We all have heard of several benefits of fruits and vegetables in our daily life. They are well known to be the healthiest options for achieving a fit and a good lifestyle. The major reason for this is that they are filled with several nutrients, fibers and have natural sugars including water content. Hence fruits are naturally preferred for a healthy lifestyle as such, but do you also know the benefits of fruits for glowing skin? There are certain fruits to eat for glowing skin that is well known to keep us away from skin concerns and blemishes in quite a natural way. We all know the importance and happiness of having a flawless and desirable skin tone and skin. Women always wish for such an equal toned and moisturized skin tone, and it is not new that we often use several cosmetics and chemical products to achieve desired results.
However, now the wait is over, and we have the best fruits for skin whitening in this natural method. These fruits for fair skin are a well-followed strategy these days by several women. You can eat these fruits or even make a face pack out of these natural ingredients for beautiful and glowing skin.
Benefits of Fruits for a Glowing Skin:
Here are a few benefits which we get from having fruits. These are fruits that make our skin glow and are quite essential to keep our skin moisturized and hydrated on a day-to-day basis.
- These fruits are loaded with several nutrients, minerals, phytochemicals, and fibers. They are not just good for a healthy life ahead but also help us achieve glowing and radiant skin tones.
- The fruits with natural minerals within help to protect your outer layer of skin from harmful skin UV rays. The most preferred fruits for this are amla and gooseberry.
- Fruits like papaya and lemon give us glowing skin by removing blackheads and open pores. They remove dust and impurities from within the skin.
- The fruits also naturally cleanse our skin from dust and impurities including pollution.
- Those who have dry skin can also gain naturally hydrated skin through the daily consumption of fruits.
Fruits for Radiant Complexion and a Glowing Skin:
1. Apple for Glowing Skin:
The classic apple is commonly known as a fruit that will keep the doctor away! The health benefits and skin benefits of apples cannot be emphasized enough. They contain the goodness of vitamins A and C, along with dietary fibers, calcium, and magnesium. Their anti-oxidant properties will keep your skin looking younger and will add some natural shine to your face. These skin-whitening fruits also have multivitamins that will naturally cleanse your skin and will keep it glowing. Have this fruit in different forms regularly, and you can see the results on your face. The dusty and pollution-free face will be yours, and you can see the natural glow from within all by yourself!
How to Eat Apples?
All you can do is simply cut an apple and have it for breakfast or as a snack. Further, you can even make apple juice without any added ingredients to it. This can be consumed at any point of the day.
Apple Face Mask:
Apple is known as a major fruit for fair and glowing skin. Here is how you can make a face pack out of this.
- All you need to do is to first grate an apple.
- Apply this evenly all over the face.
- Allow it to remain on the face for at least twenty minutes.
- Do not apply soap or face cleanser while washing it off. Just rinse with cool water.
- One can apply this face mask every day. You can even choose to apply twice or thrice a week. The wonder fruit has magic in it, which will give you healthy and glowing skin.
2. Papaya for Glowing Skin:
Another wonder fruit to eat daily for glowing skin is papaya. Papaya has papain and chymopapain that have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. While the fruit is well known to keep the digestive system clean, it also does wonders to make your skin glow and radiant. They help to keep your skin free of any damage. Studies have shown that papaya can help in healing wounds and other issues of pigmentation. Any major suntan or pigmentation can be lightened through this fruit. It thus is essential to include them in your diet and is a good beauty fruit remedy for your skin worries. Any skin blemishes and fine lines can also disappear gradually through this skin. Hence this is one of the best on the list of fruits for glowing skin and young radiant skin.
How to Eat?
It is a good idea to simply snack on a bowl of papaya. It not only satiates your hunger but will also keep your skin glowing. If you like to try something new, make a smoothie by blending papaya with some Himalayan salt and a dash of lemon juice. Further, you can make papaya smoothies with other ingredients too by adding milk or honey as well. You can have this at any time of the day.
Papaya Face Mask:
Here is how we can make a face pack with papaya fruit.
- Cut the papaya into pieces and mash them well. This is the easiest way to do it.
- To this mixture add a spoonful of lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Apply evenly on your skin and wash off after 20 minutes with cold water.
Do this on alternate days to see and achieve glowing skin.
