti-inflammatory property will promote healing, thus clearing your face off any impurities and acne. If you have any type of sun burn as well, this fruit is well known to reduce it. Try it out and you can see how this can work wonders on your skin.
How to Eat Gooseberry for Glowing Skin?
The best way to eat them is to dry them in the sun.
- Cut pieces of gooseberry and dry them in the sun.
- Once dried, store them in a container and eat them whenever you like. The natural sweetness and the goodness of essentials will remain intact.
- This is best way to consume this fruit.
Gooseberry Face Pack:
Have you ever heard about making face mask with gooseberry. Well, we will show you how!
- Make a paste of gooseberry by blending it well.
- Add a spoon of this paste to yogurt.
- Add a spoon of honey. Honey aids in bringing about glow to the skin and also hydrating it at the same time.
- Apply a pack of it on your face and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Wash with cool water.
Apply this face pack every alternate day for visible changes. Yogurt has lactic acid that will clean the pores of your skin and will bring out the excess oil.
Orange is among top fruits for glowing skin. It is used widely given the wonderful results attached to this fruit. This is rich in vitamin C which helps to remove tan, and blemishes on skin. It is a great scrub to remove any kind of impurities easily. Not just giving immunity, it helps to reduce skin damage and helps achieve radiant and glowing skin easily without much effort.
How to Intake Orange for Healthy Skin?
The easiest way to have orange is to simply peel the skin and eat. It is quite a tasty fruit and is loved by all. Another way is to consume it in the form of juice and drink it every day.
Orange Face Pack and Face Mask:
Here is how you can prepare a face mask out of the fruit
- Dry orange peels in the sun.
- Grind the dry peels and make into powder.
- Add little milk, rose water, honey and turmeric to it.
- Apply evenly on the face.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes on an average and rinse with cool water.
- You can apply this twice a week for glowing skin.
This natural fruit for glowing skin is not known by many. Strawberry is well known to be the queen of the fruits in Asian countries. It has several properties and is blended with vitamin A, calcium, vitamin D, vitamin C which helps to make skin light and soft. In case you possess oily skin this fruit is your best friend to nourish and revitalize your skin. It reduces any kind of excess sebum easily and is among the best fruits for glowing and radiant skin.
How to Eat Strawberry?
You can consume this fruit easily by itself after washing it thoroughly. It is among the tasty fruits and you would love it. Another way would be to make a smoothie out of it by mixing milk and honey and drink in the form of juice.
How to Make and Apply Strawberry Face Mask?
Here is how one prepare a face pack out of it.
- Make a puree out of the fruit by blending it well.
- Mix it with yogurt and honey along with little milk.
- Apply all over and evenly on the face.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and let it dry.
- Wash this off with normal water.
- Apply it once or twice a week for good results.
Many do not know that grapes can be eaten for a glowing skin. Grapes are well known to cleanse the skin and make it tolook radiant and gorgeous. It also has important medicinal properties and have been advised by many doctors and scientists. Grapes are of three to four types and should be consumed daily, especially at breakfast in order to get the best results. These are ideal fruits for skin glow. It reduces any blemishes and helps to equalize the skin tone.
How to Eat Grapes as a Fruit Every Day?
Many of us love to consume grapes by itself. Wash them well and eat it in evenings. Or else you can make smoothie out of the fruit by blending them well, and adding dry fruits as you wish.
How to Make Grape Face Pack and Apply on Face?
Here is how you can easily make a face pack for your face.
- Mash the grapes well in a bowl.
- Add yogurt or curd to it.
- Add few drops of lemon to the mixture.
- Apply on face evenly as a face pack.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash with water.
- You can apply this thrice a week for good results.
Lemons are well known to be used for a glowing skin. The nutrition a lemon has within it including potassium, vitamin C helpto reduce pigmentation, sun tan and acne. Any kind of pimples and black spots can also be treated easily here. It is known for making your skin sparkle and give it a flawless texture that you have always wanted. This is one of the best fruits for making your skin glow.
How to Eat Lemon as a Fruit?
You may be wondering how to have lemon raw. Well our favorite lemon juice is the answer. Make a juice of lemons by adding sugar or honey to it. It is known to improve not just immunity in the body but also hydrate and makes the skin shine
How to Apply Lemon in Face Pack
Lemon is used as a major ingredient in a face mask. You can add lemon to other fruits or powders in the face pack while preparing it. However with just lemon, you can also do this.
- Add lemon and some honey and apply this mixture to the face.
