There are many ways to make grilled chicken, with various authentic recipes available. You can make it in the traditional kebab style with garam masala powder, or take a more modern approach using a simple herb mixture and skipping the garam masala and turmeric. Our recipe, however, puts a unique spin on the traditional version. We won’t be using turmeric or garam masala, resulting in a holiday-style grilled chicken that’s easy to make. The best part of our recipe is its simplicity, making it perfect for when you have friends over on the weekend or just want to enjoy some wine with a grilled platter. With this recipe, you won’t need to spend a lot of time preparing, but you’ll still get delicious, flavorful chicken.
The Ultimate Grilled Chicken Recipe for Outdoor Entertaining:
Get ready for some delicious grilled chicken with our easy and flavorful recipe! Perfect for summer barbecues or a quick weeknight meal.
See More: Chicken Burger Recipe
- 1 Kg chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Lemon juice
- Mixed herbs (thyme, oregano, parsley, and coriander)
- Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- Oil for brushing
- Cherry tomatoes or big tomatoes halved
- Small onions or big onions, cut into halves
- Bell peppers, cut into big pieces
- Grilling skewers
- Sugar, salt, and pepper
See More: How To Make Roasted Chicken
How to Make Process:
- Remove the feathers from the chicken pieces if any. Clean the chicken legs under tap water. Make sure they are properly clean. Take a clean kitchen towel and pat these chicken pieces dry.
- Take a sharp knife and make slits into the chicken breasts.
- In a small bowl take lemon juice, salt, and pinch of sugar, Soy sauce, white vinegar and white wine. Mix these well.
- Put half a teaspoon of mixed herbs consisting of dried coriander leaves, thyme leaves, oregano and parsley into this mixture.
- In this mixture put 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Mix this mixture into the chicken breasts and into the slits very well. Keep in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take the chicken and brush some oil on to them. You can additionally use any of the remaining mixture of the chicken to coat the small onions, bell peppers and cherry
- tomatoes in. If the mixture is not enough or you have already used up all of it, then brush these just with some salt, lemon juice and oil.
- Dip the skewers in water for 15 minutes.
- Place these chicken breasts, along with the cherry tomatoes, onions and bell peppers in the skewers. Place these on the racks of the grill and grill at 180 to 200 degrees in the grill or microwave. Keep chicken the pieces now and then and if required brush more oil while you turn them.
- Take out when these are cooked properly. Serve with chopped coriander and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Your very own tasty grilled chicken is ready. You can enjoy this during the cold winters when you do not want to go out for an outside dinner. You can have this as a holiday meal as well. Try this with noodles, or fried rice or even with just a glass of wine. These taste delicious and you will want more.
See More: How To Make Chicken Salad