See More: Best Vegetables For Glowing Skin
The easiest way to do this would be to munch on some tangy pineapple. Here is another reason for you to eat them. Pineapples are among the top 10 fruits for glowing skin. These fruits are rich in proteins and have an enzyme called bromelain, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties that will heal all the wounds you may have on your skin, thus giving you radiant and glowing skin. Given the natural minerals and fiber attached to this fruit, these are well known to fight impurities on the skin as well. Further, any fine wrinkles or lines can be also eliminated to achieve youngish and shiny-looking skin.
How to Eat Pineapple?
Just munch on a bowl of pineapple anytime you like or even include them as part of your dessert for a change. These are quite citric in nature and cannot be consumed raw at once. Further, you can make pineapple juice and have it during the course of the day.
Pineapple Face Pack:
- Make pineapple juice. While you plan to relish it, keep two teaspoons of it for your face pack.
- In the two teaspoons of juice, add one teaspoon of milk.
- You can also choose to add honey to this mixture.
- Mix it well and apply it evenly on your skin.
- Wash it with cold water after 10 to 15 minutes.
- Apply this face pack on alternate days to see the best results.
4. Banana for Glowing Skin:
Next time you throw a banana peel away, just remember that you can treat your acne with it! If you ask what fruits to eat for glowing skin, we would definitely never forget the benefits of bananas for healthy and hydrated skin. Bananas have folate, vitamins A, C, K, E, and many minerals like calcium and potassium that work their way in giving you healthy and glowing skin. It also has good anti-bacterial properties and is often used as a natural moisturizer that will keep your skin well hydrated, preventing it from becoming dry. In case you have oily skin, this is your best friend to treat your skin. Try it out, and you can see the results all by yourself!
How to Eat Banana?
In case you do not like eating them, here is an idea. Add this to your oatmeal in the morning. Cut a banana into pieces and add them to your breakfast. You can make a fruit smoothie bowl as well by mixing it with other fruits and adding chia seeds, sunflower seeds, and flax seeds. Add dry nuts too if you wish to have them.
Banana Face Pack for Glowing Skin:
- Smash a banana with a fork and add a spoonful of honey to it.
- You can also add a spoonful of milk to this mixture.
- Mix well and apply this all over your face for glowing and radiant skin.
- Keep it on for 15 minutes and wash it off with cool water.
- Remember to do this daily and see how your skin glows.
Watermelon is packed with a wealth of nutrients to get glowing skin. It is especially good for oily skin and all types of acne-prone skin. If you have pigmentation or sunburn, this fruit also enhances the skin by reducing the red area or burned region. Black spots can also be reduced easily through this fruit. The lycopene in it will prevent any skin damage from occurring to your skin. The water content in it will flush out all the toxins, thus keeping your skin fresh and clean. This will help you achieve youthful and nourished skin easily with no effort.
How to Eat Watermelon?
What else could be the best way to eat this red fleshy water-filled fruit than just biting a huge share of it. Simple snack on it in the afternoon, before your meals. This way you will be full and will provide your body with ample water.
Alternatively, just blend some watermelon together with a cup of milk and add some honey to it. The drink is refreshing on hot summer noon and will also hydrate the skin.
Watermelon Face Pack:
- Here is how you can make a watermelon face pack.
- Simply mash some watermelon pieces and apply them to your skin.
- Your skin will instantly feel cool, and you can feel the freshness on yourself.
- Leave it for about 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Do not apply soap.
This is huge nourishment for your skin and can be done daily if you wish to see visible changes.
An age-old medicinal fruit for almost anything starting from hair fall to weight loss! Gooseberry is the best fruit for fair skin. It has anti-oxidant properties that will expel toxins from the skin, thus keeping it clean and radiant. The anti-inflammatory property will promote healing, thus clearing your face of any impurities and acne. If you have any type of sunburn as well, this fruit is well-known to reduce it. Try it out, and you can see how this can work wonders on your skin.
How to Eat Gooseberry?
The best way to eat them is to dry them in the sun.
- Cut pieces of gooseberry and dry them in the sun.
- Once dried, store them in a container and eat them whenever you like. The natural sweetness and the goodness of essentials will remain intact.
- This is the best way to consume this fruit.
Gooseberry Face Pack:
Have you ever heard about making a face mask with gooseberry? Well, we will show you how!