- It helps to reduce blemishes and spots.
- Wash it after 15 minutes.
- Do not step out in sun immediately after application of this mixture.
- Do not apply more than once a week.
Tomato is our favorite among fruits to eat for fair skin. It is quite healthy and also juicy, edible and very delicious. It has several health benefits, but if we think of its function it rejuvenates the skin. Tomato has properties which will improve not just the texture but also the quality of the skin. You can consume this in a mixed salad, drink it as a juice or even make a paste of it and use it as a face pack. It is one of the bestfruits and vegetables for glowing skin. It is the best go-to remedy for skin lightening as well.
How to Eat Tomato as a Fruit?
Just eata tomato raw after washing. It helps to have direct benefit to face and skin. You can also boil it and have if you wish or make a salad or juice from it
How to Make a Face Pack From The Tomato?
- You can simply apply tomato to the face.
- This is a go to method and is best for direct benefit.
- Just cut a tomato and rub the slice on the face.
- Leave it on for fifteen minutes and let it dry, wash with cool water. You can even apply this daily for good results.
Peaches help to lift your skin andis among the main fruits that will make your skinglow. They are known to be good cleansers but they even work better as toners as they cleanse your skin deeply and tighten the facial muscles. The inner part of the peel would help you to have a good effect. Massage the peels gently and feel your skin tighten up. It is the best fruit for glowing skin.
How to Eat Peaches Every Day?
You can eat a peach like an apple. You can eat it after washing it well. The peach can be cut into pieces and eaten; otherwise you can even make a juice of the fruit.
How to Make Face Mask From Peaches?
Here is how to go about making peach face mask.
- Just crush and mash the pieces of peach well and blend them
- Add honey and a few drops of lemon to it
- Apply evenly on the face and leave it on for 20 minutes
- Wash with cold water
- Apply it twice a week for good and effective results
Avocados are good for dry skinned beauties. They leave you with a glowing skin and act as a good moisturizer and refresher to the face.The avocado oils are also available in market which helps to moisturize skin well. Those with dry skin can easily use this fruit for hydrating their skin.
How to Eat Avocado for Good Skin?
Easiest way to consume this fruit is to add pepper and salt after cutting them into pieces. This can be added to salads and soups as well. Further you can even make avocado juice and have it
How to Make Avocado Face Pack for Glowing Skin?
Here is how you prepare a face mask of Avocado fruit.
- Take a ripe and fresh avocado and mash it well
- Apply milk and honey to mixture
- Apply evenly to face and leave it well
- Wash it after half an hour
- Do it twice a week for good and effective results.
Pumpkins have a rich amount of antioxidants. These antioxidants protect us from ageing as they do not allow the free radicals to harm our skin. It helps in the formation of new skin cells and keeps our skin glowing and ever youthful.This is one of the bestfruits for skin glow. If you have fine lines and if your skin is getting aged, then this is best fruit to try out for healthy and young skin.
How to Eat Pumpkin Regularly?
You can add pumpkin to regular curries or salads. This is good way to consume pumpkin. Alternatively cook pumpkin and have it with pepper and salt.
How to Make Pumpkin Face Mask?
- Add canned pumpkin and mash it well.
- Add honey to it and mix well.
- Apply evenly on to face and leave it for half an hour.
- Wash it with water.
- You can make and apply this mixture once or twice a week for good results.
Kiwi is a fruit full of vitamin C which is ascorbic acid. This protects us from colds and helps us to level up our immune system. On the other hand they are known to give a refreshing feel to the skin with every application, along with younger looking skin due to the antioxidant properties they have. This is one of the best fruits for glowing skin.
How to Eat Kiwi for Good Skin?
You can easily cut kiwi into pieces and take out green part. Kiwi fruit can be had for breakfast or as an evening snack. You can add pepper and salt to enhance the taste of the fruit.
Making a Face Pack with Kiwi Fruit:
- Mash Kiwi well and get the pulp out.
- Mix olive oil and honey to it.
- Apply on face evenly and leave it on for fifteen minutes.
- Let it dry off and wash it with cold water.
- Apply this once a week for good results.
Have you ever thought of consuming these fruits or using them in the form of face packs for glowing radiant skin? These are among the best and natural methods to achieve fresh and youthful skin without any harsh chemicals. This will prevent your face from getting dull due to unavoidable external factors like pollution and sun exposure. Try them out and you can see the change and the effect it has on your skin making you glow from within. Let us know how these worked for you as we would love to hear from you.