These boys haircuts are in trend right now. If you are too bored with having the same hairstyle from years together or from several ages, then it is time to change. There are several latest and trending new hairstyles for boys to try out, and these are among them. These best haircuts for boys suit different types of people, those who love simplicity and casual looks, along with stylish and dashing ones. Not just girls, these simple hairstyles for boys can also make you look super trendy and cool and will help you elevate your style quotient.
Continue reading hence to check out what best cool hairstyles for boys suit the most. They are quite versatile, and we are sure you would pick one of these out!
15 Simple and Cool Haircuts for Boys:
Let us now see the trendy boys haircuts. These latest hairstyles for boys include both teenage guys and toddler boys and also kid boy hairstyles.
1. Cute Hairstyles for Boy Kids:
If your little boy has curly or straight short hair, this is among the trending hairstyles that deserve all our attention. The haircut is all about the lovely long extension at the edge and a messy effect near the crown. The slight fade on the sides can give a charming and lovely look to the little one’s facial features. Boys below the age group of ten years can try this stylish haircut that requires super low maintenance yet gives out a maximal style.
2. The Nice Boy Smart Look:
If you are looking for a good and smart hairstyle for a toddler boy or young kid, then this is among the best hairstyles for boys. This goes well with a blend of simplicity, smart look and also stylish look. Hence you can blindly go ahead with this stylish haircut for boys if you and your kid like this.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This cute hairstyle for boys goes well with round-shaped face with short hair.
- Matching Dresses: Try this style with a casual T-shirt and shorts.
- Perfect Occasion: This kid’s hairstyle for boys can go well with family outings.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in any season as you wish.
3. Slick and Polished Haircut with Fade:
If you prefer both a blend of style and also traditional way, then this kid’s haircut for boys is the best. This has a touch of modernity with a fade on the side and slicked back polished style towards the side. And this is among the top cute boy kid’s haircuts for sure and will make your kid look super stylish and polished too. Try it out, surely!
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Kids with oval-shaped face suits this hairstyle with any hair type
- Matching Dresses: This goes with all kinds of outfits easily.
- Perfect Occasion: This hairstyle for boys is good for everyday use.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is an excellent time to try this style.
4. The Rocking Style for Kid Boys:
If you prefer totally rocking and stylish modern look for the kid, then this is the hairstyle that suits the best. It is undoubtedly a different hairstyle for boys and is well blended with their innocent and smart faces. Your kid would also totally love it, surely, and will make him stand out in a crowd as well.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Try this for oval-shaped faces and any hair type for your kid.
- Matching Dresses: Wearing cute shorts and a T-shirt would suit this style.
- Perfect Occasion: This goes well with playtime with friends.
- Best Season to Try: Try this popular hairstyle for boys in any season you wish.
5. The Messy Look:
This modern hairstyle for boys is definitely at the top of our list. This is quite trendy and stylish and will make your kid feel special. This hairstyle for boys is among the most popular ones right now this year, given the way its popularity has been increasing. It is quite easy to recreate, and all we need is to tease the hair as much as possible.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Round shaped face with wavy hair will look good in this haircut.
- Matching Dresses: Nice formal shirt and jeans will look super stylish here.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this haircut style for boys while going to parties with family
- Best Season to Try: Try this in during the season as you wish.
6. The Lifted-up Hairstyle:
While this hairstyle is well known in older guys, it is also among trendy and nice hairstyles for boys. If you are ready for this bold and funky style for your young kid, it is a totally good choice to try it out. Your kid will definitely feel quirky and good after this.
- Matching Dresses: Kids can wear this style in day-to-day casual outfits.
- Perfect Occasion: This is good with any casual day outings for kids.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this during summer at its best.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Round shaped face will look super cute here for kids with any hair type.
7. The Messy Teenage Boy Fade Cut:
This boy’s short haircut is among our top favourites in the list. This is a super trendy and dashing style. It is quite popular nowadays as we often see this haircut for young teenage guys try. There is a short fade on the backside and a good messy style on the top. Try it out to know how dashing your boy could possibly look in this style.
- Matching Dresses: Wear super casual and comfortable outfits with this look.
- Perfect Occasion: Go out with friends or family in this style.
- Best Season to Try: This is totally good to try in any season you wish.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Oval and diamond-shaped face boys with any hair type can work on this style.
8. The Bold and Sexy Style:
If you are into boys medium haircuts, then this totally goes well. This medium hairstyle for boys goes well with young guys who love to create a great first impression. Ladies surely are going to get impressed by this laid back trending style. It is stylish and cool and is among the most wanted style to have.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Oval shaped face with any hair type can go well with this style.
- Matching Dresses: Casual shirt and jeans look good in this look.
- Perfect Occasion: This style goes well with family and friend outings.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this look for any season as you wish.
9. The New Side Cut Style:
This is a long hairstyle boy’s look. This haircut for boys with long hair on the side and normal hair beneath is new in trend and fashion. If you like to flaunt in style and are interested in trying out new looks often, then this is good to go. Those who are bold and smart should definitely try out this look.
- Best Season to Try: Winter is good to go in this look.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Oval and round-shaped faces can try this look with wavy hair texture.
- Perfect Occasion and Dresses: Wear a casual T-shirt and shorts to look dashing when going to college or outside with friends.
10. The Good Boy Look:
There are still guys who love to be simple and smart looking. They are attentive with good clarity in life. This is one such short hairstyle for boys look. And this hairstyle for boys with short hair is there in trend for several years and is still here to stay. Several young teenage boys religiously follow this.
- Matching Dresses: Wear this with a nice shirt and pants to look good.
- Perfect Occasion: This is a cute and casual everyday style to try out.
