If you are among those women who have long faces, we say you are the luckiest. You have several styles and iconic looks to create, and the best part – you can look good in all of them. The hairstyles for long faces are the most trending and popular voted across decades together and from women of the entire globe. And if you have one, you must make the most of it!
15 Best Haircuts for Long Faces with Images:
Today, with the list of the most lovely, latest, and popular hairstyles for long faces, you can try out the best picks according to your choice. We bet you will look beautiful and stylish with no effort.
1. Long Bob With Side Bangs:
A good textured hair will look good when cut in an angle to complete a long bob look. This will comprehend your long face with side bangs and provide you with a prettier appearance. It is important that you have a round brush to maintain the edges of your hair.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this nice bob style.
- Suitable Hair Type: Straight hair women can try this style out quickly.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style if you are in the 30s age and 40s age group.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Formals can look amazing here to go to meetings or conferences.
2. The Celebrity Long Face Hairstyle:
Here are the most amazing and flattering hairstyles for long faces. Seen here are the celebrity and famous icon Kim Kardashian flaunting this stylish and poised look? Here hair is well brushed, and a high pony is a very flattering manner is tied around near the crown. The hair here falls on both shoulders, enhancing beauty. Try out this style if you want something very stylish and sleek, edgy way, giving that polished vibes.
- Ideal Age Group: Woman in 30s can perfectly fit here.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this hairstyle.
- Suitable Hair Type: Straight hair can best suit this look very well.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Wear this with a nice sleek, long gown for the fancy party to steal attention.
3. Full Side Bangs Hairstyle:
For a changed woman having a long face can think of keeping full-length side bangs. This helps to camouflage the length of the face and provides extra volume on the sides. Allow the stylist to work on your hair the way you want. You can keep either long or short hair as per your liking. This is one of the most fabulous hairstyles for a long face with medium hair.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for women in their 20s.
- Suitable Hair Type: Straight hair can fit perfectly in this style.
- Best Season to Try: Winter and monsoons are suitable for this hairstyle.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Wear this style with a long dress or casual jeans and top for date nights or dinner times with friends or family.
4. Pixie Style:
Pixie styles are one of the most suitable rare haircuts for long face women who have long face and prefer short hair. Nicely shaped and long sideburns help the look by framing the face properly. The pixie hair does have some shortcomings as it cannot be carried along with very dressy clothing or sophisticated occasions.
- Suitable Hair Type: Any hair type can try this style out.
- Best Season to Try: Summers can go well really in this hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: Woman of any age below 45 years can best suit this style.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Wear any western clothes to look amazing and stylish for parties or gatherings.
5. Sleek Type Bob:
Yes! A sleek bob is a hairstyle for women with long face. It flatters the long face and falls on the collarbone. You can choose to highlight the hair and keep the edges rounded with the help of a round brush, especially if you have a short neck. It is undoubtedly one of the latest hairstyles for long face in this year 2020 for short hair.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 40s can look youthful in this style.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in any season totally as you wish.
- Suitable Hair Type: Any hair type, especially straight and wavy can go well here.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Only western poised formals and dresses can go well for parties or high-end atmospheres.
6. The Simple and Modern Long Face Style:
If you are in older age groups but want to look youth and fashionable amazingly, then what better than this style. This hairstyle for long face woman is amazing and simple too. One does not need to devote too much time to doing this style, and all you need is this perfect haircut. It is shallow in maintenance and also easy to style up with any day for any event—quite a versatile and simple style at low maintenance.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this style.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style for women over 50 years old.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Nice long dress can go well for parties in this look.
- Suitable Hair Type: Try this style; if you have wavy hair, then this is good to go for you.
7. The Puffed Hairstyle with Curls:
Puffing the hair on the crown area is the right style for long faces. In this hairstyle, only puffed hair is tied with pins or clip, and the rest is left open. One can style it for any formal or informal occasion. If the woman has thick hair, she would look better in this hairstyle than someone with thin hair.
- Suitable Hair Type: Curly hair can best suit this hairstyle.
- Best Season to Try: Winters and monsoons can go well here in this look.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in 20-40 years can try this hairstyle anyway easily.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Sleek western wear and shorts can go well in this style for social gatherings.
8. Bob Cut With Swept Fringes:
It is necessary that one understands her face structure and accordingly choose the hairstyle. Swept fringes in a short haircut allow highlighting the cheekbones and increase one’s beauty. You can try this hairstyle for the long face if you have thick hair.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in any season as you wish.
- Suitable Hair Type: Straight hair woman can perfectly fit here nicely.
- Ideal Age Group: 40s age women, especially professionals, can look great here.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Wear nice western shirts and pants to go to the office in this look regularly.
9. Side Parted Long Wavy Hairstyle:
This will be one of the rocking hairstyles for a long face with long and thick hair. You can opt to have a side parting if you have a long face and keep changing the parting for change in appearance frequently. Long wavy hair compliment oval-shaped faces and should be angled so that it provides more width to the face.
- Suitable Hair Type: Wavy hair can best suit this style.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for women in the late 20s and early 30s best.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Parties can be the best occasion here with a nice dress.
- Best Season to Try: The winter season is best for this style; you can try it in other seasons also.
