Hair colouring can change the way you look and your personality in an instant. Although the process of hair coloring can be a bit time consuming but this too has been taken care off, thanks to the hair care professionals we now have hair color sprays in India that can instantly color our hair in multiple shades and colors that enhance our looks with just a few sprays. Let’s check out some of the best hair sprays,
Best Hair Color Sprays Available In India:
Let’s find the top 10 Hair color spray list that helps to make your hair colour instantly.
1. Crazy Color Semi Permanent Hair Color Cream:
Available in a creamy texture, this is a pink hair spray that is also available in several uncommon hair colors thus giving it the name ‘Crazy color’. This hair color only stays on your hair until a few hair washes after which the color vanishes on its own.
- Pros & Cons: This is a semi-permanent hair color and is available in various shades.
2. BBlunt One Night Stand Temporary Hair Color:
If you are going for a completely different look for a day and just want some temporary changes then this instant hair color spray is the perfect choice for you. This is a washable hair color spray, use it on your hair on the day of the occasion and flaunt your newly colored hair, the next day rinse your hair with some shampoo and the color will vanish.
- Pros & Cons: The hair color spray is easy to use and does not cause any significant damage to the hair.
3. Loreal Paris Magic Retouch:
This permanent hair color spray is from one of the leading beauties and cosmetic brands in the world. This brown hair spray is available in several basic colors to add the missing color in your head that needs just some minor touch ups.
- Pros & Cons: There are no significant cons of this product although excessive use can cause damage to the hair.
4. Shahnaz Husain Hair Touch up:
A famous gray hair spray, suitable to hide all those signs of aging and stress that are exposed through the roots of your hair. This touch up spray is easy and comfortable to use without any external supervision.
- Pros & Cons: This is a leading and trusted a brand product with no major significant consequences.
5. Caboki Hair Building Fibre:
While some of us may need color, others may need a little more. Stress and aging also cause balding in some instances. With the help of Caboki Hair building Fibre one can easily achieve the absent volume on their scalp and feel more confident and satisfied.
- Pros & Cons: The application is an easy process, there 2-3 basic shades available making it a good choice and option.
6. Schwarzkopf Bonacure Color Freeze Spray Conditioner for Color:
This black color hair spray is also available in multiple basic colors. The product locks the color that has been applied to the hair which ensures that the color doesn’t wash off easily while also taking care of the hair.
- Pros & Cons: Excessive use of this product on this scalp can cause severe damage, thus it is advisable to use it only on hair.
See More: Top Hair Colours for Fair skin
7. High Beams Intense Temporary Spray:
One of the best Temporary hair color sprays in the market. It is one such hair color that will give your hair such perfect color and shine that no one will be able to believe that it’s a temporary color. This is a popular purple hair spray.
- Pros & Cons: It is an intense temporary hair spray that stays on the hair for a good duration of time until washed off.
8. Fun Sexy Hair Sexy Highlights Temporary Spray:
Available in bold colors such as red velvet, this is considered a favourite among the young and daring. Spray it at a 3-inch distance from your hair and let the color do its magic. It is a washable hair color spray that will fade and eventually vanish after 3-4 good hair rinsing and shampooing sessions.
- Pros & Cons: The color will only go after 3- 4 hair washes so apply the color only when you are sure about the process.
9. Jerome Russell B Wild Color Spray:
Available in multiple basic colors as well as a glittering shade of silver, it can be used as a hair highlighter spray as well as complete hair color spray depending on the specific preference. Like most hair sprays, this is also easy to use and apply.
- Pros & Cons: There are no significant consequences apart from hair damage if used excessively.
10. Toppik Root Touch Up Spray:
This brown hair spray is available in several basic colors. Toppik Root Touch up Spray is commonly used to cover up all the baby hair as well as discolouration of hair at certain parts of the scalp and hair. This stays for a duration longer than a temporary hair color spray.
- Pros & Cons: This is a good alternative to a complete salon hair colouring process if you just wish to touch up certain parts of your hair.
Hair coloring is no more a difficult task. You don’t have to spend a lot of money or time to get a quick dash of color in your hair. These hair color sprays can be used with the help of basic instructions that are given on the packaging and that’s all the work that needs to be done. This is a good way of trying out a hair color before really changing your hair without any trial.
See More: How to Colour Hair At Home Easily?
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Where can I Find Hair Color Sprays in India?
You can find hair color sprays at leading cosmetic stores or professional salons. Many online websites such as Nykaa.com and Amazon also sell hair colors that can be purchased from any part of the country.
2. Are There any Blue Hair Sprays Available in The Market?
The BBluntOne-night stand temporary hair spray is available in the color blue velvet, that has a really good shine. You can find this product at leading healthcare stores and professional salons.
3. Are Hair Sprays Good for Permanent Use?
Even though some hair sprays ensure permanent coloring, it is always better to seek the hair of a professional to get your hair permanently colored without causing any damages.