Reaching the GM diet Day 5 is no easy task! It needs an incredible amount of dedication and passion to meet your goals, along with a key focus on your diet. We have seen how you have crossed the stages of eating only fruits on Day 1, only Vegetables on Day 2, Mix of fruits and veggies on Day 3 and Bananas and milk on Day 4. So, what’s in store on the GM Diet 5th Day? Brown rice, Meat and Tomatoes! It is definitely a major relief to those who missed eating their rice bowl on the first four days! So, let us get going and understand how the GM Diet Plan Day 5 works:
How To Prepare Yourself For Day 5 Of GM Diet:
As the three said meals were there at day 4 of the GM diet which was: bananas, milk and soup, similarly on GM Diet Day 5 plan, the concentration would subject to only beef and tomatoes. Do not worry you will not gain weight by consuming this the loss of appetite will continue to be felt on this day.
To balance the appetite it is important to have just small servings of beef during meals as there is a lack of appetite in your body. If you take large servings may only make the appetite worse, and this may as well continue for the next few days, therefore it is thus best to consume the beef with good and small amounts of tomatoes.
Sample GM Diet 5th Day Menu:
#GM Diet Plan Day 5:
Day 5 is all about eating healthy and delicious food. You can indulge in healthy portions of grains, meat, protein, dairy and tomatoes.
- You can include two portions of beef, chicken or fish, each weighing 284 gms.
- You can choose to eat a maximum of 6 tomatoes.
- If you are vegetarian, replace meat with brown rice or cottage cheese.
- Add two extra water glasses to your regular water content to flush out the uric acid from your body.
- BREAKFAST: 1 bowl of boiled tomatoes, kidney beans & 2 glasses of water.
- MORNING SNACK: 1 cup of yoghurt & 2 glasses of water.
- LUNCH: 1 bowl of cooked brown rice/chicken breast/fish with two tomatoes & 2 glasses of water.
- POST LUNCH SNACK: 1 bowl of salad with onions, sprouts & 2 glasses of water.
- EVENING SNACK: 1 apple & 1 glass of water.
- DINNER: 1 bowl of gm diet wonder soup & 2 glasses of water.
Recipes For GM Diet Day 5:
1. Grilled Beef Slices:
- 1 cup beef tenderloin strips
- 1 lemon zest
- Salt and pepper
- Season the meat with lemon zest, salt, pepper and coriander and rest for 10 minutes.
- On a hot grill place tenderloin strips and until its golden brown.
- Serve with sliced tomatoes. (Your choice)
2. Beef Burger:
- 1 1/8 pound beef patty
- Salt and pepper
- Take up the beef patty and rub it with salt and pepper then place on a hot grill.
- You can also baste with a slab of butter until patty becomes reddish brown.
- Serve with tomatoes and cucumbers.
Foods To Avoid On Day 5:
Here is a list of foods to strictly avoid on the Day 5 of your diet:
- Vegetables like Potato, Sweet Potato
- Carbohydrate Foods other than Brown rice
- Sweetened Drinks
- Packaged Fruit Juices
- Coffee, Tea
Why This Works?
After a frustrating day 4 of just Bananas and Milk, Day 5 is a welcome change! It gives you carbohydrate options like Brown Rice and Beef. For Vegetarians, Brown rice can offer the right amount of dietary fibre, while for nonvegetarians, Beef, not exceeding 20 Oz a day offers the right number of Calories. Tomatoes, on the other hand, contain Lycopene which is a natural antioxidant and protects your body from free radicals.
GM Diet Day 5 Exercises:
Along with following the diet plan to the dot, experts also recommend following some of these exercises for shedding off the calories from the rice, beef and small amounts of butter used in cooking:
- Arms Circles
- Wrist Rotation
- Shoulder Rotation
- Neck Rotation
- Rope Jumping
- Surya Namaskars
- Face Exercises
- Downward Dog Pose
How Will You Feel At The End Of Day 5?
At the end of Day 5, you are likely to feel much better after eating getting back to your rice and meat. You will also feel motivated to take up the program after the first 4 gruelling days. There will be a good amount of energy levels in your body, along with a better mental status, which can help you for the upcoming 2 days.
Now that you are on the verge of finishing your diet program, continue with the same amount of passion that you started with. Along with losing the desired amounts of weight, you are also likely to notice many physical and internal changes in the body. You will definitely feel invigorated, enthusiastic and confident. So, all you need is do is to take up the remaining 2-day challenge to prove your determination!