10. Layered Chin Length Haircut:
The best hairstyle for long face undoubtedly has to be this one. It is great on so many levels. Let’s cover them all one at a go. First, the bob with a twist essence is incredibly modern and works great in creating the right kind of volume for the strands, especially if you have straight hair. The blunt bangs in front that you see make your cheekbones look better and sleeker, much like the way they highlight your nose and other facial features. This haircut essentially works by cutting short the whole look and length of your face, giving an illusion of a shorter face from a distance.
- Suitable Hair Type: Any hair type can go well in this style.
- Ideal Age Group: Women below 40 years can best suit this well.
- Best Season to Try: Summers can go well in this style totally in the perfect way.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Woman can style it up with sleek, simple western wear for outings.
11. Amber Undercut Long Face Hairstyle:
Irrespective of the season, trends keep changing, and new ones come and go but mark our words, this one is here to stay. When you want to change your face’s whole look, the best way is to change both your hair colour and hair cut. Take inspiration from this picture right here, which has an amber colour as a key highlight to itself and adds a different charm and vibrancy. This hairstyle is short and boasts of a youthful glow in itself. The choppy layers all around the crown enhance the fullness in the thinner of the strands.
- Suitable Hair Type: This hairstyle is good for wavy hair only.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this for women of the middle age group to look great.
- Best Season to Try: Summer and monsoon seasons are best for this hairstyle
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Wear any outfit of your choice as it goes well with any outfit to go out for casual outings.
12. Wavy Hairstyle for Long Face:
When you want waves to highlight your look and run short on time, all you have to do is cleanse out all that dirt and dry your hair on time. Add to that a bit of hair spray and gel with the curling iron, and the result will be this beautiful hairstyle that can be a huge boost to your style statement. Note also, that you can add more curls, in the end, to give your hair a more texture filled look. This type of hairstyle for a long face will turn you to the diva you see yourself without the extra hassle.
- Best Season to Try: Try this hairstyle in winters at best.
- Suitable Hair Type: Wavy and curly hair can be perfect in this look.
- Ideal Age Group: Woman in 30s are best to look radiant and youthful here.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Women can suit this well for office times with formal wear or shirts.
13. The Vintage Long Face Hairstyle:
If you are someone who is a sucker of classic and vintage hairstyle, then why not? They are amazing, trendy and are evergreen too. They give that good modern, stylish vibe and edgy look. This style which is shown in the picture is an evergreen style statement which is here to stay. Try this style if you are someone who loves sleek and classic all the time looks. This is among our favourite curly hairstyles for long faces look too.
- Best Season to Try: Summers is a good time to go with this one.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this for women between 45-55 years old.
- Suitable Hair Type: Women with curly and wavy hair can try this one.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Wear this with nice skirts or long dresses for parties or dinners or lunches.
14. Low Bun Hairstyle for Long Face Women with Big Forehead:
There is so much you can do to experiment with low bun updos. Not only are these hairstyles for long faces versatile, but no matter what you wear, you stand out anyway, and for the best reasons. From dresses and sunglasses to jeans and bags, go ahead and dress up whatever way you want and you will soon see what we mean. As for haircuts for long faces, the braided bangs work well too, and we discuss just that soon.
- Suitable Hair Type: All hair types are the best for this hairstyle
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s and 40s can look good in this style.
- Best Season to Try: Summers and winters can fit perfectly in this hairstyle.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Wear western dress or skirts here to look great during lunches or dinner events.
15. Glamorous Side Curls Look:
The final one long face hairstyle on our list features a blend of the retro style with modern trends. It works with all sorts of hair and long faces but makes sure you have a bit of hair product to keep the hair in place. Don’t forget the bobby pins either.
- Suitable Hair Type: Wavy hair can go perfect in this look.
- Ideal Age Group: 20s and 30s age group can suit this style better.
- Best Season to Try: Winters and monsoons can go well in this look.
- Perfect Outfit and Occasion: Ethnic long gowns are good to go in this style for any celebrations or festivities.
- Here are few more tips on how best to maintain long face styles.
- Long faces tip is all about managing the face shape with an equally trendy style.
- So make sure the hair is well maintained and finely trimmed regularly.
- Apply hair serum at the end of the hair wash to make sure hair is fine and nourished.
- Deep condition hair regularly apart from a hair wash.
- Do not over shampoo if you have dry hair especially.
- Work on hair spa every month to make sure hair is receiving all that nourishment it needs.
- Do not over accessorize your hair if you have very long faces.
I hope you enjoyed reading our article on hairstyles for long faces. These styles are trendy right now and are among the most popular ones. These are top styles which are doing rounds in the fashion industry now. Try these out as per your tastes and occasions to suit your long face well. These are well trendy and can stand you apart from the crowd with all the attention you deserve. The right hairstyle is the simplest option to look pretty.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answer:
Q1. Does light bangs suit long face shaped woman?
Ans: Bangs are a favourite for several long face women to cover up their forehead well. Go with full side bangs or swoop bangs or full bangs to rock on the hairstyle.
Q2. Does long hair suit a woman with long faces?
Ans: Generally, women with long faces do not prefer too long hair. Medium and short hair suits them the best than other lengths of hair.
Q3. Does pixie cut suit women with big forehead for age over 40 years old?
Ans: The pixie cut is generally most sought for women with long faces. However, you can go for long cut pixie if you are above 40 years or in the middle age group.
Q4. Does step hair cut suit long face?
Ans: Do not go for a totally step-cut variant if you have a long face. Rather prefer going for long layers with bangs or without bangs. This may suit you better.