- Make a paste of gooseberry by blending it well.
- Add a spoonful of this paste to yogurt.
- Add a spoonful of honey. Honey aids in bringing about a glow to the skin and also hydrating it at the same time.
- Apply a pack of it on your face and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Wash with cool water.
Apply this face pack every alternate day for visible changes. Yogurt has lactic acid that will clean the pores of your skin and will bring out the excess oil.
Orange is among the top fruits for glowing skin. It is used widely given the wonderful results attached to this fruit. This is rich in vitamin C which helps to remove tan and blemishes on the skin. It is a great scrub to remove any kind of impurities easily. Not just giving immunity, it helps to reduce skin damage and helps achieve radiant and glowing skin easily without much effort.
How to Intake Orange for Healthy Skin?
The easiest way to have oranges is to simply peel the skin and eat them. It is quite a tasty fruit and is loved by all. Another way is to consume it in the form of juice and drink it every day.
Orange Face Pack:
Here is how you can prepare a face mask out of the fruit
- Dry orange peels in the sun.
- Grind the dry peels and make them into powder.
- Add little milk, rose water, honey, and turmeric to it.
- Apply evenly on the face.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes on average and rinse with cool water.
- You can apply this twice a week for glowing skin.
This natural fruit for glowing skin is not known by many. Strawberry is well known to be the queen of fruits in Asian countries. It has several properties and is blended with vitamin A, calcium, vitamin D, and vitamin C which helps to make skin light and soft. In case you possess oily skin, this fruit is your best friend to nourish and revitalize your skin. It reduces any kind of excess sebum easily and is among the best fruits for glowing and radiant skin.
How to Eat Strawberry?
You can consume this fruit easily by itself after washing it thoroughly. It is among the tasty fruits, and you would love it. Another way would be to make a smoothie out of it by mixing milk and honey and drinking in the form of juice.
How to Make and Apply Strawberry Face Mask?
Here is how one prepares a face pack out of it.
- Make a puree out of the fruit by blending it well.
- Mix it with yoghurt and honey along with little milk.
- Apply all over and evenly on the face.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and let it dry.
- Wash this off with normal water.
- Apply it once or twice a week for good results.
Many do not know that grapes can be eaten for glowing skin. Grapes are well known to cleanse the skin and make it look radiant and gorgeous. It also has important medicinal properties and has been advised by many doctors and scientists. Grapes are of three to four types and should be consumed daily, especially at breakfast in order to get the best results. These are ideal fruits for skin glow. It reduces any blemishes and helps to equalize the skin tone.
How to Eat Grapes as a Fruit Every Day?
Many of us love to consume grapes by ourselves. Wash them well and eat them in the evenings. Or else you can make smoothies out of the fruit by blending them well and adding dry fruits as you wish.
How to Make Grape Face Pack and Apply on Face?
Here is how you can easily make a face pack for your face.
- Mash the grapes well in a bowl.
- Add yogurt or curd to it.
- Add a few drops of lemon to the mixture.
- Apply on the face evenly as a face pack.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash it with water.
- You can apply this thrice a week for good results.
10. Lemon for Glowing Skin:
Lemons are well known to be used for glowing skin. The nutrition a lemon has within it including potassium and vitamin C help to reduce pigmentation, suntan, and acne. Any kind of pimples and black spots can also be treated easily here. It is known for making your skin sparkle and giving it the flawless texture you have always wanted. This is one of the best fruits for making your skin glow.
How to Eat Lemon as a Fruit?
You may be wondering how to have lemon raw. Well, our favourite lemon juice is the answer. Make a juice of lemons by adding sugar or honey to it. It is known to improve not just immunity in the body but also hydrate and makes the skin shine.
How to Apply Lemon in Face Pack
Lemon is used as a significant ingredient in face masks. While preparing, you can add lemon to other fruits or powders in the face pack. However, with just lemon, you can also do this.
- Add lemon and some honey and apply this mixture to the face.
- It helps to reduce blemishes and spots.
- Wash it after 15 minutes.
- Do not step out in the sun immediately after the application of this mixture.
- Do not apply more than once a week.