- Best Season to Try: Any season, be it summer or winter, is suitable for this look.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This is a hairstyle that looks well with a round and oval-shaped face with smooth hair texture.
11. Afro Hairstyle Idea for Boys:
Another African boy’s haircut option for longer hair length is here. If the hair is thick and dense, this can be a refreshing and new look that is trending across. Young boys surely would look super stylish and youthful further in this haircut. It is quite popular and also easy to manage and is best for those who can maintain longer hair length.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Guys with oval-shaped faces can look good here with any hair type.
- Matching Dresses: Wear a casual shirt and jeans to look dashing and hot.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this style for date nights or going out with friends.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go with this haircut.
12. African Inspired Boy Braids:
We entirely are in love with this toddler boy, African American haircut idea. Those who love braid looks with long hair length can try this style. However, one requires a professional hairstylist or braider help to achieve the same, but the end result as we see can be very charming and lovely.
- Preferable Face Shape: All face shapes can try this look easily.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this for the winter and fall seasons.
- Ideal Age Group: This African American black haircut can be useful for 7 to 10 years old boys.
- Matching Outfits: Wear this with super casual t-shirts and shorts only.
- Perfect Occasion: Boys can wear this with picnics and school outings.
- Suitable Hair Type: Any hair texture can try this look effortlessly.
13. School Boy Look with Colored Hair:
Young boys, too have new kinds of fashion running across these days. They also prefer to look stylish, and why not! Here is one such simple yet trendy look for boys. If you love having coloured hair or prefer the modern yet mild look, this can be the best option. It is quite easy to get styled and easy to maintain too. Further, the kid surely is going to look super fashionable without a doubt.
- Preferable Face Shape: Boys with round and oval face shapes can try this look.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style during the winter and fall seasons.
- Ideal Age Group: Boys aged 10, 11 and 12 years old can try this black haircut.
- Matching Outfits: Wear a nice casual semiformal shirt and jeans here.
- Perfect Occasion: This can be the right style to do during school outings or picnics.
- Suitable Hair Type: Curly and wavy hair texture can be the perfect one.
14. Fade Black High Top Haircut for Boys:
If you are someone who loves young boys to have lesser and easy to maintain hairstyles, here is one such latest and new option. This can even fit best for those who have concerns about thin hair. The crown portion is filled with the hairstyle whereas there is an undercut fade going all around. It not only looks trendy but also is an effortless and comfortable look.
- Preferable Face Shape: Boys with any face shape can prefer this look.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style during the summer and spring seasons.
- Ideal Age Group: Boys below ten can be perfect in this look.
- Matching Outfits: One can wear this style with a T-shirt and shorts.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this look during family outings in casual times.
- Suitable Hair Type: Any hair texture can be useful to go in this haircut.
15. Simple Zero Haircut:
Here comes another easy-breezy and straightforward haircut. If you love bald looks, here is one such option. One does not need to go completely bald in this hairstyle but instead prefers the almost faded look. Boys in the younger age group are always playful and fun-loving, and this haircut only makes the job easy for elders to help maintain it in no difficulty.
- Preferable Face Shape: An oval face shape can be the best one to try here.
- Best Season to Try: Summers can be a good and comfortable season for this haircut.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this for young boys of any age group.
- Matching Outfits: Casual everyday school uniforms or t-shirts both can go well.
- Perfect Occasion: This can be ideal everyday wear to school times.
- Suitable Hair Type: Any hair texture can prefer this versatile haircut.
16. Stylish Little Boys with Black Haircut for Curly Hair:
The cute little boy haircuts are always charming and lovely. For those who are in search of another simple look for curly hair, here is the one. Although it is quite popular all across, this did not lose any charm or style over the years. This has been one of the most sought haircuts, and yet making the top trend list in this new decade too!
- Preferable Face Shape: All face shapes can try this versatile haircut.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this look for boys in the winter and fall seasons.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this look for boys below 12 years old.
- Matching Outfits: Casual T-shirt and jeans can be the best look.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this for casual outings with family or school.
- Suitable Hair Type: Curly hair can be the best fit for this one.
- Teenage and young guys’ haircut is limitless. You can quickly try the range of styles available in the market.
- If you want a lifted hair look try using gel pomade or wax.
- Do not miss out on applying oil to hair every week as the gel may dry out a bit if you are a regular user.
- Do not over shampoo just because you have short hair. Always do it as required, not more than twice or thrice a week.
- Trim hair as required and needed. This will help to grow healthy hair. Do not use gel too much on young kids.
These are all new and trending boys’ haircuts in the market. Try them out, and you will surely love them. Given the range of hairstyles, you can easily choose one for yourself or your kid as necessary and work on them. They are super easy to manage, maintain and do as well. All you need to do is follow these trends and ask your stylist or saloon person to cut accordingly. You will surely be satisfied with this look. Let us know what you think of it here in the comments. We would love to hear from you!
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. If I want to change my hairstyle, how much time should I wait to grow hair?
Ans: Generally, short trims can allow hair to grow fast. This can help to grow your hair soon to change the hairstyle. A further clean scalp and moisturized, nourished hair will also help hair to grow well and healthy. This can be anytime from 1-3 months, depending on your hair growth time.
Q2. How can I let my hair stay in place down and flat for long?
Ans: If you want to let, the hair stays in place down and flat, then wet the comb and drag the hair down while brushing. Further, apply the gel and then hair spray to make sure the hair stays in that place for a longer time than usual.
Q3. Can washing hair often make the hair grow fast?
Ans: No, this is a wrong idea. Washing hair often can damage hair. A clean scalp keeps hair healthy, but over-washing can take away natural oils from your hair and can cause extensive damage.