Tomato is our favourite fruit to eat for fair skin. It is quite healthy and also juicy, edible, and very delicious. It has several health benefits, but if we think of its function, it rejuvenates the skin. Tomato has properties that will improve not just the texture but also the quality of the skin. You can consume this in a mixed salad, drink it as juice or even make a paste of it and use it as a face pack. It is one of the best fruits and vegetables for glowing skin. It is the best go-to remedy for skin lightening as well.
How to Eat Tomato as a Fruit?
Just eat a tomato raw after washing. It helps to have a direct benefit to the face and skin. You can also boil it and have it or make a salad or juice from it.
How to Make a Face Pack From The Tomato?
- You can simply apply tomato to the face.
- This is a go-to method and is best for direct benefit.
- Just cut a tomato and rub the slice on the face.
- Leave it on for fifteen minutes and let it dry, wash it with cool water. You can even apply this daily for good results.
12. Peaches for Glowing Skin:
Peaches help to lift your skin and is among the main fruits that will make your skin glow. They are known to be good cleansers, but they work better as toners as they cleanse your skin deeply and tighten the facial muscles. The peel’s inner part would help you have a good effect. Massage the peels gently and feel your skin tighten up. It is the best fruit for glowing skin.
How to Eat Peaches Every Day?
You can eat a peach-like apple. You can eat it after washing it well. The peach can be cut into pieces and eaten; otherwise, you can even make fruit juice.
How to Make Face Mask From Peaches?
Here is how to go about making peach face masks.
- Just crush and mash the pieces of peach well and blend them
- Add honey and a few drops of lemon to it
- Apply evenly on the face and leave it on for 20 minutes
- Wash with cold water
- Apply it twice a week for excellent and effective results
Avocados are good for dry-skinned beauties. They leave you with glowing skin and act as a good moisturizer and refresher to the face. Avocado oils are also available in the market, which helps to moisturize the skin well. Those with dry skin can easily use this fruit to hydrate their skin.
How to Eat Avocado for Good Skin?
The easiest way to consume this fruit is to add pepper and salt after cutting them into pieces. This can be added to salads and soups as well. Further, you can even make avocado juice and have it.
How to Make Avocado Face Pack for Glowing Skin?
Here is how you prepare a face mask of Avocado fruit.
- Take a ripe and fresh avocado and mash it well
- Apply milk and honey to the mixture
- Apply evenly to the face and leave it well
- Wash it after half an hour
- Do it twice a week for excellent and effective results.
Pumpkins have a rich amount of antioxidants. These antioxidants protect us from aging as they do not allow free radicals to harm our skin. It helps form new skin cells and keeps our skin glowing and ever-youthful. This is one of the best fruits for skin glow. If you have fine lines and your skin is getting aged, this is the best fruit to try out for healthy and young skin.
How to Eat Pumpkin Regularly?
You can add pumpkin to regular curries or salads. This is an excellent way to consume pumpkins. Alternatively, cook pumpkin and have it with pepper and salt.
How to Make Pumpkin Face Mask?
- Add canned pumpkin and mash it well.
- Add honey to it and mix well.
- Apply evenly on to face and leave it for half an hour.
- Wash it with water.
- You can apply this mixture once or twice weekly for good results.
15. Kiwi for Glowing:
Kiwi is a fruit full of vitamin C, which is ascorbic acid. This protects us from colds and helps us level our immune system. On the other hand, they are known to give a refreshing feel to the skin with every application and younger-looking skin due to their antioxidant properties. This is one of the best fruits for glowing skin.
How to Eat Kiwi for Good Skin?
You can easily cut kiwi into pieces and take out the green part. Kiwi fruit can be had for breakfast or as an evening snack. You can add pepper and salt to enhance the taste of the fruit.
Making a Face Pack with Kiwi Fruit:
- Mash Kiwi well and get the pulp out.
- Mix olive oil and honey into it.
- Apply on the face evenly and leave it on for fifteen minutes.
- Let it dry off, and wash it with cold water.
- Apply this once a week for good results.
Have you ever considered consuming these fruits or using them as face packs for glowing, radiant skin? These are among the best and most natural methods to achieve fresh and youthful skin without harsh chemicals. This will prevent your face from getting dull due to unavoidable external factors like pollution and sun exposure. Try them out, and you can see the change and their effect on your skin making you glow from within. Let us know how these worked for you as we would love to hear from you.